PDA

View Full Version : Al-Q to Pope: You and West are doomed

Bill
18 Sep 06,, 17:47
Iraq al-Qaida says pope, West are doomed
AP -

CAIRO, Egypt - An al-Qaida-linked extremist group warned Pope Benedict XVI on Monday that he and the West were "doomed," as protesters raged across the Muslim world to demand more of an apology from the pontiff for his remarks about Islam and violence. The Mujahedeen Shura Council, an umbrella organization of Sunni Arab extremist groups that includes al-Qaida in Iraq, issued a statement on a Web forum vowing to continue its holy war against the West.

Tronic
18 Sep 06,, 17:51
... so what else is new?...

dalem
18 Sep 06,, 17:54
I am officially sick of crazy-a55ed Muslims and their crazy-a55ed ways.

-dale

Lunatock
18 Sep 06,, 18:24

-dale

Way ahead of you. Think I reached that point by going tit-for-tat with one, and made him cry after he read a letter I mailed him.

smilingassassin
18 Sep 06,, 19:06
Me to Al-Q.......... "Go %$@# a Goat."

Bluesman
18 Sep 06,, 19:33
A female goat. And don't eat the meat after you kill it. If you conform to that, Ayatollah Khomeini says it's okay.

But either way, aQ can go %$@# a goat.

Dreadnought
18 Sep 06,, 20:19
I just cant wait until somebody puts a bullet in both of their heads and displays the images. Hopefully it will be a Marine.:biggrin:

Dreadnought
18 Sep 06,, 20:20

-dale

Agreed what a ****ed up bunch no wonder they live in the stone age.:mad:

gunnut
18 Sep 06,, 20:22
Pope infers: islam is violent

Muslims: we are not violent!!! (burn churches, kill innocents, demand apology, threaten people)

Boy, we don't need any more proof than that.

Akshay
18 Sep 06,, 21:50
What would be the western & catholic nations' response incase if Vatican is attacked by Muslim Fundamentalists?

Jay
18 Sep 06,, 22:17
Yeah, what would happen if something "happened" to Pope??

PubFather
18 Sep 06,, 22:24
Yeah, what would happen if something "happened" to Pope??
Doesnt bear thinking about. If it had been John Paul, the out pouring of rage would have been much greater (I suspect) but I would forsee retailations against Muslims living in the West and virtually all Western countries have at least a large Catholic minority.

I wouldnt see a new "crusade" happening but appalling tensions on the streets, especially in Italy and Spain, and possibly France also. Which in turn would probably lead to more radical Muslims, and more violence and the circle will get more vicious... Not a pleasant thought.

gunnut
18 Sep 06,, 22:51
I see more appeasement from the Europeans should something happen.

InfiniteDreams
18 Sep 06,, 23:12
They're just upset because they're living in sand and we're living in air conditioned houses.:rolleyes:

Now they're burning the german flag. America's must be out of stock.

This is similiar to the cartoon fiasco in which Ann Coulter wrote:
In order to express their displeasure with the idea that Muslims are violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in rioting, arson, mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem, among other peaceful acts of nonviolence.

These muslim radicals can go to hell. The civilized world will be far better off when they cease to exist.:mad:

Parihaka
18 Sep 06,, 23:31
I see the gas ovens being fired up, and I see the new west being required yet again to sort out the old wests problems. And being sneered at for doing it.

Jay
19 Sep 06,, 00:32
Which in turn would probably lead to more radical Muslims, and more violence and the circle will get more vicious... Not a pleasant thought.
I think the West should prepare for the worst. I may not be the first to think it out loud, AQ would have its tongue waggering at this opportunity and garner more support from the muslim populace.

dalem
19 Sep 06,, 02:52
I see the gas ovens being fired up, and I see the new west being required yet again to sort out the old wests problems. And being sneered at for doing it.

Hey, that's MY prediction! ;)

-dale

Parihaka
19 Sep 06,, 02:59
Hey, that's MY prediction! ;)

-daleConsider me a convert to Daletopia;)

Bill
19 Sep 06,, 03:00
I predict several dozen near simultaneous instant sunrises will be the end result of Islam's relentless quest for self-destruction.

Have for years now...consistently.

BenRoethig
19 Sep 06,, 04:13
I think the West should prepare for the worst. I may not be the first to think it out loud, AQ would have its tongue waggering at this opportunity and garner more support from the muslim populace.

I would consult the Japanese before doing anything really stupid if I were them. Radical Islam has no place in this world. They can join the 21st century and prosper or they can continue on the path to the destruction of THEIR civilization. The choice is theirs.

Captain Drunk
19 Sep 06,, 04:17
What would be the western & catholic nations' response incase if Vatican is attacked by Muslim Fundamentalists?

Vatican City is heavily barracaded, they even have anti-aircraft missile launchers , not just guns but Anti-aircraft Hawk and Italian Spada missile units. Like 10 Downing Street, its not like you can go to the Pope's door step and ring his bell. Tony Blair's custom-built armour-plated Jaguar can survive a Chemical bomb attack. The Pope is bound to have defences similar to these :rolleyes:

Ray
19 Sep 06,, 04:37
I am waiting to see what happens.

Usual empty verbiage.

lemontree
19 Sep 06,, 06:13
I am waiting to see what happens.

Me too sir.
What did we do when the Church of Nativity was desecrated by the muslim Palestenian goons? Nothing...exactly nothing.

smilingassassin
19 Sep 06,, 06:36
Heres my responce to every Al-Q message and video...

"Yawn"...

Feline
19 Sep 06,, 06:56
Doesnt bear thinking about. If it had been John Paul, the out pouring of rage would have been much greater (I suspect) but I would forsee retailations against Muslims living in the West and virtually all Western countries have at least a large Catholic minority.

Pope John was a sane and right person i dont think so he would had done that.
Anybody remember if he ever had taken sides or work as Islamophobic ???? No!!!
He always condemned wherenver and wherever there was any wrong done by anyone irrespective of religion.

I think after his death there is religious leadership crises.

Jay
19 Sep 06,, 08:31
Vatican City is heavily barracaded, they even have anti-aircraft missile launchers , not just guns but Anti-aircraft Hawk and Italian Spada missile units. Like 10 Downing Street, its not like you can go to the Pope's door step and ring his bell. Tony Blair's custom-built armour-plated Jaguar can survive a Chemical bomb attack. The Pope is bound to have defences similar to these :rolleyes:
Ugh, Pope can be attacked very well inside the Vatican. Its not that secure as you seem to infer. AA guns and missile units wont work well with a RDX bomb attack.

Lets all hope sanity prevails.

Captain Drunk
19 Sep 06,, 09:13
I'm sure the whole of Bernini Square is heavily guarded, sniffer dogs, metal detectors, etc. how would you even get RDX into Italy in the first place? It's very difficult, almost impossible. In India its easy because of the ISI and cross-border terrorism.

joey2
19 Sep 06,, 13:15
"radical islam" - its this word.i dont see thers anything harm in islam as islam means peace, but its these extremist groups who are tryin for stuffs like this and i dont think it is possible.

oh well see in india there are soo many muslims , they r protesting? let them protest noone gives a damn about it after 1-2 days they'll see if they dont go to office they wont be able to feed their family so protesting stopped.
all peoples of islam aint bad but peoples who has nothing to do are the breeding minds of terror.idle mind is devils workshop.

one more thing single hand doesnt clapsthere is something somewhere the root where peoples are getting deprived, humiliated from being democratic and are getting in stuffs like this. to stop terrorism we need to find the root that lies within societies.

Akshay
19 Sep 06,, 13:21

By attack, I didn't mean hurting Pope. Barraging through the gates or even blowing oneself at the gates of Vatican also construes as an attack similar to the attack on Indian Parliament in 2001 which didn't harm a single politician. It was merely barraging through the gates, engaging with the security personals & getting killed in the process. But, still it makes a point for the jehadis that they attempted on the lives of Members of Parliament. What if something like this is attempted in Vatican?

leib10
19 Sep 06,, 15:05
Just the sort of mentality that will inevitably lead to global conflict between these assholes and the rest of the world.

Ray
19 Sep 06,, 16:24
There is no leadership crisis.

Possibly the Pope is being a man and NOT whimpering and oozing with Political Correctness.

Time to sift the wheat from the chaff.

Jay
20 Sep 06,, 06:53
I'm sure the whole of Bernini Square is heavily guarded, sniffer dogs, metal detectors, etc. how would you even get RDX into Italy in the first place? It's very difficult, almost impossible. In India its easy because of the ISI and cross-border terrorism.

Have you ever been to Italy??

Repatriated Canuck
20 Sep 06,, 13:42
I have and the place is heavily guarded by the Swiss...... Might as well open up the Vatican as I have no faith in the bloody fence sitting pussies the Swiss. Everyone bags on the French but at least eventually they pick a side. I think the Swiss should replace the French as the hated useless nation.

Switzerland can take the neutral status and shove it up their collective a$$es. Oh and by neutral I mean selling arms to everyone, accepting stolen money from despots basically making money off war and skipping out when the shooting starts.

Go Switzerland!~

Ray
20 Sep 06,, 15:10
Clever fellows, what?

Making a fool out of everybody and then dipping into everyone's pockets with hotel bills for hurtling down their snow covered mountains and breaking a leg or two!

Repatriated Canuck
21 Sep 06,, 16:02
Clever fellows, what?

Making a fool out of everybody and then dipping into everyone's pockets with hotel bills for hurtling down their snow covered mountains and breaking a leg or two!

My moral fibre dictates that I can't be so clever.................