Party Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Quiz

A quiz to show where you stand with the American political parties.

Party Quiz
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

My scores....

1) Libertarian Party 91%
    2) Constitution Party 68%
    3) Reform Party 55%
    4) Republican Party 45%
    5) Green Party 45%
    6) Natural Law Party 23%
    7) Democratic Party 18%

:00
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

1) Republican Party 78%
      2) Constitution Party 72%
      3) Natural Law Party 56%
      4) Reform Party 56%
      5) Libertarian Party 50%
      6) Democratic Party 39%
      7) Green Party 33%

Comment

) Libertarian Party 96%
        2) Constitution Party 63%
        3) Republican Party 46%
        4) Reform Party 42%
        5) Democratic Party 33%
        6) Green Party 25%
        7) Natural Law Party 17%

Comment

1) Libertarian Party 78%
          2) Republican Party 61%
          3) Constitution Party 56%
          4) Democratic Party 33%
          5) Natural Law Party 33%
          6) Green Party 22%
          7) Reform Party 22%

Comment

1) Constitution Party 78%
            2) Libertarian Party 72%
            3) Republican Party 72%
            4) Democratic Party 28%
            5) Reform Party 28%
            6) Natural Law Party 22%
            7) Green Party 11%
            "Nothing in politics is more dangerous than believing what you wish; nothing is more fatal in a great crisis than the habit of closing one's eyes to the truth, and giving oneself up to Utopian illusions, from which there must sooner or later be a fearful awakening."
            ~Count Czernin, Austrian Foreign Minister, April 1917

Comment

1) Libertarian Party 75%
              2) Constitution Party 75%
              3) Republican Party 58%
              4) Green Party 42%
              5) Reform Party 42%
              6) Democratic Party 33%
              7) Natural Law Party 33%
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

1) Natural Law Party 68%
                2) Republican Party 64%
                3) Democratic Party 50%
                4) Green Party 45%
                5) Constitution Party 41%
                6) Reform Party 36%
                7) Libertarian Party 32%
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

1) Natural Law Party 87%
                  2) Green Party 78%
                  3) Democratic Party 70%
                  4) Reform Party 57%
                  5) Republican Party 48%
                  6) Constitution Party 26%
                  7) Libertarian Party 9%
                  two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

1) Libertarian Party 89%
                    2) Constitution Party 78%
                    3) Republican Party 61%
                    4) Reform Party 33%
                    5) Democratic Party 28%
                    6) Natural Law Party 17%
                    7) Green Party 11%

Comment

Does this come close to your actual beliefs/actual party? It's got me pegged, I am a Libertarian, but I generally vote for the most conservative choice, with regards to government size.

Comment

I haven't heard of the Constitution Party nor do I know much of the Libertarian Party. I am a Republican however, so it does have my conservative stance down pretty good.
                        "Nothing in politics is more dangerous than believing what you wish; nothing is more fatal in a great crisis than the habit of closing one's eyes to the truth, and giving oneself up to Utopian illusions, from which there must sooner or later be a fearful awakening."

Comment

Natural Law Party http://www.natural-law.org/
                          Green Party http://www.gp.org/
                          Democratic Party http://www.democrats.org/
                          Republican Party http://www.gop.com/
                          Reform Party http://www.reformparty.org/
                          Constitution Party http://www.constitutionparty.com/
                          Libertarian Party http://www.lp.org/

I'm really bored, so I linked all the party sites. These are very partisan sites and kinda fun to read.

Comment

Thanks for the links Confed. I checked out the Constitution Party and that was quite a shock. Washington DC would be a ghost town if they got elected.

Comment

You're welcome. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X