Multiple pics in one post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple pics in one post?

Quick question: How do I get multiple pictures in a single post? I'd like to be able to post a couple of comparison pictures and it would work so much better if they close together, for example 1 on top of the other. Thanks
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Well, they have to be linked like this.

Code:
    {img]http://www.website.com/picture.jpg[/img}
    Replace { with [

Only one picture can be attached.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

So if I understand you correctly....when I see several pictures in one post, it is because they have been linked and not attached?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
      X