Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we allowed to .sig each other?

I saw two signature worthy quotes in one thread:

We are devils. Ask anyone who met us in combat. You have one chance to live and that is to surrender before we reach you. - Officer of Engineers

If Saddam had been blown all over his spiderhole by a standard issue grenade i would not have lost a moments sleep for the man. If a US soldier had died trying to capture him alive i would have. - Trooth
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

You mean use somebody else's quote as your own sig?

It's between you and the person you're quoting.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Nah, somebody would just use it to be mean sooner or later. ;) Probably a bad idea.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
      X