Samashki images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samashki images

Wow you hate Jews. You hate Muslims. You looove Communism. How do you feel about Nazi's?

It'd be possible to beat your shoe against the table with one hand, and do a Heil Hitler with the other.

Haha, funny guy!

What makes you think I hate Jews?

I was born a Muslim, how can I hate my own religion?

How much do you know me to know what I hate and what I like?
    Last edited by s_qwert63; 22 Feb 04,, 16:41.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      Haha, funny guy!

What makes you think I hate Jews?

I was born a Muslim, how can I hate my own religion?

How much do you know me to know what I hate and what I like?
      Now you are a Muslim? You said you weren't during Ramadan.

And how do you explain all the (Toked up?) rants about my "Muslim parents"? (First Muslim in my fam I know of).

You assuming I'm an Arab (Celt.)

And what makes me think you hate Jews is the constant slander of Israel.

And finally, twice you've been quick to post pics of that Russian Soldier being murdered and scream about "A united Chechnya under Basayev" after I simple mentioned Chechens or Chechnya.

Suppose your going to say the above instances didn't happen and weren't motivated by bigotry?

Gotta hand it to you though, your even more fun that UNman's Sellout To Terror BBS.

Comment

I'm an atheist, I was born in a "muslim" family, my grandparents are Muslim and my parents are atheists.
        I don't like religion in general, and proud top be atheist.

About the Jews, I have had many Jewish and Israeli friends, I do not like the government of the state of Israel, especially the right wing Likud party, I would be more in favour if the Labour party came into power.
        Sharon is a fascist.

After you simply mentioned Chechens or Chechnya?
        I recall you saying how brave Chechen "freedom-fighters" were righteously killing Russian "savages". Is that not correct?

Comment

After you simply mentioned Chechens or Chechnya?
          I recall you saying how brave Chechen "freedom-fighters" were righteously killing Russian "savages". Is that not correct?
          Pretty much. It was only until recently that The Chechen Wolves started getting close to Russian Army in Chechnya in terms of evil deeds.

And it's no big secret that Russian's got thier asses kicked in more than one battle against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
            Pretty much. It was only until recently that The Chechen Wolves started getting close to Russian Army in Chechnya in terms of evil deeds.

I have never seen Russian soldiers go as low as cutting off heads of POW's.
            Until recently eh?
            What proof do you have?
            The mercenaries from Afghanistan arrived in Chechnya in 1991 in large groups, and they introduced the Chechens to the nice ritual. The Russian speaking population of Chechnya was terrorized, kidnapped for ransom and expelled by gangs of thugs and bandits, Dudaev did nothing to stop the violence.
            This war was planned out from the very beginning.

And it's no big secret that Russian's got thier asses kicked in more than one battle against them.
            In what battles?
            Maybe in small scale engagements.
            Do not forget that most rebels circa 1994-96 served in the Soviet Army and gained their experience from there.

Anyway, since you portray yourself as knowing so much about this little conflict then tell me, how did the whole ordeal start in the first place?

Comment

I have never seen Russian soldiers go as low as cutting off heads of POW's.
              Until recently eh?
              What proof do you have?
              The mercenaries from Afghanistan arrived in Chechnya in 1991 in large groups, and they introduced the Chechens to the nice ritual. The Russian speaking population of Chechnya was terrorized, kidnapped for ransom and expelled by gangs of thugs and bandits, Dudaev did nothing to stop the violence.
              This war was planned out from the very beginning.[/b]
              No, Russia likes to drop rebels from helicopters.

Also besides slaughtering everyone in Samashki & Bamu, they loot the belongings of Chechen villagers, also kidnap and demand ransom, and they've been known to gather everything inside mosques into one big pile and shit on it

In what battles?
              Maybe in small scale engagements.
              Do not forget that most rebels circa 1994-96 served in the Soviet Army and gained their experience from there.

Anyway, since you portray yourself as knowing so much about this little conflict then tell me, how did the whole ordeal start in the first place?
              For starters causing Russia a lot of casualties when they took Gudermes. Then the Rebels returned with Khattab and retook it.

The first two battles for Grozny. Battle #1!: Russian armor columns rolled right into the heart of the city, and were allowed to get into the center. Then using rooptops and tunnels underneath Grozny they picked the columns apart.

Battle #2! Russia took Grozny, but didn't leave a large/skilled enough garrison to hold it. It was retaken just like Gudermes.

How far back? The latest round with the suspicious apartment bombings? Or the very beginning when Ivan The Terrible wished to add the region to his empire?

Comment

No, Russia likes to drop rebels from helicopters.

I would rather be dropped from a helicopter than have my head cut off, videotaped and then have the tape sent to my relatives.

Also besides slaughtering everyone in Samashki & Bamu, they loot the belongings of Chechen villagers,

Looting happens all the time, read Band of Brothers?
                Do you have any sources to prove that a massacre happened in Samashki and Bamu?

also kidnap and demand ransom,

Adopting the rebels strategy maybe.

and they've been known to gather everything inside mosques into one big pile and shit on it

Not as bad as the Chechens gathering all the dead bodies of Russian soldiers in the Grozny central hospital in 1994 and pissing on them. I have a videotape of that.

Battle #1!: Russian armor columns rolled right into the heart of the city, and were allowed to get into the center. Then using rooptops and tunnels underneath Grozny they picked the columns apart.

I'm sure you are talking about the Maikop brigade.
                First of all, they were the first troops to enter the city, their orders were to take control of the train station and the communications center (old Soviet doctrine). The enemy was underestimated, the generals thought that when the army comes the rebels would drop their weapons and run off home.
                Second of all, the brigade was outnumbered by at least 7 to 1. They were also ordered to fire only if fired upon. There was no air or artillery support as the area was deemed not a combat zone but a sector for "restoration of constitutional order". Also backup only arrived 2 days late.
                However, the brigade did inflict considerable casualities upon the rebels and held onto the hospital and the train station until relieved.

Battle #2! Russia took Grozny, but didn't leave a large/skilled enough garrison to hold it. It was retaken just like Gudermes.

Grozny was only "recaptured" after the peace talks, and the garisson was ordered to withdraw, it was not chased out of defeated.

How far back? The latest round with the suspicious apartment bombings? Or the very beginning when Ivan The Terrible wished to add the region to his empire?
                Circa December 1991. When Eltsin declared that Soviet Republics can have as much sovereignity as they want and Dudaev decided to "take" that sovereignity.

Comment

I would rather be dropped from a helicopter than have my head cut off, videotaped and then have the tape sent to my relatives.

[/b]
                  Like Snipe said, that's what he gets for surrendering. Not giving up would at least lead to a less horrible death.

Looting happens all the time, read Band of Brothers?
                  Do you have any sources to prove that a massacre happened in Samashki and Bamu?

Never read the book, part of the mini-series had them looting Hitler's property, not German peasents. Soviets on the other hand...

Hold on pics will be posted soon. And I'll C & P comments from a Russian Soldier about that. (From The Black Flag cafe, Robert Young Pelton's message board.)

Adopting the rebels strategy maybe.
                  Setting them up maybe. See what I said about Russian propaganda.

Not as bad as the Chechens gathering all the dead bodies of Russian soldiers in the Grozny central hospital in 1994 and pissing on them. I have a videotape of that.

Bring it forth! Either dub it or put it up online. Seeing is believing.

[quote]I'm sure you are talking about the Maikop brigade.
                  First of all, they were the first troops to enter the city, their orders were to take control of the train station and the communications center (old Soviet doctrine). The enemy was underestimated, the generals thought that when the army comes the rebels would drop their weapons and run off home.
                  Second of all, the brigade was outnumbered by at least 7 to 1. They were also ordered to fire only if fired upon. There was no air or artillery support as the area was deemed not a combat zone but a sector for "restoration of constitutional order". Also backup only arrived 2 days late.
                  However, the brigade did inflict considerable casualities upon the rebels and held onto the hospital and the train station until relieved.

[quote] Lessons learned. Heard they did a 180 with the "don't bomb civilians" policy.

Grozny was only "recaptured" after the peace talks, and the garisson was ordered to withdraw, it was not chased out of defeated.
                  Was it standard Russian practice to leave Armored Personnel carriers and T-Series Tanks for the rebels as they withdrew?

Circa December 1991. When Eltsin declared that Soviet Republics can have as much sovereignity as they want and Dudaev decided to "take" that sovereignity.
                  Chechnya declared independence, Russia simply said "NO' and thus the war began.

And ever hear of Shamil Basayev protecting Yeltsin during the failed Coup? It was either the Kremlin or Parliament, Basayev stood guard outside it armed only with a few hand grenades.

Comment

Setting them up maybe. See what I said about Russian propaganda.

It has been a Chechen tradition for a long time, to steal the villagers from other teips (clans) and then sell them back for ransom. Do not tell me that the Russians brought it there!

Was it standard Russian practice to leave Armored Personnel carriers and T-Series Tanks for the rebels as they withdrew?

There were no tanks or APC's left.
                    There were however many tanks and APC's left in 1991 in Chechnya when all the army formations in the country were
                    withdrawn. That is where the Chechens got most of their weapons leading up to the 1994 war.

Chechnya declared independence, Russia simply said "NO' and thus the war began.

Yeltsin proclaimed that all the REPUBLICS of the Soviet Union can have as much sovereignity as they want, because he reached agreements with presidents (mainly Lukashenko, Kravchuk, Nazarbaev, Karimov and Niyazov) of other republics and sidelined Gorbachev.
                    Dudaev, who was the supporter of Yeltsin proclaimed Chechnya independent. However Chechnya was a subject to the RSFSR and not a republic within the USSR.
                    However Yeltsin and Dudaev had bilateral talks and agreed that Chechnya will be given full sovereignity but officially stay in the Russian Federation. An agreement was reached.
                    In 1994 Yeltsin came under pressure from the leading ministers of his govt. to "restore constitutional order" in Chechnya. Dudaev was summoned for talks, but he refused to restore order himself as him and his teip (clan) were benefitting greatly from what was going on inside Chechnya.
                    However, the leading members of the Chechen diaspora in Moscow visited Yeltsin and urged him not to start military action in Chechnya, he promissed that he wouldn't.
                    However Yeltsin didn't keep his promise, and as the war would benefit him, much of the mafia that he was associated with and would also greatly benefit Dudaev, his teip, and a whole load of other teips and paramilitary formations in Chechnya the war was started. Some people decided to make money out of the war while thousands of civilians and soldiers died.

And ever hear of Shamil Basayev protecting Yeltsin during the failed Coup? It was either the Kremlin or Parliament, Basayev stood guard outside it armed only with a few hand grenades.
                    Yeah, and Raduyev was a lieutenant in the Tamanskaya Diviziya, which was on the streets on Moscow at that time. This further proves that even they didn't have the slightest idea that the war would come.
                    That war was not supposed to happen.
                    It was some personal shit that Dudaev and Yeltsin thought they could benefit on, which they did, but the Chechen people and Russian conscripts and civilians were caught in the middle.
                    Last edited by s_qwert63; 23 Feb 04,, 01:35.

Comment

It has been a Chechen tradition for a long time, to steal the villagers from other teips (clans) and then sell them back for ransom. Do not tell me that the Russians brought it there!

[/b]
                      Not. Just saying that Russians would be crooked enough to kidnap an outsider and say the Chechens did it to further thier cause.

There were no tanks or APC's left.
                      There were however many tanks and APC's left in 1991 in Chechnya when all the army formations in the country were
                      withdrawn. That is where the Chechens got most of their weapons leading up to the 1994 war.

Hmm, have to doublecheck that one...

Yeltsin proclaimed that all the REPUBLICS of the Soviet Union can have as much sovereignity as they want, because he reached agreements with presidents (mainly Lukashenko, Kravchuk, Nazarbaev, Karimov and Niyazov) of other republics and sidelined Gorbachev.
                      Dudaev, who was the supporter of Yeltsin proclaimed Chechnya independent. However Chechnya was a subject to the RSFSR and not a republic within the USSR.
                      However Yeltsin and Dudaev had bilateral talks and agreed that Chechnya will be given full sovereignity but officially stay in the Russian Federation. An agreement was reached.
                      In 1994 Yeltsin came under pressure from the leading ministers of his govt. to "restore constitutional order" in Chechnya. Dudaev was summoned for talks, but he refused to restore order himself as him and his teip (clan) were benefitting greatly from what was going on inside Chechnya.
                      However, the leading members of the Chechen diaspora in Moscow visited Yeltsin and urged him not to start military action in Chechnya, he promissed that he wouldn't.
                      However the war would be beneficial to both sides as much money could be made, so they started it.
                      Yeltsin seems to have made off with a nice amount of drinking money. Apparently Dudayev's reward was to have missles launched at the spot his satellite phone was transmitting from.

Yeah, and Raduyev was a lieutenant in the Tamanskaya Diviziya, which was on the streets on Moscow at that time. This further proves that even they didn't have the slightest idea that the war would come.
                      That war was not supposed to happen.
                      It was some personal shit that Dudaev and Yeltsin thought they could benefit on, which they did, but the Chechen people and Russian conscripts and civilians were caught in the middle.
                      Now it seems to be in Putin's best interests to keep it going.

Comment

What is the point of this thread? Why are there no posts with images?
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

The images and Permskioman's opinion

This thread has been split by the way.

Permskiioman's opinion of the massacres:

PermskiiOMON from www.comebackalive.com
                          Samashki Posted 1-31-2004 02:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Well we too had our rotten meat on our plate we had to eat.

Samashki was a result of beef between the mayor of a village and FSB. I don't want to go into details, but lets just say both parties had dirty hands.

Chechen "administration" knew about certain several figures having families living in the village. The figures were known and wanted criminals for brutal crimes by our MVD and FSB. Their families knew their locations, and even harbored them time to time.

We warned the locals, and advised the Chechen Omon to watch their corner. We all agreed to work together. I mean seriously towards the end us and Chechens were tired of war, and wanted the damn peace in the region.

Even the nohchis hated the foreign adventureous jihadists coming to their country. That just stretched the conflict, and brought more blood. However the foreigners or as we call them "naemniki" paid the villagers for houses, food and medical attention.

This wasn't part of the agreement. And that resulted in "bloody cleansing". I would personally kill the fuckers responsible for this. Some of our FSB fucks got away with it. But believe me, not all of them.

BAMUT,
                          well
                          lets do Bamut. If you know who is Salman Haihorev, you know what I mean.
                          Chechens had a biggest death camp near Bamut. They kidnaped many Russian soldiers from Dagestan. I had a friend who served with couple of Russian soldiers that were kidnaped near Narzan, and taken to Bamut camp.

Chechens asked for ransom, but mothers of the kidnaped 18 year olds didnt have 10,000,000 dollars, so the Chechens were left with a useless Russian soldiers.

Case "Svyatoi Muchenik Eugene" was very sensitive for me as well.
                          Private Eugene Rodionov, who was part of border forces, and guarded the Chechnya-Dagestan border in 1996 was kidnaped with his friends by Chechens. They were not even in Chechnya for Christ's sake.

A bunch of Chechen fucks got high, and wanted to see some action. There is a well known "baptizing procedure" between the new "mudjaheds of Chechnya". The new comers have to execute or kidnap a Russian soldier if they want to join the jihad.

Rodionov was a victim of their ritual. After his mother found out that he was kidnaped and taken to Bamut, she went there herself. The Chechen "field commander" was pissed when he found out that the mother was broke, and made some $48 a month.

On Eugene's 19th birthday they gave him a choice. Eugene Rodionov always wore an orthodox cross on his chest. The animals asked him to take it off, join islam and they would spare his life.
                          Eugene said no.

His head was sawed off with an old rusted saw. Slowly, and with laughs. After that, the chechen animals played soccer with it, while enjoying their shashlik. And before they went to sleep after another hard day, they watched the tape - to review their bloody execution. I saw the tape myself.

The tape was sent to his mother. She came to Chechnya again looking for her son's headless corpse.

But this was just another victim of druged up bloody jihadists. Chechens executed hundreds of their prisioners in Bamut. Including their own locals, construction workers, and even 2 Russian orthodox priests.

When the Russians took Bamut in 1996, Chechens had to finish off all the remaining hostages, prisioners, and wounded brothers in arms. THey had to run like cowards into the mountains quickly. They just couldnt afford to take their own injured brothers with them. But they also couldn't leave the Russian prisioners to tell their storry.

When Russian SOBR, OMON, and Vityaz entered the death camp, even the strongest members of anti-terror teams had to sit down and have a smoke.

There was an old hospital chechens used for their executions. There were over 40-60 sculls inside. Some didnt rott all the way yet. Most were captured Russian soldiers.

The hospital was in the south side of Bamut. Please don't fuckin tell me - locals didn't know about this.

the result was very bloody.
                          Russian operators saw their friends without heads, private parts, jsut laying there like dogs.
                          YEAH i would probably loose it too

Comment

Not. Just saying that Russians would be crooked enough to kidnap an outsider and say the Chechens did it to further thier cause.

That might have happened. But the Chechens also took their kidnappings to another level, they started kidnapping people from deep within Russia and also from the neighbouring republics. They also kidnapped many foreigners, recall the case where 3 British and 1 Dutch journalist were kidnapped and then when their families failed to pay ransom, they cut off all of their heads and left them on the side of the road.

Yeltsin seems to have made off with a nice amount of drinking money. Apparently Dudayev's reward was to have missles launched at the spot his satellite phone was transmitting from.
                            Well, Dudaev was nothing but a pawn to Yeltsin, so when shit went down badly (anti-war demonstrations, falling approval ratings) he decided to remove him.

Now it seems to be in Putin's best interests to keep it going.
                            Of course, you have no idea how much money is being made for both sides in this conflict, even now. Especially Putin has an excuse that the second war was started by the Chechen rebels themselves. So this war will go on as long as there is money to be made.
                            You think Shamil Basaev is a real freddom fighter whose only concern is the freedom and well being of the Chechen people?

Comment

Re: The images and Permskioman's opinion

This thread has been split by the way.

Permskiioman's opinion of the massacres:

PermskiiOMON from www.comebackalive.com
                              Samashki Posted 1-31-2004 02:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Well we too had our rotten meat on our plate we had to eat.

Samashki was a result of beef between the mayor of a village and FSB. I don't want to go into details, but lets just say both parties had dirty hands.

Chechen "administration" knew about certain several figures having families living in the village. The figures were known and wanted criminals for brutal crimes by our MVD and FSB. Their families knew their locations, and even harbored them time to time.

We warned the locals, and advised the Chechen Omon to watch their corner. We all agreed to work together. I mean seriously towards the end us and Chechens were tired of war, and wanted the damn peace in the region.

Even the nohchis hated the foreign adventureous jihadists coming to their country. That just stretched the conflict, and brought more blood. However the foreigners or as we call them "naemniki" paid the villagers for houses, food and medical attention.

This wasn't part of the agreement. And that resulted in "bloody cleansing". I would personally kill the fuckers responsible for this. Some of our FSB fucks got away with it. But believe me, not all of them.

BAMUT,
                              well
                              lets do Bamut. If you know who is Salman Haihorev, you know what I mean.
                              Chechens had a biggest death camp near Bamut. They kidnaped many Russian soldiers from Dagestan. I had a friend who served with couple of Russian soldiers that were kidnaped near Narzan, and taken to Bamut camp.

Chechens asked for ransom, but mothers of the kidnaped 18 year olds didnt have 10,000,000 dollars, so the Chechens were left with a useless Russian soldiers.

Case "Svyatoi Muchenik Eugene" was very sensitive for me as well.
                              Private Eugene Rodionov, who was part of border forces, and guarded the Chechnya-Dagestan border in 1996 was kidnaped with his friends by Chechens. They were not even in Chechnya for Christ's sake.

A bunch of Chechen fucks got high, and wanted to see some action. There is a well known "baptizing procedure" between the new "mudjaheds of Chechnya". The new comers have to execute or kidnap a Russian soldier if they want to join the jihad.

Rodionov was a victim of their ritual. After his mother found out that he was kidnaped and taken to Bamut, she went there herself. The Chechen "field commander" was pissed when he found out that the mother was broke, and made some $48 a month.

On Eugene's 19th birthday they gave him a choice. Eugene Rodionov always wore an orthodox cross on his chest. The animals asked him to take it off, join islam and they would spare his life.
                              Eugene said no.

His head was sawed off with an old rusted saw. Slowly, and with laughs. After that, the chechen animals played soccer with it, while enjoying their shashlik. And before they went to sleep after another hard day, they watched the tape - to review their bloody execution. I saw the tape myself.

The tape was sent to his mother. She came to Chechnya again looking for her son's headless corpse.

But this was just another victim of druged up bloody jihadists. Chechens executed hundreds of their prisioners in Bamut. Including their own locals, construction workers, and even 2 Russian orthodox priests.

When the Russians took Bamut in 1996, Chechens had to finish off all the remaining hostages, prisioners, and wounded brothers in arms. THey had to run like cowards into the mountains quickly. They just couldnt afford to take their own injured brothers with them. But they also couldn't leave the Russian prisioners to tell their storry.

When Russian SOBR, OMON, and Vityaz entered the death camp, even the strongest members of anti-terror teams had to sit down and have a smoke.

There was an old hospital chechens used for their executions. There were over 40-60 sculls inside. Some didnt rott all the way yet. Most were captured Russian soldiers.

The hospital was in the south side of Bamut. Please don't fuckin tell me - locals didn't know about this.

the result was very bloody.
                              Russian operators saw their friends without heads, private parts, jsut laying there like dogs.
                              YEAH i would probably loose it too
                              This just further proves what I mentioned.
                              That Russian soldiers and Chechen civilians get cuaght in the middle of a "game" started by the Russian and Chechen governments.

Comment

Working...
                              X