Disband The Atf!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disband The Atf!!!

I heard from a friend of mine that one of his friend got raided by the ATF because the ATF had "reliable sources" that his friend was gonna convert his two WWII era guns that he inherited from his grandfather into fully automatic guns. They confiscated all his guns including ancient historic guns. I just think ATF just do it because they want your guns and don't wanna pay for it. They can come with crockshited charges about you "attempting to convert your guns into automatic guns" and confiscated your guns. And they get to keep it. BASTARDS!!!!!

ATF NEEDS TO BE DISBANDED!!!!!!! THEY ARE COMMIES IN DISGUIESES, UNDERMINING OUR WAY OF LIFE!!

uhmmm, not that I'm disagreeing with you that the ATF has a tad bit to much authority, however I don't think the President, nor very many Congressman post here. There fore its kind of useless to make a thread demanding the disbanding of the ATF on our forum.... just my thoughts there.
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

While I don't think combing alcohol and firearms regulation in one department makes any sense whatsoever, I'm fairly wary of these "Friend of a friend" kind of stories. The story doesn't make any logical sense. If he inherited the guns from his grandfather, then they were already fully automatic, like a Thompson, or they were semi-auto, like a Garand. There's no need to convert a military issued weapon, it is what it is. Unless you have a police report or a newspaper story detailing the incident, I would consider it likely that it's just a tale being spread by fearmongers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
        uhmmm, not that I'm disagreeing with you that the ATF has a tad bit to much authority, however I don't think the President, nor very many Congressman post here. There fore its kind of useless to make a thread demanding the disbanding of the ATF on our forum.... just my thoughts there.
        Yeah i know the president doesn't post here but citizens do. If we can make our voice heard, then the Congress can check into the abuses that ATF have been doing.

Comment

I feel the same way about nearly every government agency.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Whos idea was it to merge firearms/explosives and booze enforcement agents into one? Thats like merging the Suffolk County Sheriff's Dept. and the New York State Police into one agency, stupid, both do totally different work. Another anagoly would be the US Border Patrol and the US Park Police.

Comment

ATF is the essence of the NRA ad attacking governmental 'jack boot thugs'.

They are just that.

Comment

Working...
              X