PDA

View Full Version : PA report: IDF using Nude women soldiers

Lunatock
30 Jan 04,, 21:24
I present this without posting any personal comments...

http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/08/15/News/News.32360.html

PA report: IDF using nude women soldiers
By Arieh O'Sullivan

JERUSALEM (August 15) - The Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat al-Jadedah reported on its front page yesterday that "the occupation is using naked women to hunt down intifada youth."

The article said that last Friday, during a clash at the Karni Junction, a woman soldier suddenly appeared on top of a tank.

"She started to take off her clothes in front of the demonstrators until she was [nearly] naked. Some of the protesters said they were disgusted by it, while others said the Zionist soldier made rude gestures at them," the Palestinian paper reported.

"When they approached to throw stones at her, the female soldier whipped out a pistol from her underwear and shot at their heads," the paper said, adding that two were killed and nine wounded.

Two Palestinians were in fact killed in clashes there Friday, after a mob hurled hand grenades at the troops and they returned fire.

The IDF spokesman initially refused to even comment on the report, but later said it was completely ridiculous.

"There is no truth to these lies, which are the product of Palestinian incitement and propaganda," the IDF said.

The claim of the pistol-toting naked woman soldier joins other Palestinian claims denied by Israeli officials that the IDF was dropping poisoned candy from airplanes and firing depleted uranium shells.

ZFBoxcar
30 Jan 04,, 21:36
i knew there was a good reason for considering joining the IDF.

smilingassassin
30 Jan 04,, 23:28
Bwaaahahahah the palistinians wish the IDF did that.....heck I wish the IDF did that....without the shooting at the head part....I can do without that!

ChrisF202
31 Jan 04,, 00:02
lmfao, this is halirious, who would think the sight of a nude lady on top of a tank isent funny? Those Palestinians really have some immagination.

ZFBoxcar
31 Jan 04,, 00:11
they have been spouting this shit for years. Islamofacists cant tolerate women in the armed forces in the first place (despite using them as human shields and human bombs) so they make up stuff about them being nude. I believe the intention is to take away any sort of reluctance to kill women that a Palestinian terrorist might have.

eMGee
31 Jan 04,, 14:57
"Islam is the greatest threat to peace in the world."
- Pim Fortuyn

bigross86
31 Jan 04,, 17:48
Why do I miss all the good stuff??? I HAD to enlist in November, right?

Lunatock
31 Jan 04,, 19:04
Originally posted by bigross86
Why do I miss all the good stuff??? I HAD to enlist in November, right?

Your right about that. My passport HAD to expire last year.

Had I not worried about it, I could of had the money and been to Israel for some Sar-el by now.

One could only imagine the look on Ariel Sharon's face if my passport would of expired while I was there, and I had to tell him the good news:

Your my adopted President until I get a new passport.

bigross86
31 Jan 04,, 19:13
Somehow I get the feeling that wouldn't bother him too much...

Ironduke
31 Jan 04,, 19:22
BR, which of the cities of the New Testament are in Israel and which are in Palestine? Like Bethlehem, Nazareth, etc.

bigross86
31 Jan 04,, 19:42
I really don't know. I'm not too keen on the New Testament or on the geographyof the area

ChrisF202
31 Jan 04,, 20:20
Look on a map of Israel, anything that says "Palestinian Admininstered Areas is under PA control. So therefore if Bethelham is in that area it is controled by the thugs

bigross86
31 Jan 04,, 21:05
That requires the effort of looking at the map/New Testament. I've got better things to do, like eat

Lunatock
31 Jan 04,, 22:46
Somehow I get the feeling that wouldn't bother him too much...

All that'll be needed is to work for someone in Israel oh....about three weeks.

Btw Hawg166 did jar my memory about something. Taking at least one disposable camera.

To try to get a pic of myself standing next to a couple of Female IDF, among other things.

ZFBoxcar
01 Feb 04,, 03:21
Jerusalem- Israel
Bethlehem- PA
Nazareth- Israel

Im not familiar with the New Testement either, what other cities are you wondering about?

Ironduke
01 Feb 04,, 03:44
Those were them, pretty much.

Lunatock
01 Feb 04,, 17:47
Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
Jerusalem- Israel
Bethlehem- PA
Nazareth- Israel

Im not familiar with the New Testement either, what other cities are you wondering about?

And the Palestinian Authority wants Jerusalem as thier capital.

ZFBoxcar
01 Feb 04,, 18:32
not up to them.

The wall is going up around almost all of Jerusalem, so all they can do is whine. Israel annexed East Jerusalem in the 80s, same with the Golan Heights, they are part of Israel now, unlike the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

bigross86
01 Feb 04,, 18:35
Technically Sinai should also be ours, but whatever...

ZFBoxcar
01 Feb 04,, 19:04
giving it up was worth it though. That peace treaty was to important to give up for nothing but sand.

bigross86
01 Feb 04,, 19:28
Where oil was later discovered

ZFBoxcar
01 Feb 04,, 19:47
oops, lol

bigross86
01 Feb 04,, 20:07
No, I think that's a whoops, not just an oops...

Lunatock
02 Feb 04,, 00:04
Despite Palestinian complaints as well as those abroad. Egypt doesn't seem to care about Gaza.

Ironduke
02 Feb 04,, 06:03
LOL, why would they? It's like 10 square miles filled with 1.5 million Arabs with severe baggage.

bigross86
02 Feb 04,, 15:50
No, I think that's a whoops, not just an oops...

I was asked to explain the difference, so here: It's from a movie called "Torch Song Trilogy". The quote is:

Ed: Whoops.
Arnold: Whoops? Ed, did you say "whoops"? No, Ed. "Whoops" is when you fall down an elevator shaft. "Whoops" is when you skinny-dip in a school of piranha. "Whoops" is when you accidentally douche with Drano! No, Ed. This was no "whoops." This was an AAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-HA-HA-HA!

Lunatock
02 Feb 04,, 16:39
Trying to get back on topic with this post. Anyone know any other rediculous claims about Israeli's by the Palestinians?

One of my favs is the accusation of Jews draining blood from babies to put in thier bagels. (Thought they only did that to Sar-El and Kibbutz volunteers...) :P

Ironduke
02 Feb 04,, 18:47
Originally posted by Lunatock
Trying to get back on topic with this post. Anyone know any other rediculous claims about Israeli's by the Palestinians?

One of my favs is the accusation of Jews draining blood from babies to put in thier bagels. (Thought they only did that to Sar-El and Kibbutz volunteers...) :P
So that's what Philadelphia strawberry cream cheese is made with..... the blood of Christian and Muslim babies. Those vampire Jews!!11!!

ZFBoxcar
02 Feb 04,, 21:04
the blood libel was posted as a true story on the front page of one of the most prominiant Saudi newspapers. And all we hear from them is "the Jews always whine that we are anti-semitic, that cant be true cause Arabs are semites". That is the automatic Arab response to any Jewish accusation.

Lunatock
03 Feb 04,, 02:41
Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
the blood libel was posted as a true story on the front page of one of the most prominiant Saudi newspapers. And all we hear from them is "the Jews always whine that we are anti-semitic, that cant be true cause Arabs are semites". That is the automatic Arab response to any Jewish accusation.

So being invited to breakfast by anyone Jewish isn't cause for alarm? :yum :)

They got room to talk about whining now don't they? You should of heard the whining from PDF and Jihad unspun about American airstrikes in Afghanistan, and the AC-130 footage of Taliban/Al-Qaeda trying to run away on foot.

Theres also an accusation of an AC-130 crewmember making pig noises as the enemy is getting shelled.