Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i was having a problem with my account...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i was having a problem with my account...

and with a bit of trouble shooting involving tophatter and confed we found out the problem. THANKS SO MUCH TO TOPHATTER AND CONFED i was worried i would have to leave the WAB community but thanks to you guys we found the solution!! thanks alot guys

and also thanks to chris at rochen too for helping!!!
    Last edited by jame$thegreat; 19 Sep 06,, 03:04.

Just glad it's working now! :)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

It was mostly Chris but you are very welcome :)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
      X