SQWERT Happy Brithday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQWERT Happy Brithday

Since you don't want an e mail, I am usisng an open forum.

Happy Birthday. Many happy returns of the day.

Herzlichen Gluckwunsch zum GEBURTSTAG!

Rgds

Ray

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Happy Birthday Dude!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

happy birthday
      two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

:D Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :D
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!
          really appreciate that! :D

I didn't get any presents though, besides a poster from some girl. My parents said I was too old.
          My birthday was fun, but teh next day we got into some serious trouble with the police, because my friend stole a broomer helmet and we were recorded on videocamera, in university. I was accused of collaborating with him...
          They put it on my criminal record (which I had already to my surprise for being "drunk and disorderly" somtime last year) and I may be denied an extension to my residence permit here in the Netherlands.
          But other than that, I had a fun time!

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
            Thanks a lot guys!
            really appreciate that! :D

I didn't get any presents though, besides a poster from some girl. My parents said I was too old.
            My birthday was fun, but teh next day we got into some serious trouble with the police, because my friend stole a broomer helmet and we were recorded on videocamera, in university. I was accused of collaborating with him...
            They put it on my criminal record (which I had already to my surprise for being "drunk and disorderly" somtime last year) and I may be denied an extension to my residence permit here in the Netherlands.
            But other than that, I had a fun time!

Thanks again!
            So you were accused, your friend was caught. Hope you at least had fun.

P.s. the Drunk and Disorderly has reminded me of some pondering wether or not there are any archaic bench warrants out on my or anything, that I've never been charged with a crime and thus activated 'em. :D

Comment

Working...
            X