PA report: IDF using Nude women soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA report: IDF using Nude women soldiers

I present this without posting any personal comments...

http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/0...ews.32360.html

PA report: IDF using nude women soldiers
    By Arieh O'Sullivan

JERUSALEM (August 15) - The Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat al-Jadedah reported on its front page yesterday that "the occupation is using naked women to hunt down intifada youth."

The article said that last Friday, during a clash at the Karni Junction, a woman soldier suddenly appeared on top of a tank.

"She started to take off her clothes in front of the demonstrators until she was [nearly] naked. Some of the protesters said they were disgusted by it, while others said the Zionist soldier made rude gestures at them," the Palestinian paper reported.

"When they approached to throw stones at her, the female soldier whipped out a pistol from her underwear and shot at their heads," the paper said, adding that two were killed and nine wounded.

Two Palestinians were in fact killed in clashes there Friday, after a mob hurled hand grenades at the troops and they returned fire.

The IDF spokesman initially refused to even comment on the report, but later said it was completely ridiculous.

"There is no truth to these lies, which are the product of Palestinian incitement and propaganda," the IDF said.

The claim of the pistol-toting naked woman soldier joins other Palestinian claims denied by Israeli officials that the IDF was dropping poisoned candy from airplanes and firing depleted uranium shells.

i knew there was a good reason for considering joining the IDF.

Comment

Bwaaahahahah the palistinians wish the IDF did that.....heck I wish the IDF did that....without the shooting at the head part....I can do without that!
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

lmfao, this is halirious, who would think the sight of a nude lady on top of a tank isent funny? Those Palestinians really have some immagination.

Comment

they have been spouting this shit for years. Islamofacists cant tolerate women in the armed forces in the first place (despite using them as human shields and human bombs) so they make up stuff about them being nude. I believe the intention is to take away any sort of reluctance to kill women that a Palestinian terrorist might have.

Comment

"Islam is the greatest threat to peace in the world."
            - Pim Fortuyn

Comment

Why do I miss all the good stuff??? I HAD to enlist in November, right?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                Why do I miss all the good stuff??? I HAD to enlist in November, right?
                Your right about that. My passport HAD to expire last year.

Had I not worried about it, I could of had the money and been to Israel for some Sar-el by now.

One could only imagine the look on Ariel Sharon's face if my passport would of expired while I was there, and I had to tell him the good news:

Your my adopted President until I get a new passport.

Comment

Somehow I get the feeling that wouldn't bother him too much...
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

BR, which of the cities of the New Testament are in Israel and which are in Palestine? Like Bethlehem, Nazareth, etc.
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I really don't know. I'm not too keen on the New Testament or on the geographyof the area

Comment

Look on a map of Israel, anything that says "Palestinian Admininstered Areas is under PA control. So therefore if Bethelham is in that area it is controled by the thugs

Comment

That requires the effort of looking at the map/New Testament. I've got better things to do, like eat

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                            Somehow I get the feeling that wouldn't bother him too much...
                            All that'll be needed is to work for someone in Israel oh....about three weeks.

Btw Hawg166 did jar my memory about something. Taking at least one disposable camera.

To try to get a pic of myself standing next to a couple of Female IDF, among other things.

Comment

Jerusalem- Israel
                              Bethlehem- PA
                              Nazareth- Israel

Im not familiar with the New Testement either, what other cities are you wondering about?

Comment

Working...
                              X