PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit!

eMGee
09 Feb 04,, 17:19
Britain is going nuts! What the hell is going on!? Rappers are trying to recruit people for islamic holy war (jihad)! :reallymad

See for yourself...
http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/

Lunatock
09 Feb 04,, 17:45
Originally posted by eMGee
Britain is going nuts! What the hell is going on!? Rappers are trying to recruit people for islamic holy war (jihad)! :reallymad

See for yourself...
http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/

Calm down, take your medication, and try to realise that your accusing The United Kingdom of being as mad as a radical group that operates in thier country. Probably Al-Marijoun again.

Better nuke all the brits from orbit, thats the only way to be sure. :D

eMGee
09 Feb 04,, 17:51
I didn't say THAT!

I'm just shocked by the fact that this is happening in Europe. I hope people are waking up now.

Lunatock
09 Feb 04,, 18:12
Watched it. Couldn't help but smirk at Hosni Mubarrak being compared to The Count from Sesame Street. Felt completely different about how they thought 9/11 was funny.

Ironduke
09 Feb 04,, 18:19
Sometimes I really think the UK has gone mad.

Ray
28 Feb 04,, 21:10
Ironman,

Haven't you heard the phrase - mad dogs and Englishmen....go out in the mid day sun?:D

ChrisF202
28 Feb 04,, 21:53
It just shows that Western Europe is facing a growing Islamic threat from withen

Trooth
28 Feb 04,, 22:29
Sorry i missed this. I have been putting together my jihad video (like everyone else in the UK). Syncing the sound track with the koran really is a nightmare at times.

Still, gotta go, i got another 60 million videos to watch.

:roll

Lunatock
28 Feb 04,, 23:46
Originally posted by Trooth
Sorry i missed this. I have been putting together my jihad video (like everyone else in the UK). Syncing the sound track with the koran really is a nightmare at times.

Welcome to "the wonderfull world of dipshit's accusing me of the same thing" Trooth. :)

*whispers* What if we hook up and the two of us bring the west to it's knees? Just us two vs the Infidel, how about it?!*whisper* Uhh..one sec, my dog is bothering me to be fed. Us vs the world will have to wait. :w00t

Confed999
28 Feb 04,, 23:56
Originally posted by Trooth

ROTFL :dbanana

Lunatock
29 Feb 04,, 14:17
And what Trooth said about making the video reminds me of a question my brother asked about a Chechen I know personally. "Did this person come here and think the war there is carried over?"

Should of replied: Absolutely, we're gonna ambush a Russian Armored column driving up Rt. 501. Wanna help?