X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever want to tour Chernobyl?

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed

Wow. Very spooky. Nice post.

I remember seeing Michael Palin on a tour of part of the abandoned zone in "Around the world in 80 days". The viewer has the same experience as the people on screen, both marvelling at the silence of the unseen killer. Everyone jumps when the radiation alarms go off as they enter an old school.
    at

Comment

Very interesting indeed.

I shudder to think of the effects of the disaster!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I heard the building the reactor was in wouldn't meet wind codes in Florida and it couldn't even be built here now. Glad there's reinforced concrete and not sheet metal on ours.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
        X