Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush shoot out

http://www.miniclip.com/bushshootout.htm

Not unlike real life, I'm effective with the semi auto M4. But can't shoot the Uzi's worth a damn.

Nice one! ;)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Though i am not sure the flag should really be white, flying over the white house!
      at

Comment

fun game, won all except the last part with the sucide bomb truck

Comment

Haha, That kicked ass!

Comment

I only played for a bit. Got to Ms Condaleeza. I wasn;t sure who was shooting, Condi or Bush
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Codes to unlock level #2 & 3.

rice
              fountain

Love the (good) ending "They misunderestimated me". And can only wish to contort and shoot like that. :)

Comment

Working...
              X