Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush cost me my job!

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Bwaaaahahahaha.....that post acctually had me thinking it was a disgruntled American!
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Re: Bush cost me my job!

Originally posted by Ironman
      If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein
      He's right about that. Funny stuff Ironman, thanks.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

i almost felt sorry for him...almost.
        two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Boo fucking Hooo!

Comment

ROFL, that's great.

Comment

:LOL

I really thought it was a poor old homeless guy telling his story until I came to the part about living in a hole!!

ROFLMAO!

That cracked me up!

:LOL

Comment

lol... hey buddy sorry about that. :taynk
                Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

LOL

Very funny, up until the part about the sons in Iraq I actually thought it was some American IT worker pissed he's lost his job to some Indian slaving away 90 hours a week for $40!

Good stuff

Comment

Atleast he shud be happy that he's alive so far to complaint this!!
                    Nevertheless the final signature is classic!
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Oh that was good! Did you write that yourself?

BUT YOU DIDN'T GET ME... I was thinking, oh gosh here goes a lefty making up stories again. I am going to get in trouble now because I am going to have to call this guy on this crap. I will probably get banded from this site too.

can I post this on another board?

er

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
                        Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

Regards,

Saddam Hussein

LOL LOL LOL
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                        X