War scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War scripts

here give scripts wrote by me ( I think i will be next Shakespeare if i have pretty English(just a laugh) )

1941 Nanjing , China
    three Japanese met in the city
    JA: Hi ,my friend ,good day ,isn't it?
    JB: yes ,any fun?
    JA: er......how about killing Chinese
    JB : ok ,let's have a race ,who kill 100 first will win .
    JC : I will be the judge .Come on baby!
    ………….
    207 Chinese were killed ,just like pigs. JA 100 ,JB 107 .
    …………………………
    This tonight ,we got celebrate , go go go .Ale ale ale !
    JC: JB win! JA ,you should pay 50000 to JB .
    JB : wow kao ! let's have a new race!!!!
    more and more Chinese were killd like pigs
    2007 Japan
    in Yasukuni Shrine
    (JA and JB were put in it as nation heroes)
    JD: my son ,your great grandfather fight for our nation, they are our nation hero!
    Child j: why they dead ? for old?
    JD: (burst into tears) ,Chinese killed them......its honor to die for Mikado
    Bgsound ( Mikado has nothing to do with the war and he love peace!)
    Child j: don’t cry ,father ,we will take vengeance on them!
    ………………………………………….
    2007 US
    Aa; my son .,Chinese are dangerous
    Child u: Why ,they seem to be kind ,my father
    Aa : they want war with Japan and bomb them back to the stone age
    Child u: Ah ,my god! But why?
    Aa : they just take vengeance on Japanese for world war 2.
    Child u: but it was 60years ago……Chinese…dangerous people…….

20XX East China sea
    Japanese. and Chinese are war in war….
    Jj: : kill you ,Chinese pigs! You killed my great grandfather!
    Au: Hi ,I’m coming to help you ,my Japanese friend ,F**K Chinese!
    …………………………
    Chinese
    Why US help Japan?
    EU
    Wow kao ! Great film! Look at the Chinese …ha ha ……come on ,uncle sam ! you’re the best!
    Indians:
    It seems to be funny .Err……so bustling…….
    Russia :
    RA :How much we get by selling weapons to Chinese?
    RB: Err…I am counting……..

I think you should try for the daily show.Jon stewart has got nothing on you.

Comment

Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
        Wtf?
        Ditto

Comment

He's supposed to be a Party Man ... as in a Member of the Chinese Communist Party. Yeah, he's deep in Force Utilizatizing Linear Laser Optimization For Super High Intelligence Technology.

(or if you're lazy, just use the acronym)

Comment

wangrui961, is there a point to threads like this?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              He's supposed to be a Party Man ... as in a Member of the Chinese Communist Party. Yeah, he's deep in Force Utilizatizing Linear Laser Optimization For Super High Intelligence Technology.

lmao..good one

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                wangrui961, is there a point to threads like this?
                he's concerned over the fact that we don't like him saying that all Japanese should be killed, so he's written a play over why all Japanese should infact be killed. I'm sure it'd bring down the house at CCP HQ
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Thanks ,you teach me a lot
                  Here is the fourm for dubte,isn't it? everyone has faults ,isn't it ,so do I.
                  People awlays make progress by lern lessons from others ,and I learn from you. I also find my mistakes by your ctritze.So don't ask me to leave here ,ok?(In fact , i will prepare for the exam and will leave here for a long time).

Yes ,Japan has pact with US ,powerful allience .so they can treat war criminal as their national heroes and hurt us as they want .Why US defend them? Do Americans love war criminal ? Germen never treat Hitler as their nation hero . The European countries will never peace with them if they treat Hitler as their nation hero. Europeans are humen and we Chinese are not?
                  At last ,sir, you should never underestimate the China's strength, we are not weak as the past. If we are weak as you thought , the CCP would be overthrow by US XXyears ago. We still in China and we don't afriad of any power ,US and Japan included.
                  wish you happy and thanks for teaching me a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by wangrui961 View Post
                    Thanks ,you teach me a lot
                    Here is the fourm for dubte,isn't it? everyone has faults ,isn't it ,so do I.
                    People awlays make progress by lern lessons from others ,and I learn from you. I also find my mistakes by your ctritze.So don't ask me to leave here ,ok?(In fact , i will prepare for the exam and will leave here for a long time).

Yes ,Japan has pact with US ,powerful allience .so they can treat war criminal as their national heroes and hurt us as they want .Why US defend them? Do Americans love war criminal ? Germen never treat Hitler as their nation hero . The European countries will never peace with them if they treat Hitler as their nation hero. Europeans are humen and we Chinese are not?
                    At last ,sir, you should never underestimate the China's strength, we are not weak as the past. If we are weak as you thought , the CCP would be overthrow by US XXyears ago. We still in China and we don't afriad of any power ,US and Japan included.
                    wish you happy and thanks for teaching me a lot .

Comment

Working...
                    X