Israel-Syria-USA at war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel-Syria-USA at war?

I got back from the US today, and my friend filled me in on all the things I missed while I was there, and he mentioned something about IDF planes bombing Syrian troops in/out of Lebanon, and something about a crapload of US troops on the Iraq-Syria border mounting for a push into Syria. Was he playing with my extremely jet-lagged mind, or is (some of) what he said true?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

The Israelis bombed Hizbollah forces after they shot artillery into Israel, killing a 16 yr. old boy, as for the US troops mounting pushes into Syria, i dont think that has happend

Comment

He said getting ready to invade, being that they're already there. Did anyine hear anything about massive air patrols over Tel Aviv a few weeks ago, cause one of the terrorist groups threatened to fly a plane full of bio agents onto Tel Aviv?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

crap, crap, and crap.

Israel made overflights of Syraina positions in Lebanon and sonic booms over Beirut. This was after they attacked and took out a Hezbullah AAA position. That was in response to Hezbullah AAA shelling that killed one and injured 3-4 in Shlomi near the border. The Hezbullah claim they were shooting at Israeli planes in Lebanese airspace. There are also claims that Hezbullah has fused the AAA shells to explode at ground proximity; hence Shlomi was gett shelled and not just fragments.

Israel has also opened a diplomatic effort throught the US and Europe to tell the Lebanese and Syrians that the Hezbullah fish rots at the Syrian/Lebanese head. In other words Israel's next retaliation may not be limited to Hezbullah.

As to the US, I'm assumig there are still US forces at or near the Syrian Iraqi border. But no ones jumping Syria any time soon.
        Pa'am Tzanhan, Tamid Tzanhan.

Comment

CNN said nothing of that, altough i did see a post of Syria preparing for war on another forum about a week ago.

Comment

Aiight. Thankx, dudes!

Comment

I haven't seen anything on US troop movements here.
              Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Except for the gunbattle between US Special Forces and Syrian border police back in June, that incident was really fishy, i mean why would they open fire on US troops?

Comment

Death wish? stupidity? who knows....

Comment

Ego trip? Maybe in the name of Allah the Bloodthirsty

Racist overtones. I implore you to try to tone that down BR.

-'Tock

Comment

BR has a point, why do they keep jacking with Isreal when BR's kin keep kicking 'em in the balls and bashing them about the head?

Comment

See? Stinger gets what I'm saying! Why don't they?

Comment

Not to be racist or anything, but i think its because they wanted to do it in the name of the "Great Allah".

Comment

They do it for a couple of reasons:

1: Flowing milk and wine. But wine is forbidden to Muslims.
                            2: 70 virgins. Great Cunfucius say: Virgin like baloon; one prick-all gone!

But you gotta ask yourself: Do they get to Heaven the same way they left Earth (In many pieces?)

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                              Ego trip? Maybe in the name of Allah the Bloodthirsty
                              Hardly God's fault at what man does.

Comment

Working...
                              X