X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Leftists I've ever "seen"

Over at this site:
    http://www.the-hive.ws
    on the Couch forum (visible after logging in) I've seen the most anti-American rants I've ever seen on the internet or anywhere. One of the moderators, Osmium, claims to be a member of Al Qaeda. He has been posting anti-American rants for years. He says he's happy that Americans are dying in Iraq. Also, others such as Vitus_Verdigras says he's happy about it, too. Others who blame the USA for everything and continually express their hate for the USA are abolt and hypo. Ever since 9/11 they have been bashing Bush and other Americans. They don't listen to reason and just want to blame the USA for everything. Many of them live in Europe. abolt lives in Australia and blames Bush for getting his country into war in Iraq. I wonder if I can get anyone here to register over there and harrass them and be a troll to help some of us punish these no good bastards who are supposed to be our NATO allies. After you register, you can't post for 24 hours, but you can log in right away and see other forums which are hidden without being logged in. Also, now that I think of it, some of them say that Bush's Administration caused 9/11 to happen, even saying that the CIA flew the planes into the buildings, etc.
    Last edited by Major_Armstrong; 22 Feb 04,, 19:00.

You can continually and quickly register new usernames here to receive passwords if you need to:

http://www.ziplip.com

Just sign up for the free edition here:

https://www.ziplip.com/ps/PmApp/zlp_...acctType=&uid=

Comment

Thank you for the link and info. We'll have to see about a second front.

In the meantime feel free to look around our favorite playground to bully.

http://www.pakistanidefence.ipbhost.com/

Comment

Yeah, I've seen this one before:
        http://www.pakistanidefence.ipbhost.com/
        About the other forum. This is the kind of stuff they post:

abolt: "God has told me to go to Langley, Virginia USA, acquire 40 tons of Ammonium Nitrate, and await further instructions.. "
        Vitus_Verdegast: "If Allah wants I can hook him up with good ol' USSR grade plutonium from our commie allies in Kazachstan. "
        I copied two of the pages from the couch forum and put them here:

http://www.geocities.com/milkmandan2003/Hajj.html

This one guy even posts pitures of himself while threatening terrorism against the USA:

http://www.geocities.com/milkmandan2003/VitusPic.html

I have a picture which is claimed to be Osmium by a number of people including himself (Osmium).

Comment

:flamemad ok that is evil but mentioning your CIA bit i have heard that they did know about attacks but did nothing about it. but if they are in europe then we should track them.

:ar15 :evil: :RW
          two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

In much the same way as people have commented about me "you can't argue with him" or words to that effect, i fear that all you will gain from posting in that board is a load of hatred and abuse that ignores any reasoned argument you make, followed by a banning from their board. Which will just leave you frustrated and hurt etc.

Anti-Americansim was alive and well on September 10th 2001 and will be alive and well for a long while yet.

I am sure a lot of those people have "an uncle" that can get all sorts of stuff, or that is a member of this organisation or that. And i bet a lot of them are in middle class suburbia posting on messageboards after coming home from school.

There might be one or two genuine loons on there who go to bad each night, not wrapped in a flag, but instead in a semtex lined waistcoast, but TBH, i doubt it. After all genuine al-qaeda members would be out fighting the fight, not using infidel created devices such as the WWW or computers to speak to the infidels.
            at

Comment

trooth is right most of them just say that sort of thing to get posts and so start flame wars nothing is solved from it. the only thing it shows it that you are as immature as the ones who start it lets just leave them to their petty flaming.
              two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Evil attracts evil. I've also noticed there are a few members of "all Muslims are evil by default" crowd. The kind of people that may one day put me in a him or me situation.

Comment

Well, I´ll be agreeing with trooth here. however they should not be underestimated nor ignored.
                  True they are likely still kids, or at least the major part is.
                  I belive that they should gather the most of our attenntion. if they are kids they are most likely repating what they listen. from whom s the question.

We, or whomever cans must try to dispell any miths they have been led to belive.

Personally I live in Argentina. ever since 9/11 things have become rather anti american, especially at the university. thy are mostly kids playing Che Guevara, or rather wanting to play, in spite of conviniently forgeting about the Berlin wall, or lack there of.
                  During the war with iraq these... assholes were all but branding the US a murderer and Bush a hitler clone...
                  I am still amazed at my self restrain during that time.
                  I mean, a bunch of lefties supporting a right wing dictatorship... they even sent support to iraq´s people (yeah, right, to the people... I buy that all right) and preached all sorts of bulshit of the US and their armed forces... I would have payed to see them saying that to the embasy´s marines...
                  actually I would still pay good money to see that :evil:

these are the things that cannot be left ontheir own. they fester and then we have a new generaton of idiotic anti american cattle...

Comment

Those who feel 'all Muslims are evil' are wrong.

There are many Moslems who are real decent folks.

One has to differentiate the folks from Terrorists, bigots and funadmantalists.

It is not confined to Islam alone. It is a virus that is in all religions. It is in Islam that the funadmantalists and the mullahs who hold the sway and that is why everyone is worried about Islam and its wierdos.

I know many Moslems, who are as good as you and me including in their beliefs. It is hard to believe, but it is true. Maybe they are very rigid in thier views and maybe that they are governed by archaic rules and not ready to change with the modern social requirements is what that worries the remainder of the world.

But, what can they do? Can the dictates of the religious texts be changed?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Re: Worst Leftists I've ever "seen"

Originally posted by Major_Armstrong
                      Over at this site:
                      http://www.the-hive.ws
                      on the Couch forum (visible after logging in) I've seen the most anti-American rants I've ever seen on the internet or anywhere. One of the moderators, Osmium, claims to be a member of Al Qaeda. He has been posting anti-American rants for years. He says he's happy that Americans are dying in Iraq. Also, others such as Vitus_Verdigras says he's happy about it, too. Others who blame the USA for everything and continually express their hate for the USA are abolt and hypo. Ever since 9/11 they have been bashing Bush and other Americans. They don't listen to reason and just want to blame the USA for everything. Many of them live in Europe. abolt lives in Australia and blames Bush for getting his country into war in Iraq. I wonder if I can get anyone here to register over there and harrass them and be a troll to help some of us punish these no good bastards who are supposed to be our NATO allies. After you register, you can't post for 24 hours, but you can log in right away and see other forums which are hidden without being logged in. Also, now that I think of it, some of them say that Bush's Administration caused 9/11 to happen, even saying that the CIA flew the planes into the buildings, etc.
                      I think by todays standards Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao would be moderate liberals.

I think the hardcore liberals are Tom Dashachle, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy(anyone in south would like to whack this guy), John Kerry and..........*brainstorms* Hanoi Jane Fonda.

Comment

Re: Re: Worst Leftists I've ever "seen"

Originally posted by Anvilanthony
                        I think by todays standards Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao would be moderate liberals.
                        Never heard that trio called liberals before.

I think the hardcore liberals are Tom Dashachle, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy(anyone in south would like to whack this guy), John Kerry and..........*brainstorms* Hanoi Jane Fonda.
                        Aye, and you wouldn't have been able to "brainstorm" the last two this time last year. ....
                        at

Comment

Well I would've said Jean Cretin but even canadians don't like him as I found out.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Worst Leftists I've ever "seen"

Originally posted by Trooth
                            Never heard that trio called liberals before.
                            Communist is liberal...
                            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Must be a different usage of the word to the one i am used to. Doesn't make sense to me.

Someone who is liberal of attitude is, to my understanding of the word, free of thinking and not constrained by authoritarian attitudes, dogma or tradition.

Communists tend to be the exact opposite, certainly very authoritarian, don't they? Equally they tend to have less restrictive morals which does indeed befit a liberal demeanour.

Last edited by Trooth; 24 Feb 04,, 23:49.
                              at

Comment

Working...
                              X