PDA

View Full Version : Musharar's magic pill works again

xplore
22 Sep 06,, 18:54
Bush is impressed by the deal Mush made with tribal leaders.

Will this pill help Bush to gain support for Senate elections?

lemontree
23 Sep 06,, 07:24
Musharar's magic pill works again
Is Mushy on the pill?;)

Akshay
23 Sep 06,, 15:00
We have a junkie Mushie on smack.

kams
23 Sep 06,, 16:44
Bush is impressed by the deal Mush made with tribal leaders.

Will this pill help Bush to gain support for Senate elections?

Thats the first I heard Mushy helping Bush in senate elections:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Are the tribals coming to US to vote:tongue: :tongue:

Ray
23 Sep 06,, 18:53
Thats the first I heard Mushy helping Bush in senate elections:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Are the tribals coming to US to vote:tongue: :tongue:

But he definitely plans not to ask Pakistan for permission to go into Pakistan and fulfils American intentions which Muharraf is pu_ssyfooting on!

Who would not be impressed if someone makes the way easier.

I am also impressed that Musahrraf obeys Bush like a foot soldier!

Aren't you Mr Explorer?

I agree with you that it will help Musharraf in the 2007 elections, especially with the mess Musharraf has managed to create in Pakistan!

kams
23 Sep 06,, 20:27
But he definitely plans not to ask Pakistan for permission to go into Pakistan and fulfils American intentions which Muharraf is pu_ssyfooting on!

Who would not be impressed if someone makes the way easier.

I am also impressed that Musahrraf obeys Bush like a foot soldier!

Aren't you Mr Explorer?

I agree with you that it will help Musharraf in the 2007 elections, especially with the mess Musharraf has managed to create in Pakistan!

Bush is just going to bomb Bin laden lair in Pakistan (I prefer him to be caught and then put in famous Boronx Zoo in a cage, separate from all animals) , and then he may give credit to Pakistani forces to palacate them...so everyone is happy.

One thing about Mushy, there is an hidden agenda behind every word he utters. Pretending yourself to be a victim of pressure by superpower and uttering these words in the superpower backyard, infront of worldmedia can mean only one thing; he is trying to appease domestic constituency.

xplore
23 Sep 06,, 21:06
One thing about Mushy, there is an hidden agenda behind every word he utters. .

You are smart guy.:confused:

It would be too late when hidden agenda is discolsed.

Ray
23 Sep 06,, 21:59
It would be too late when hidden agenda is discolsed.

Again you are correct.

His hidden agenda will be too late for him to disclose. He would be history by then because Bush would have worked on him and given him the quick "one-two".

Akshay
24 Sep 06,, 00:05
What hidden agenda can one have with American gun on his temple & choice to either join the WoT & kill his own people or get bombed back to stone-age? The only agenda would be to kindly oblige & save his a$$.

Parihaka
24 Sep 06,, 00:18
Saving his ass is his agenda

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 07:19
:)

Xplorer you love watching historical events, don't you.

You are watching the saving of Musharraf's posterior!

Julie
24 Sep 06,, 13:35
I think it's very ironic that after Bush said the US would go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden.....immediately after "Bin Laden's death" began to circulate. ;)

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 15:23
Julie,

A very valid observation.

Is it to let Musharraf off the hook since amongst all the probables for running the government of Pakistan, Musharraf is the best bet to allow the US to have its way with the allowance that sometimes he may roar like Lambert, the sheepish Lion. :)

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 15:30
I think it's very ironic that after Bush said the US would go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden.....immediately after "Bin Laden's death" began to circulate. ;)

This is quite old stuff and news papers reporting got it from some Sauidi int sources which are sharing information with US. None have been abe to confirm the news yet. CNN's comments that in any such event there would have been big activity in Al Quida's circles carries weight. But still lets hope it is true.

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 15:52
The natural death of Osama will deny the world of the poetic retribution that is deserving to this actual Satan and evil man.

A more vile and disgusting person that have ever trod Planet Earth has never been seen.

And to imagine that he is the icon that has given rise to the phenomenon which George Bush, a God fearing man, has termed as Islamofascism!

He is also the idol that many a malconent or religion fevered illiterates with weak brains, incapable of self reasoning, amongst the Islamic faith who revere him as the true Messiah who is saving the religion from disappearing!

For the sake of justice, he should be alive and brought in chains to justice for setting the world on fire and for demolishing sanity.

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 15:57
amongst the Islamic faith who revere him as the true Messiah who is saving the religion from disappearing!

Would you substantiate your comments by some link? Or it is traditional hindu commentry?

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 16:01
Missions
Christian Body Condemns Attacks on Minorities in India
A top Christian organisation in India has voiced concern over the number of attacks on Christians taking place across the country.
by Maria Mackay
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2006, 20:20 (BST)Font Scale:A A A

A leading Christian body in India has expressed alarm earlier in the week over the number of attacks on minorities, particularly Christians, in the country that are increasing at an alarming rate.

The Evangelical Fellowship of India (EFI) said that “minorities, mainly the Christians, are facing a series of attacks and assaults by hardliner Hindu groups in Chhattisgarh”.

In one incident in Bothli village 45km west of Jaipur, a weekly Sunday prayer meeting was broken up by dozens of activists from extremist Hindu group Dharam Sena.

The group of activists disrupted the meeting and then proceeded to beat up several members of the prayer group, said Vijayesh Lal, co-ordinator of the Delhi-based organisation, in a statement.

According to the statement, “'Even an eight-month pregnant Christian lady was punched and kicked at the stomach repeatedly by the fundamentalists and she had to be shifted to a hospital”.

The EFI also claimed that the police have largely ignored complaints lodged by Christians over such attacks and assaults.

Is Osama responsible for that????

here is link; http://www.christiantoday.com/article/christian.body.condemns.attacks.on.minorities.in.i ndia./6791.htm

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 16:05
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/southasia/History/Current_Affairs/Current_affairs.html

What hindu's are doing with minorities and espacially with christians in india? Is Osma misleading them or some corrupt illetrate pandits?

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 16:20
Would you substantiate your comments by some link? Or it is traditional hindu commentry?

Does that require substantiation?

Are you blind?

Who do you think he is issuing the videos for?

The Archbishop of Canterbury?

Are you incapable of self reasoning when confronted with the realities?

Do refrain from one liners.

And in so far as your comparison with other faith vs Christianity, it does not hold a candle compared to the mayhem, cowardice and sneanly attacks that have been the signature against the word in general and the secular world in particular.
I don't think that you would like me to substantiate that since if you do, you do not deserve to debate since you are not in touch with the world event.

If Osama was not revered as an idol or icon, then Musharraf would not have run after him nor would there have been the latest spat between Bush and Musharraf!

Further, the point at issue is Osama and the icon and not any other issue.

If you wish to point some error in some other areas, do start a thread and not obfuscate since obfuscation indicates a morbid fear to face the truth and try to veer the issue into oblivion!

If indeed there are such incidents as you mention (which are shameful), I think it has become a fashion statement started by the Islamofascists and indeed Osama!

Julie
24 Sep 06,, 16:27
I won't believe he's dead until I see him dead.

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 16:52
Apart from the threads on this forum on Atrocities on Minorities in Pakistan inparticluar and the world in general, here is some links for you to have a good nght's sleep on:

Bitter Facts and Ahmadiyya Community in Pakistan. Atta US Salam writes to Editor
http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/ledetails.php?id=353

Do buy this book and read:

"Trial of Pakistani Christian Nation"

By Dr. Nazir S Bhatti

First ever Book on facts and history of Christian roots, social, economic and political issues in Pakistan and ultimate solution under this trial. "Trial of Pakistani Christian Nation" presents role of Christian Leaders, Political Parties and government Secret Agencies conspiracies to make Christians slaves and second-class citizens in Pakistan. "Trial of Pakistani Christian Nation" outlines struggle for Christian youth to secure equal rights and guidelines of future movement for Christian Province in Federation of Pakistan.
Contact at: pakistanchristianpost@comcast.net
http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/maineditorials.php

ESCAPE OF THE ARTHURS FROM PAKISTAN. By Dr. Stephen Gill (sgill@ican.net)

The suicide of Bishop John Joseph was the responsible factor for triggering my interest further.

RM found means to escape. Her father and brothers and other relatives went to the house of SK, her Christian friend, and then to the home of Pastor Arthur to find the whereabout of RM. They accused him of converting young people, luring them with money and a promise to send them to foreign countries. His activities, they said, were against Pakistan and also against the Muslim religion. They blamed the Pastor for abducting the girl. They also said that the Pastor was a spy, especially of the UK government. They told him that it was his responsibility to produce the girl. If he failed to produce the girl before that evening, they would take away his daughters by force.

He saw the Christian girl SK, her mother, father and the older sister all tied with iron chains to a tree that was in the middle of the yard. Their faces were swollen and they had visible bruises all over. They looked tired, helpless and some bearded men were beating them.

The pastor became speechless at the unexpected sight. As he tried to recover from that state of his shock, four or five people, also bearded, rushed with sticks, iron rods and started hitting him. The pastor had a copy of the Bible in one hand. They snatched the Bible and threw it aside. He lost his conscious.

Why Christian Persecution is Overlooked

It happened again today. Yet another attack on Christians in Pakistan. Seven Pakistani Christians were shot in the head execution-style by Islamic fundamentalists. It’s not an isolated incident. It’s part of a larger pattern of persecution and religious violence perpetrated against Christians worldwide. From Pakistan to Libya, from the Philippines to Indonesia, Christians are being imprisoned, executed, raped, and slaughtered for one reason – their faith in Jesus Christ.
http://www.contenderministries.org/commentary/persecution.php

There is so much more that I can reproduce that it will boggle your mind.

The silly controversy over the Pope's reference to historical events which cannot be changed has inflamed the Islamic world. Where is the rationality of modern thinking?

Does any have to prove what is the reality that is facing this world because of self imposed inferiority?

In fact, Muslim scholars and theologians should take on the papal challenge at face value, and affirming and justifying what they no doubt regard as their moral superiority while distancing themselves from the violence practised by malcontents under the al Qaida banner instead of frittering away the opportunity in angry rhetoric. Failure to do so will only play into the hands of a strategist who says, quoting Manuel, that Islam spurns reason and rationality, relying only on the Prophet’s command “to spread by the sword the faith he preached.

Right now, unless one can rebut the Pope in a justified manner sans verbiage, it does appear that Islam spurns reason and rationality and only relies on Mohammed's command to spread by the Sword the the faith that he discovered.

It is a misconception and unabashed propaganda that the Islamists love to propagate that the world is revolted by the Islamic faith. That is a canard. However, one have deep revulsion to obfuscation, misquotes, self righteousness, the feigned hurt, unjustifiable moral highhorse climbed and so on. And what is worse is the cruelty through beastly and horrifying beheading, sneaky IEDs and car bombs that is perpetuated to justify the feigned theory that it is a War on Islam.

Pray do let me know at least, why you people feel Islam is such a great issue that the world has to devote its precious time on? The world is against the terrorists and the cruel beasts whose brutal and inhuman acts are legend. It is some Moslems who praise such brutal acts, issue fatwas, spread hatred from the mosque who give credence to their homespun canard that the world is against Islam. Do rest you pretty head. Islam is not that important in the lives of anyone who is a non moslem except for the revulsion of the brutalility and inhumanity that is being perpetuated. Surely, that feeling cannot be grudged by any sane human being, irrespective of the faith he follows!

It must be understood that all men are God's creation and have been created as equals or so they say. Islam is not something that is holier than thou!

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 17:29
When I was in India I have seen menority women and children being slaughtered by Hindu terrirists either they are Christians, Sikhs, Muslims or even Low caste Hindus. It is not mere propaganda. I have posted links from Christain community. What is happening to Sikhs and Muslims in hands of Hindu Terrorists is no secret.

After I migerated to Malaysia which is itself a Muslim majority state, I have found equal protection, security and peace for minorities, it is compreable to what minorities are enjoying in Europe or America.

I have never seen the butcherism of Hindu terrorists here, even hind community is happy here as compared to India where even low caste Hindu's are not safe.

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 17:53
When I was in India I have seen menority women and children being slaughtered by Hindu terrirists either they are Christians, Sikhs, Muslims or even Low caste Hindus. It is not mere propaganda. I have posted links from Christain community. What is happening to Sikhs and Muslims in hands of Hindu Terrorists is no secret.

After I migerated to Malaysia which is itself a Muslim majority state, I have found equal protection, security and peace for minorities, it is compreable to what minorities are enjoying in Europe or America.

I have never seen the butcherism of Hindu terrorists here, even hind community is happy here as compared to India where even low caste Hindu's are not safe.

Do you still go to bed by having someone read bed time stories to you?

Or, do you write bedtime stories?

Seeing too much of X Factor?

Indians cannot migrate chum to Malaysia and become their citizens so quickly. I have been to Malaysia. So, give us another one. You are a mere Pakistani on a work permit and that too maybe doing a menial job as most Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis are doing. I have been to Malaysia and I have Malaysian Moslem relations there.

Read the one about equal opportunities (sic!) in Malaysia, do read

Post# 15
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=16617

The one about equal opportunities that you are talking about, you will realise is another bedtime story!

You sure love bedtime stories if appears!

xplore
24 Sep 06,, 17:59
Do you still go to bed by having someone read bed time stories to you?

Or, do you write bedtime stories?

Seeing too much of X Factor?

Indians cannot migrate chum to Malaysia and become thier citizens. I have been to Malaysia. So, give us another one. You are a mere Pakistani on a work permit and that too maybe doing a menial job as most Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis are doing. I have been to Malaysia and I have Malaysian Moslem relations there.

Read the one about equal opportunities (sic!) in Malaysia, do read

Post# 15

The one about equal opportunities that you are talking about, you will realise is another bedtime story!

You sure love bedtime stories if appears!

You are free to assume what pleases you. Do you deny that minorities in India are not subjected to torture? weather its Christains, Sikhs, Muslim or Low caste Hindus??????????

Are you saying that minorities are suffering in Malaysia like India??????

If you realy have been in any part of civilised world you would not defend Indian trek record of extremism.

Ray
24 Sep 06,, 18:20
First of all we all can read, even if you can't. Do desist writing your complete post in blocks. It is rather juvenile.

You are with blinkers on or maybe you have preferential treatment as a Moslem.

Do read the article below:

Income Inequality, Poverty and Development Policy in
Malaysia

ABSTRACT

This paper examines income inequality and poverty in Malaysia. It is argued that
government intervention under the New Economic Policy has been successful in
generating economic growth and development of the country in general, and in the
development of the Malay ethnic group in particular. Government intervention that
begins in the 1970s has significantly reduced poverty, particularly poverty amongst
the Malay ethnic group. Furthermore, the overall income inequality as well as interethnic
and rural-urban inequality has also decline since the middle of 1970 to 1990.
Since 1990 however, even though poverty has decline further, income inequality has
started to rise. Besides there emerge a new dimension of inequality, that is intraethnic
inequality. This paper argues that the existence of intra-ethnic inequality,
particularly intra-Malay inequality, pose the major challenge to Malaysian policymakers.
The reason is that, government intervention under the New Economic Policy
is articulated in the political rhetoric of ethnicity, and it appears to be coherent in
addressing the problem of poverty amongst the Malays when majority of them were in
poverty. The New Economic Policy has significantly reduced poverty amongst the
Malay, and there now exist a new problem of intra-Malay inequality. The existence of
intra-Malay inequality suggests that deeper division amongst the Malay community
has emerged, implying that there emerged diverse and conflicting interests within the
Malay community itself. Continued use of ethnicity as the foundation of economic
policy is no longer coherent, and hence could only be undertaken with the risk of
greater discontent, paradoxically amongst the Malay community. In such a situation,
government intervention that is articulated in the political rhetoric of ethnicity would
be incoherent to solve this new problem of inequality.
http://ced.u-bordeaux4.fr/SBROSLAN.pdf#search=%22Inequality%20in%20Malaysia% 22

anymore for anymore?

and anyway was this beyond you?

Post# 15

House closing!

Parihaka
25 Sep 06,, 03:01
butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie, butter cookie,

THL
25 Sep 06,, 03:02
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Ray
25 Sep 06,, 08:07
You have posted in so many places about India, that it is impossible to keep a track of what you have been stating.

Somewhere you have stated that under the Moslems Kings in India, all minorities were secure and protected and they could do what they wanted. I wondered in that post if you knew how Sikhism came into being and if you were aware that the Moslem Emperor walled up the Guru's sons because they refused to convert.

Here is something for you to much up about how nice the Moslem and their Kings were.

ISLAM IN ACTION

a) KAFIR-KUSHI A LA SURAH VIII, VERSE 12

Around 1689 A.D. the Hindu king Shambhaji, son of Shivaji,
was captured by Aurangzib's men. The Hindu king was
murdered along with his minister Kavi Kalash. There are
many ways of killing a defeated foe. Freeing a defeated foe
after the battle, like the Hindu kings used to do or the Indian
government did when they freed without trial the criminal
elements of the Moslem Pakistani prisoners captured in the
then East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), was of course unthink-
able in Islamic ethics and more so if the foe was a kafir, an
enemy of Allah and the prophet Mohammed. Kafirs were
killed in a more sophisticated way, the way prescribed by the
Koran. Chopping a kafir's head off at a single stroke of the
sword or crushing his head in a single blow was considered too
mild. The idea was to make the pain last, as long as possible.
Thus in Islam's hell, a kafir burns but his skin goes on growing
to be burnt continuously so that the pain becomes everlasting.
Death is the termination of all pains and so it must be delayed
to teach a lesson and to prove without fail the greatness of
Allah's religion.

SHAMBHAJl WAS FIRST BLINDED AND KAVI KALASH'S
TONGUE WAS PULLED OUT. ON MARCH ll, 1689, THEY
WERE PUT TO A CRUEL AND PAINFUL DEATH. THEIR
LIMBS WERE HACKED OFF ONE BY ONE AND THEIR
FLESH THROWN TO THE DOGS.

It was in the year 1669 A.D. that the Hindu king Gokla was
Captured by Aurangzib. THE HINDU KING'S LIMBS WERE
HACKED OFF ONE BY ONE ON THE PLATFORM OF THE
POLICE STATION OF AGRA, THE CITY OF TAJ MAHAL.
HIS WHOLE FAMILY WAS FORCIBLY CONVERTED TO
ISLAM.

One might think that such gruesome murders committed in
accordance with the injunctions of the Koran are a thing of
the past. But it is not so. The following incident proves it.

Bengal in pre-partition India was then being ruled by Suh-
rawardy, the Muslim League leader. Suhrawardy had laid a
diabolical plan to destroy the Hindu city of Calcutta. One Mr.
Haren Ghosh, a music teacher who used to give lessons in
music to the girls of Suhrawardy's family, came to know of the
plot and he informed the authorities. Calcutta was saved at
the nick of time and eventually Suhrawardy came to know that
his plans were divulged by his music teacher. Mr. Ghosh was
kidnapped, his limbs were hacked off one by one and his cut up
body was found in a box that was left in a Calcutta street.
And this happened in the 1940's. Islam has not changed and
those who think otherwise only fool themselves.

Even today the Sheikhs of Arabia make sick jokes when they
ask their non-Moslem friends if they had a choice which one
would they choose for their death: death by a single stroke
severing the head or death by chopping their limbs off one by
one.

b) ISLAM AND KAFIR WOMEN

The chapter on the Koran and Moslem women gives us some
idea on Islam's injunctions on Moslem women. They should
cover their bodies from head to foot. Khomeini's Iran forces
the women to go under the 'chador'. They must not go outside
to work where other men might see them. They may not be
rulers or judges in an Islamic state. Women lawyers are
frowned upon in today's Pakistan which is an Islamic state.

But such regulations are valid for Moslem women only. The
non-Moslem or kafir women are to be handled differently, as
the Islamic codes are not birding on them. The kafir women
are considered to be the property of Moslems; they are their
'slaves'' and the wife or daughter of a 'zimmi' can be molested
by a Moslem with impunity in a Moslem state ruled by the
'Sharia' or Islamic jurisprudence. The idea comes from the
treatment meted out to kafir women who were captured in the
battlefield. The first fifth of all booty went to the prophet or
the caliph or whoever happened to hold the position of the
amir-ul-mominin. It could be the Moslem king of the land or
even a petty chieftain. This so called leader 'examined' all
booty, inspected and sometimes 'felt' by touching it. The
women, all of them were paraded in front of the leader, naked
or scantily clad, so that the leader could make his choice.
These women were NOT brought in front of the 'amir-ul-
mominin' dressed in 'chadors'. It was thus that the prophet
himself used to inspect his captives and chose Rehana and
Juwairiya' both Jewish women whose male relatives were all
killed by the Moslems. Juwairiya eventually gave up her
religion and married the prophet and became one of the ten or
eleven wives of his harem. Rehana was a courageous lady and
she did not give up her Jewish faith and so was turned into a
concubine of the prophet. She thus took her place on the side
of Mary, another slave woman, and a Christian, who after
Khadija gave birth to a male child fathered by the prophet.

Although the number of legal wives for Moslems is limited to
four, there is no limit to the number of concubines a faithful
servant of Allah could have. The practice eventually gave rise
to immense seraglios or 'harems' in Islamic lands. IN INDIA,
THE CAPTIVE WOMEN OF THE KAFIRS WERE INSPECTED
BY THE MOSLEM KINGS IN WOMEN'S MARKETS CALLED
MINA BAZAARS (MARKETS OF PEARLS) WHERE NO MALES
OTHER THAN THE KING AND HIS PALS WERE ALLOWED
ENTRY. They used to choose their favorite girls for the night
and then let them circulate among their Moslem friends.

These unfortunate women had usually a very sad end. Anyone
who has visited the Mughal palaces and forts in India must
have seen the steep tunnels from the 'harem' opening on to the
waterway below. The women, once they were no longer
required, were dropped through these tunnels the head first.
Near the bottom of the tunnel, just above the waterline, is a
big boulder which is supposed to be struck by the head when
the body gets to the bottom. The kafir woman died then and
there and later the body floated out at high tide.

In 1947 A.D. at the time of partition of India, the Moslems on
the Pakistani side killed the Hindus and Sikhs of West Punjab.
They then forced the Hindu and Sikh women to come out in the
streets completely naked and took out a procession. No
chadors or veils for kafir women. When the terrible news
arrived in East Punjab, the Moslems of India had to undergo
the same treatment and this put a stop to such dastardly
behavior by the followers of Allah.

In Bangladesh, during the genocide of kafirs there perpetrated
by the soldiers of Islamic Pakistan, Hindu women were taken
captives and kept in the army barracks without clothes for the
enjoyment of the 'believers'. Kafir women are to be treated as
slaves of Moslems and the treatment is clearly indicated in the
Koran and the Hadis.

Kidnapping of Hindu women by Moslem gangs was once a
common feature in India. This led to many riots and many
lives were lost. In Bangladesh today, it is practically impossi-
ble for Hindu girls to go out alone in the streets to attend to
daily chores without being teased, insulted or kidnapped by the
Moslem ruffians. The recent Hindi movie entitled Umrao Jan
depicts the life of a singer named Umrao Jan. She sings very
well and is a kind of high class prostitute. The movie features
a number of songs and also shows how the inglorious life of
Umrao Jan started. She was kidnapped by a bunch of Moslem
ruffians who sold her to a Moslem woman brothel-keeper.
Umrao Jan was shown to be a Moslem girl in the movie
however. (But in real life most of the kidnappers were Moslem
ruffians and the kidnapped were kafir women.)

A number of cases have happened where Moslems have dressed
up as Hindus and then followed Hindu girls on their way to the
river for the holy bath. On the way, they pounced upon these
girls, kidnapped them, raped them and in some cases killed
them. In many instances such incidents were unreported for
fear of shame and loss of face.

c) THE WOMEN OF RAJASTHAN

Many battles were fought in Rajasthan in Northern India. The
Moslem hordes attacked the Rajput kingdoms many times and
the Rajputs fought back heriocally and defeated the Moslems
over and over again. There never was any attack on the
Moslem womenfolk or the non-combat/ants by the Rajputs.
On the other hand, if the Rajputs lost in the battle, the
Moslems let loose terror on the entire population. The
Rajputs' houses of worship were destroyed, their women raped
and carried away, their children taken away as bonded labor
and all non-combat/ants murdered.

The Rajputs soon came to know the way of the Moslems. If it
appeared that the battle could not be won, then they them-
selves killed their women and children, Masada style, and then
went to fight with the Moslems until death. In many cases,
the Rajput women took their own lives by taking poison and
then jumping into a deep fiery pit. This was called the Jauhar
Vrat or 'sacrifice of fire'. The men of course went out to fight
and died to a man.

Now, the question is why did the women jump into the fire to
be burnt alive when they were going to die of the poison
anyway? The answer is simple. If the Moslems got hold of the
dead bodies of the kafir women after victory in the battle,
they would then rape even the dead bodies of these women. It
was to prevent such 'desecration' of their own bodies after
death by poison that the Rajput women used to jump into the
pits of fire. Thus, when the Moslems finally came to the city,
they did not find a single woman's body, dead or alive. A great
disappointment!

Showing disrespect to a dead body is a typically Islamic trait.
Displaying the cut off head, or cut up body to the public to
generate terror in the minds of the public is an effective
method of subduing an otherwise rebellious population. In
Islamic states, one is forced to witness an execution often
done in public. Lashing of men and women is also often
displayed to the public and now-a-days in Pakistan they
arrange a microphone near the mouth of the victim of such
torture so that people at a distance could hear his cries.

Stoning to death of course has to be in public as otherwise all
the furniture would get damaged.

d) AFZAL KHAN'S CONCUBINES

Afzal Khan was a notorious womaniser and he had a 'haremful'
of Hindu or kafir women. No one exactly knew how many
women he had in his harem. It is estimated that he had some
300 Hindu women as slaves or concubines, not counting the
legal Moslem wives that he wedded and divorced from time to
time.

Afzal had to meet the great Hindu king Shivaji in a mortal
encounter. Afzal eventually died in the hands of Shiveji and
his forces were routed. It is said that Afzal Khan had a
premonition about his death in the hands of Shivaji who was a
great fighter. He decided to murder all his concubines before
he set out to meet the Hindu king. He himself beheaded a
great number of these unfortunate women.

When someone asked him, what if he returned safe and sound
from his meeting with the Hindu king, this Moslem chief
replied that he could procure for himself the same number of
kafir women for his 'harem' on his return, perhaps even a great
number and more beautiful ones in the bargain.

e) BRICKING UP OF WOMEN AND CHIDREN

Anarkali

The Koran says in Surah IV, Verse 15 that guilty women should
be confined to their house till death overtakes them. It is also
called the punishment of 'char-diwari' or the ~four-walls'. In
Islamic lands this is a well-known punishment.

The Mughal king Akbar once suspected a young dancer called
Anarkali (pomegranate flower) of romance with his own son,
Salim. He disapproved of this relationship as the old man
wanted the girl for himself. He had to punish her as he would
not even dare to punish his own son for this was his only Son
fathered after many tries and at the specific blessing of a holy
man called Salim Chisti. But someone had to be punished and
so it was the poor girl.

The girl was bricked in and left there to die a slow death
Even today one can visit the place where Anarkali was
murdered in this brutal manner. Her tomb is in Lahore
Pakistan.

The Daughters of the Hindu King Dahir

Dahir, the Hindu king of Sindh was defeated by the Moslems
The women of the royal family were all raped and carried
away by the ruffians after a merciless carnage. However, the
two young daughters were safely taken to West Asia for the
Moslem king who had stayed back in his capital. The girls
were presents from the general who had conquered Sindh.

The girls were supposed to be virgins which they were. But to
spite the cruel, old sex-fiend, the girls said that they were no
longer virgins and that they were made to have sex with the
general before being sent to the king. The enraged king got
his general murdered but later discovered that the girls had
lied. They were punished by being placed inside a thick wall
where they were left to die.

The Sons of Guru Gobind Singh

The Sikh Guru Gobind Singh who was eventually murdered by
the Moslems had his two sons captured by the Mughals. These
two boys were murdered the same way.

f) THE TERROR TACTICS OF ISLAM

In order to terrorise the kafirs they were murdered in other
ways too with a view to generating mortal fear in the minds of
the infidels. Akbar, after a victory on the battlefield, used to
get hold of the more prominent members of the kafir society
and impale them publicly. Any visitor visiting the dead city of
Sikandra once built by Akbar, will notice structures on either
side of the road leading to Sikandra, on top of which lances
were placed for impaling the kafirs. The great pain and the
shrieks of the unfortunate victims scared the hell out of the
Hindus who were forced to watch the gruesome scene, While
the Moslems howled for joy.

Another method was to flay alive the victims. In fact, this
ractice is very much in vogue even today in the Moslem
POuntry of Afghanistan. In Islamic Turkey too this practice
was widely followed. In Islamic Pakistan, the practice has
given rise to the common threat: "I will skin you alive". Truly
inscrutable are the ways of the faithful!

During the reign of Abdul Hamid II, called the 'great assassin',
the Turks were responsible for the torture, robbery, slaughter
and rape of thouands of Armenians. The marauding Bashi-
gazouks of this mad sultan were notorious for running down
and ravishing women and girls while on horse-back. All
Christian males that fell into their hands were forcibly cir-
cumcised and sodomized.

The great festivity in El-Obeid upon the defeat of Hicks
Pasha's infidel army is noteworthy. The mad Messiah, E1-
Mahdi, built a pyramid of the skulls of the Christian army. In
a well near by, they threw the sex organs of the infidels.
About ten thousand Christian soldiers were thus butchered.

During the Crusades too, the Christian soldiers who fell into
the hands of the followers of Allah, had their penis cut off for
every true believer had to destroy the generative power of the
infidel before he could gain admittance into Allah's paradise.
Castration of the infidel was not only an act of piety for the
Moslems but one of shame to the kafir. The infidel's head was
severed and placed between his thighs, the seat of dishonor.

During Mughal rule in India, captive Hindus were also tortured
by infibulation or artificial phimosis (mobri, muzzling), elonga-
tion of the prepuce or foreskin and constriction of the orifice,
a painful punishment. With the Hindu women captives, often
their vulva was sewed up. Other practices involved mutilation
of the uterus by means of iron prongs, burning the breasts and
excision of the ****oris. A VERY PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
WAS SPLITTING THE PENIS OF A HINDU. THIS WAS
CALLED SUB-INCISION.

g) MURDER OF SIKH GURUS AND THEIR DISCIPLES

Guru Arjun Dev, the Sikh Guru was murdered by the Mughal
king Jahangir by forcibly making him sit on a red hot iron
plate and then pouring hot sand over him.

The murder of Guru Tegh Bahadur was no less horrendous
reminding one of the sceres of hell described in the holy
Koran. Tegh ahadur was asked by the Moslem king to
renounce his religion, the faith of Guru Nanak or Sikhism. He
refused. Moslems tried to Irighten him. They brought him to
the prison in a cage like he was a wild animal. Three of his
disciples were murdered in front of him. One was cut in two
by sawing alive as shown in the picture on page 42. Another
was boiled alive in a big cauldron (See page 46). And the third
was wrapped up in a blanket and then set on fire (See page 44).
The last fits the Koranic injunction prescribed in Surah XXII,
Verses 19-22.

h) SODOMY AMONG THE BELIEVERS

The Koran tells us of boys graced with eternal youth who will
attend the faithful in paradise. The practice of sodomy is
frowned upon in the Koran if the act takes place between two
Moslems. There is nothing mentioned about a Moslem so-
domising an infidel. This seems to have the silent approval of
Islam. Many European travelers and Christian missionaries,
unfamiliar with sodomite propensities of many Moslems, suf-
fered sexual molestation in Persia in the hands of even
government officials.

During the Napoleonic war in Egypt, Marshal Jaubert wrote to
General Bruix that: "Les Arabes et les Mameloukes ant traite
quelque~uns de nos prisonniers comme Socrate traitait, dit-
on, Alcibiade. 11 fallait pe'rir ou passer". (The Arabs and the
Mamelukes have used some of our men captured by them like
they say Socrates used Alcibiades. It was a case of letting
them do it or die.)

Sheikh Nasr, the governor of Bushire, once said to an English
missionary: "I stopped a caravan of Jews bound for
Afghanistan, penetrating all forty of their females in one
night. They protested that such action was an outrage, but I
said the outrage was justified in that all of their offspring
would be Moslems".

i) INFILTRATION AND SUBTERFUGE

During the Crusades, the Christians had a rough time. Their
humanitarianism made them an easy prey to the Moslem spies
that had infiltrated into Christian ranks as Armenian Chris-
tians. No secret could thus be kept from the invading Saracen
armies. The situation became so serious that the Christians
had to take drastic action. The Christians had to employ the
same cruel methods of the Moslems to get rid of the false
Armenians.

One evening at dinner time, a bunch of Turkish prisoners were
killed by slitting their throats. They were then spitted and the
cooks set about roasting them. The camp was informed that
some spies had been caught and they were being roasted on the
skewer. The whole camp came running up to see if it was
really true for the Moslems did not believe that the Christians,
followers of the dictum of turning the other cheek, could
really kill the spies that way. But behold! Nothing could be
more true: the Turks were truly cooking over a hot fire. The
next morning, all the spies had disappeared in horror, even
without waiting for their wages.

j) ATTACK ON THE US EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN

The diabolical nature of the attack on the US embassy became
apparent after the fact. Some Moslems had attacked the holy
shrine at Mecca and this enraged the Moslems of Pakistan
against all non-Moslems. They just assumed that the attack
was organised by the Americans. The following extract from
Masurashram Patrika of India dated March 1982 will make one
shudder in horror:

"A typical Pakistani Islamic reaction reported in Ameri-
can papers was that while some Pakistanis themselves
mounted an attack on the Kaaba, their compatriots back
home, apparently angered by the assault, caught hold of
some helpless American women and urinated in their
mouths, obviously believing that they were in fact dis-
charging an Islamic obligation against the kafirs and an
oblation to Allah".

Ray
25 Sep 06,, 08:37
Xplorer,

Apart from your cut and paste rants on India, please do introspection.

Please understand that I have no desire to belittle you, but then it is also a historical fact that I have a head start over you in so far as age and experience is concerned, apart from a better education based on rationality and not pet hates. I say this not out of vanity, but thorugh analysis of your posts. Firstly, they are mere cut and paste; and when goaded, your posts reek of illiterate ranting, and more so of the type that one hears in the back alley mosques every Friday evening. These back alley melting pots of 'wisdom' are where mostly the illiterates of the religion congregate for "enlightenment"! Your post appear to be the churn of the "enligntment" 'revealed' by equally illiterate, rustic and boorish Mullahs, squirming at the unfortunate state that they themsleves have organised to visit the religion.

Therefore, would it be too much of a strain for you to go back to educating yourself and then coming back for debate without the "enlightened" views and nuggets of 'wisdom' acquired from the back alley mosques?

May I also preempt you from your usual retort to my post - why do you get angry?

I am not angry. I am filled with sympathy at your sorry state. It is a Christian way to do so. Love. Spread the world with Love and not hate.

Jesus Loves.

May the good Lord give you Wisdom.

lemontree
25 Sep 06,, 11:00
Now that is bullshyt. Its not my duty to educate fools. But educate yourself and stop making an idiot of yourself.
MALAYSIA:
Minorities Demand Protection From Islamic Lawshttp://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31741

Ray
25 Sep 06,, 12:29
Lemontree,

Christian compassion, please.

Remember Jesus loves ALL.

God said let there be light.

Therefore, do spread light on these who are in the Dark Ages.

Be a good, compassionate Christian in the true Christian spirit.

Pagans and all require the wisdom of love and knowledge!

Tell me the old, old story,
of unseen things above,
of Jesus and his Glory,
of Jesus and his love.
Tell me the story simply,
as to a little child,
for I am weak and weary,
and helpless and defiled.

(chorus)
Tell me the old, old story (repeat x3)
of Jesus and his love.

Tell me the story slowly,
that I may take it in -
that wonderful redemption,
God's remedy for sin.
Tell me the story often,
for I forget so soom;
the early dew of morning
has passed away an noon.

(chorus)

Tell me the story softly,
with earnest tones and grave;
remember, I'm the sinner
whom Jesus came to save.
Tell me the story always,
if you would really be,
in any time of trouble,
a comforter to me.

(chorus)

Tell me the same old story,
when you have cause to fear
that this world's empty glory
is costing me too dear.
Yes, and when that world's glory
shall dawn upon my soul,
tell me the old, old story,
'Christ Jesus makes thee whole.'

(chorus)

Tell him the story gently as to a little child.

Jesus Loves.

kams
25 Sep 06,, 14:13
Tell him the story gently as to a little child.

Jesus Loves.

Ray Sir,
Sometimes even children need good spanking:biggrin: .

Ray
25 Sep 06,, 15:13
That may be true and may also be very deserving.

But, I believe that if the goodness of Christian compassion is exposed on Xplorer, it will make him a better man and a better human. And save him for this useless pursuit he is engaged in that makes him appear a jester.

In his present state, he appears lost and filled with hate and it appears that he has not been exposed to the love of Jesus and the hallowed beauty of Christian Compassion.

He deserves kindness and love and not hate and despising. He is but a lost lamb.

Jesus certainly does want the Gospel preached to people and for everyone to call upon His name in the day of turmoil. He wants everyone to know of His mercy, peace, grace and love.

Therefore, Xplorer requires this love, mercy, peace and grace since he is devoid of the same and his heart is filled with hate. He requires Salvation. He requires Peace. He requires Love and mostly he requires Grace. In Jesus' teaching, he can achieve the same.

I am no padre. I have no religion, but he does ignite in me some of the teaching that I learnt in my childhood.

Therefore, I can only invoke the universal truth that Jesus Loves.

He will understand since Jesus is a Prophet that Islam reveres.

As the priest used to say, Jesus Saves.

Jesus will surely save this tormented soul that rest and eats the innards of Xplorer.

Jesus is the Salvation to many.

kams
25 Sep 06,, 15:28
Salvation arrived bit too late for Xplore I am afraid, he got booted from the world of WAB ( and I spent whole of Sunday researching some solid references on Indian economy for his benefit till my wife threatened to throw the laptop under a truck:frown: ). Now if only some one could clean up all the garbage in SA thread.

Ray
25 Sep 06,, 15:48
He may have gone.

However, wherever he goes may Jesus or whatever God he believes in give him Peace.

I found him a tormented soul deserving sympathy.

And he is not from Malaysia since he could not recognise the words. If he did, he would have found Salvation automatically!

He must have practised Takiya with his IP.

lemontree
26 Sep 06,, 05:02
Brig. Ray sir,
You need to be on 'God' chennel.:)

Ray
28 Sep 06,, 15:23
In Tribal Pakistan, an Uneasy Quiet

Pact Fails to Deter Backing for Taliban

By Pamela Constable
Washington Post Foreign Service
Thursday, September 28, 2006; Page A01

PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Sept. 27 -- Three weeks after Pakistan's president, Gen. Pervez Musharraf, announced a peace pact with Taliban radicals in a tribal area bordering Afghanistan, recent visitors say there is now pin-drop silence in a territory that once shook with artillery and bomb blasts. Religious patrols are enforcing law and order, they say, in place of Pakistan army troops who have withdrawn to their barracks.

But as the toll from violence rises across the border in Afghanistan, with suicide bombings killing 22 people in three cities this week, there are reports that militant Pakistani tribal leaders, while complying with their pledge to reduce the presence of foreign Islamic fighters, intend to defy the peace pact by sending local fighters and suicide bombers into Afghanistan.

Musharraf continues to deny Afghan charges that the Pakistani government is sheltering and encouraging the revived Taliban insurgency from the tribal zones. But people interviewed in northwest Pakistan said there is widespread support in the tribal region for the Taliban movement's harsh Islamic morality and its war against U.S. forces and their allies in Afghanistan.

The tribal zones are a cluster of seven remote and rugged border districts where Pakistan's central government has never exerted more than nominal control. AK-47 assault rifles are common household possessions. Most of the people are Pashtun, the same ethnic group that dominates neighboring southern Afghanistan and that gave rise to the Taliban movement in the 1990s. Many Pashtun don't recognize the Pakistan-Afghan border, crossing it at will in both directions.

Under terms of the Sept. 5 agreement, Musharraf pledged to withdraw troops who had been attacking armed Islamic groups in the tribal area. In return, the fighters agreed to stop attacks on both sides of the border and expel foreign fighters unless they take up a peaceful life.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has faulted the pact in the past as taking pressure off the Taliban. But in remarks to reporters Tuesday in Washington he toned down his remarks, saying he would take a "wait-and-see attitude." Karzai said he was encouraged to learn that the pact had been signed with tribal elders, not with Taliban commanders.

But the traditional system of tribal self-governance has been weakened during three years of conflict with Pakistan troops. More than 200 tribal chiefs have reportedly been killed. It is not clear whether the Taliban leadership feels bound to any agreement made by local elders.

In the past two weeks, an elderly Afghan man accused of spying was decapitated in North Waziristan, the tribal area where the pact was signed. The teenage brother of a Pakistani journalist slain there earlier this year was also found dead. One source said he had been told that a group of teenagers, fresh from religious and military training, had recently headed for the border to carry out suicide bombings in Afghanistan.

In a recent telephone interview with a Pakistani reporter, senior Taliban leader Dadullah Akhund said he had told local Taliban members to cease attacks in Pakistan but to continue their fight "abroad" against the U.S. military. He said that he had 500 suicide bombers and 12,000 fighters at his disposal and that by next spring the Taliban would have enough force to launch major attacks on Kabul, the Afghan capital.

The revived Taliban insurgency has already cut a swath of violence across Afghanistan. This year, more than 2,000 people have been reported killed in numerous provinces. NATO forces are struggling to secure southern provinces where the fighting is focused.

On both sides of the border, critics of the peace pact condemn it as a farce. They described it as a major concession to the Islamic radicals by Musharraf after he failed to quell them by force, and a ruse to persuade the United States and European powers that he is serious about stopping the Taliban.

"This deal has handed over North Waziristan to the Taliban," Afrasiab Khattak, a human rights activist and secular politician, said in an interview in Peshawar, located in the so-called settled areas outside the tribal region. He said a hierarchy of Taliban commanders had taken control of North Waziristan, collecting taxes and meting out rough justice.

"The war in Afghanistan is totally from this side," Khattak said. "It is a new round of jihad, and it is not going to remain inside the tribal enclaves."

U.S. officials have long believed that al-Qaeda members from various Muslim countries as well as renegade Taliban fighters had sought refuge in the tribal areas after the U.S.-led ouster of Taliban rule in Kabul in 2001. In recent months, fighters of an Uzbek Muslim militia, expert in explosives and sabotage, have reportedly been operating in the area. At U.S. urging, Pakistani troops in 2003 began staging repeated raids in the region but encountered tough resistance.

Several Pakistani journalists with contacts in North Waziristan have reported that since the peace pact was signed, local Islamic militants and clerics have abided by its term to ask foreigners to leave, making appeals from mosque loudspeakers. Groups of armed men affiliated with local religious parties are now enforcing order, the journalists said.

Officials of the major religious party that dominates the northwest tribal region -- though they were closely involved in negotiating the pact -- deny that there are any Taliban or foreign fighters in Waziristan at all. These leaders insisted the agreement was signed with local tribesmen who had nothing to do with attacks inside Afghanistan.

Qari Abdullah, a religious leader from the Jamiat-e-Ulema-i-Islami party in Bannu, a Pakistani city just outside North Waziristan, said Tuesday that his party was committed to bringing peace, democracy and development to the city's district.

"If the West calls us fundamentalists and terrorists, they are wrong," Abdullah said in an interview in his mosque. "If we had not helped make peace possible, North Waziristan would have turned into another Beirut." He asserted that the Taliban had been falsely blamed for attacks in Afghanistan: "The question is why there is an American army bombing innocent civilians, 15,000 kilometers from its own country."

Foreign journalists are not allowed to enter the tribal region, but some of its prevailing atmosphere and attitude spill into neighboring areas of Pakistan. During a visit this week to Bannu, the closest city to the zone, a reporter found a curious mixture of rapid modernization and strong support for the Taliban.

Many people interviewed said admiringly that the Taliban had brought Islamic justice and moral order to Afghanistan, which it ruled from 1996 to 2001. They expressed little fear of the reported presence of Taliban or al-Qaeda fighters in the neighboring tribal areas, and some condoned the recent late-night bombings of two CD shops in Bannu, presumed to be a Taliban warning against music.

Many people interviewed in Peshawar and Bannu tended to dismiss the troubles facing Afghanistan as the result of indigenous tribal enmities and historical conflicts. Few except a handful of secular activists gave any credence to the repeated claims by the Afghan government of Pakistani interference and sponsorship of Islamic insurgents.

"We like the Taliban because they are against drugs, television, CDs and other sinful things," said Aminullah, 35, who sells sacks of grain in a market. "Bush is the real warlord who is invading other countries and making Muslims hate America."

Once an isolated backwater of donkey carts and thorny fields, Bannu now teems with signs of construction and modernization, including a new hospital, new schools and cellphone shops. At the same time, residents said the area has become increasingly conservative in its religious views and that dozens of new Islamic academies, or madrassas, have opened. Some people embodied these contrasts as they spoke.

"The Taliban are quiet in the tribal area, but now they are starting to cause some problems here," said Amanullah, the owner of a busy cellphone shop adorned with verses from the Koran. "Their actions are bad but their ideas are right. If they became the government here, it would be good. We would have no cinemas, no vulgarity, nothing with a bad impact on our women and children."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/27/AR2006092702054.html

That much for the so called treaty of peace with the tribals.

It is as they are calling it is a huge farce and more trouble can be expected in Afghanistan.

Ray
28 Sep 06,, 15:28
Here is a good example of the peace given by the Truce and Treaty of Musharraf

Taliban strikes on U.S. troops triple after truce

By Jim Krane
ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 28, 2006

KABUL, Afghanistan -- American troops on Afghanistan's eastern frontier have seen a tripling of attacks since a truce between the Pakistani army and pro-Taliban tribesmen that was supposed to stop cross-border raids by militants, a U.S. military officer said yesterday.
Pakistan's Foreign Ministry rejected the U.S. assertion and said home-based insurgents were behind the violence in Afghanistan, where at least 25 militants were reported killed in fighting yesterday.
Raising further questions about the cease-fire, a Pakistani political leader maintained that Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar approved the deal. A government official denied that.
The developments came amid a public feud between Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, who had dinner last night with President Bush at the White House.
The U.S. officer said the cease-fire that began June 25, cemented by the signing of a peace accord Sept. 5, contributed to the Taliban's resurgence in Afghanistan. He said ethnic Pashtun insurgents are no longer fighting Pakistani troops and are using Pakistan's North Waziristan border area as a command-and-control hub for attacks in Afghanistan.
Pakistani tribal elders brokered the truce between Gen. Musharraf's government and militants, which ended years of unrest in the tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
But the agreement appears to have bolstered Taliban infiltrators, with the number of attacks in eastern Afghan provinces rising threefold since July 31, said the U.S. officer, who agreed to discuss the situation only if not quoted by name because of the sensitivity of the issue.
"That's why they had the chance to rest and refit, because they were in a sanctuary," he said, referring to a surge in Taliban attacks over the past several months but without giving specific numbers for incidents before or after the truce.
Pakistan's Foreign Ministry rejected that view, insisting Afghan insurgents get no help from inside Pakistan.
"We don't agree with this. These are just excuses," Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam said. "Whatever is happening, it is deep inside Afghanistan and is not because of Pakistan."
Pakistan turned over several Taliban fighters to the Afghan government after the accord, Mrs. Aslam said.
The U.S. officer acknowledged that the truce, championed by Gen. Musharraf, is not the only factor behind Taliban attacks in Afghanistan's eastern Paktika, Khost and Paktia provinces.
The Army's 10th Mountain Division has been pressing its own offensive, Operation Mountain Fury, sparking firefights and bombings that otherwise might not have occurred, the officer said.
Meanwhile, Latif Afridi, a top official in Pakistan's Awami National Party, said he received a letter containing Taliban leader Mullah Omar's approval of the North Waziristan peace deal.
He said the letter also claimed that Pakistani militants who back the Taliban in North Waziristan would fall under the command of Jalaluddin Haqqani, a front-line Taliban commander.
It was not immediately possible to verify Mr. Afridi's contentions. Government spokesman Shah Zaman dismissed them as "baseless."
Since the U.S.-led offensive that ousted the Taliban in late 2001, many of Afghanistan's former rulers are thought to have found sanctuary in Pakistan.
Some 30 members of the Taliban's top leadership, including Mullah Omar and the group's 10- to 12-member Shura Council, are thought to be in Pakistan, mainly Quetta, Miran Shah and Peshawar, the U.S. officer said.
Gen. Musharraf has said Mullah Omar is not in Pakistan, and that he is more likely to be in his former power base of Kandahar in southern Afghanistan.
The U.S. officer said the Taliban's connections with Pakistan run so deep that wounded fighters seek treatment on the Pakistani side of the border and even carry their dead to Pakistan for burial.
Some of the suicide bombers in Afghanistan have been recruited in Pakistan, including a 17-year-old boy who blew himself up in front of a U.S. military convoy in Kabul this month, killing a bystander and wounding three American soldiers, Afghan police say.
The border region is also thought to harbor top al Qaeda fugitives Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri, the U.S. officer said, discounting reports that bin Laden may have died from typhoid or that his trail has gone cold.
"No, I don't think he's dead. The overall assessment is that they're still in Pakistan," the officer said.
In Afghanistan yesterday, insurgents attacked an Afghan police checkpoint in southern Helmand province and "at least 25 insurgents" were killed in the ensuing clash with international troops, the NATO-led force said.
Three Italian soldiers attached to the NATO force and one civilian were wounded yesterday when a roadside bomb hit their vehicle in the western Herat province, the Italian Defense Ministry said.
The attack was the latest in a spree of bombings in previously calm western Afghanistan, where NATO and Afghan officials have reported an increase in Taliban activity. Four Italian soldiers were wounded Sept. 8 by a roadside bomb in neighboring Farah province.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20060927-105452-6596r.htm