Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propaganda :)

Old one :)

Our goal is not to die for our country, but to help our enemy die for his (Unknown Russian Captain
    I didn't know Russians were so found of George S. Patton Jr.

Anyways, neet pic.

Comment

Re: Propaganda :)

Originally posted by lurker
      Old one :)

Wonder how propaganda of charging Taliban/Al-Qaeda getting a Daisy Cutter dropped on them would look? (The excerpt from The Hunt for bin Laden).

The three special operators watched as the two-thousand pound satellite-guided bomb detonated exactly fifty feet over the heads of the Taliban.

“Holy shit! Un-fucking-believable!” one of the Americans screamed. He couldn’t believe his eyes; it was amazing. They witnessed a tremendous explosion in the air and the bodies of maybe a hundred Taliban and AQ troops drawn from the ground upward, arms and legs kicking for a fraction of a second before disappearing into a pink haze without a trace of solid matter left of their bodies or clothing. America’s enemies had literally been obliterated.

That single bomb killed everybody on the hill, as well as the Taliban fighters behind it. Not one enemy soldier was left alive. Most of the bodies were completely vaporized by the intensity of the explosion.

Comment

Hmmm ....

Does it have a caption? I suggest :-
        "Throw two gunships and a bomber at the Taliban and you can kill .... three people".

:roll
        at

Comment

We have a MOAB in CENTCOM if we think we know where Osama is we should use it. Let's just hope we have his dental records to identify him;)

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
            Hmmm ....

Does it have a caption? I suggest :-
            "Throw two gunships and a bomber at the Taliban and you can kill .... three people".

:roll
            You forgetting that Soviet Union was a peaceful country. I'd say even pacifistic one :RW :LOL

Comment

LOL! Peaceful, right!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

"You forgetting that Soviet Union was a peaceful country. I'd say even pacifistic one"

Is this a joke?........
                Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

There's other propaganda besides that...

Saw a brief clip from CCCP's puppet regime in Afghanistan that was protrayed as putting up stiff resistence to the Afghan Rebels. But in reality they had some real problems with deserters.

Comment

they did? who? why?
                    two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

The Afghanistan natives abandoned the Afghan Communist Regime in droves, and joined the anti-communist rebels.

Most suspect reason being they didn't like the USSR controlling them.

Comment

Well, "puppet" regime still managed to survive for the 2 years after Red Army left.

Maybe those deserter problems were not so severe as it seems. :00
                        Or Taliban fighters were not so good as they say.
                        Last edited by lurker; 06 Mar 04,, 05:10.

Comment

I WISH THIS WERE THE END OF ALL THOSE SAVAGE UNCIVILISED EXTREMIST ANIMALS!

BTW;

I couldn't help but notice; the gunships in the painting are Russian made Mil-24 Gunships and the aircraft in the background is a Russian made Su-25 Frogfoot.

What has this got to do with the US and its allies fighting the Al-Qaida?

There are no ruskies or such equipment being used against those parasites!

Comment

Isn't it propaganda from when they where our freedom fighting friends sticking it to the commie superpower?
                            at

Comment

I don't remember many people thinking they were our freedom fighting friends. They were seen as just a tool to "stick it to the commie super power".

Comment

Working...
                              X