X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croc hunter jokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5qKv_NOSpo

Potentially offensive, from the "Daily Show with Jon (deuche bag) Stewart."

I found them hilarious, some others probably will not...

Norm! Saw this one, good stuff. ;)
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Jon Stewart sucks ass.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsoybEdm84

Pretty funny...
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Well Steve Irwin himself said there was one croc, "Agro", whch effing hated him and tried to get 'em every chance it had. The very same croc which rushed out of it's pond while Steve was mowing the grass in it's enclosure, and chewed up at least two lawn mowers it dragged into the water.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
            Jon Stewart sucks ass.
            Agreed, but besides the point.

Comment

Sniper, re YouTube, this Aussie was in stitches watching the Video.

The latest local e-mail jokes ( in debatable taste ) include the death of Peter Brock, an Australian motor racing icon who wrapped an AC Daytone around a tree - latest, just in - the tree is fine ) - Brock.....crok, get it?.

I'll post some when I have access to my work e-mail ( joke.mail ).

Jonathan

Comment

Guess which famous singer played at the croc hunters funeral?...Sting.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
                  Jon Stewart sucks ass.
                  Why?
                  Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post
                    Why?
                    Because he seems to be under the impression that whatever purposely exxagerated "news report" he does on a given episode accurately reflects the truth.

And because he is a whiney leftist dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post
                      Why?
                      Because he always displays his usual holier than thou "can't we get above this left/right partisian bickering" attitude and than immediately turns to his lefty form and starts to bash Republicans.

Comment

I also dislike John Stewart, but I have to admit Stephen Colbert can be pretty funny at times.

Comment

Working...
                        X