Cute Palestinian Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Palestinian Toys

You know, long time ago, I thought of the Palestinians as maybe being innocent people who lost thier homeland. And had a valid gripe.

It's been about a year. Maybe a year & a half since that changed, after seeing just how nice some of these "innocent victims of Israel" really are.

Being called a Munafiq by some is laughable as well, he who betrays last betrays best.

Israeli's never betrayed or disrespected me.

Also been getting to know Chechans. And they don't seem to be vitriol spewing backstabbers.

Who are Chechans? You respect them so much you cannot even spell out the name of their nation.
    Quite sad to see that coming from you, who capitalizes on every single typo I make:
    by Lunatock
    How we can't find Russia on "te" map.
    Last edited by s_qwert63; 20 Nov 03,, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      Who are Chechans? You respect them so much you cannot even spell out the name of their nation.
      Quite sad to see that coming from you, who capitalizes on every single typo I make:
      [/B]
      Ichkeriya. "Chechans" call themselves Nuokcho, singular, Nuoukhchi, plural. Read it & weep!

And yes I respect them. It might be a little too tricky for some to grasp. But being kind is the best way to be treated kindly, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
        Ichkeriya. "Chechans" call themselves Nuokcho, singular, Nuoukhchi, plural. Read it & weep!
        Tell me something I don't know,
        they are called ChechEns not ChechAns. And I have known a lot of Chechens, generally they hate Arabs and anything to do with Arabs.
        The only reason why the Chechen Guerillas have Arab mercenaries is because they use them as freshmeat and need their funding to fight for the "cause of Islam".

Comment

Tell me something I don't know,
          they are called ChechEns not ChechAns. And I have known a lot of Chechens, generally they hate Arabs and anything to do with Arabs.
          The only reason why the Chechen Guerillas have Arab mercenaries is because they use them as freshmeat and need their funding to fight for the "cause of Islam".
          Wish I could. But your just too awesomely smart for me!

By the "cause of Islam" do you mean they want independence, and don't really care for Russians plundering Chechan villages & Cities, and indiscriminately bombing men, women, children, and even graveyards.

As was described in Robert Young Pelton's book. The Hunter, the Hammer, and Heaven.

I wonder what kinds of Russian indoctrinated things you can tell us about Chechens? Since you've unleashed some claims about America that were pretty damn funny.

Comment

By the "cause of Islam" do you mean they want independence,

You don't get it do you?
            The Arab extremists want to establish Chechnya as a starting point for the start of an "Islamic Revolution" in the CIS, Emir Hattab said so himself. He is aligned with Shamil Basaev, who although supported Hattab (Hattab was killed) in mercenary operations in Chechnya, does not want to have an Islamist state in Chechnya. So doesn't Maskhadov, but they need Arab funding and mercenaries to continue the attacks on Russians.
            Last edited by s_qwert63; 21 Nov 03,, 17:58.

Comment

You don't get it do you?
              The Arab extremists want to establish Chechnya as a starting point for the start of an "Islamic Revolution" in the CIS, Emir Hattab said so himself. He is aligned with Shamil Basaev, who although supported Hattab (Hattab was killed) in mercenary operations in Chechnya, does not want to have an Islamist state in Chechnya. So doesn't Maskhadov, but they need Arab funding and mercenaries to continue the attacks on Russians. [/B]
              Yes I do get it. Theres been a few instances of Wahabbi's undermining the Sufi Muslim's native to Chechnya.

And your referring to Ibn-ul Khattab. Who just always went where the Russkies are. Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Chechnya.

He was killed by the FSB, after handling a letter that had poison on it. And was preceded by the current Foriegn Commander. Abu Walid. (Wonder if he's always looked like Khattab, or if thats just a marketing ploy?)

Somehow I doubted that Khattab would of stayed in Chechnya, and made it his kingdom. Since he chose to run after the Commies as they fled Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

Khattab probably would of wanted to head for Moscow next. Then I don't know...Jihad against Cuba? :)

Hmm. And you gotta love how it says And if you have any information, contact your local Police

I'm sure the local police here would get right on it. Where as I could actually be standing next to Chechan fighters when they show up. And they'd probably bust me for "making prank calls" as opposed to a shootout with them..

Comment

Who would one like as a neighbour?

A reformed Communist, an Islamic fiundamentalist or a decent chap irrespecitve of colour, creed or caste?

I would like to have an Islamic fundamentalist since he would never bomb my home lest the flaming debris fall on his house and burns it too!:LOL

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                  I would like to have an Islamic fundamentalist since he would never bomb my home lest the flaming debris fall on his house and burns it too!
                  Ray sahab, are they that intelligent? it defies all my understandings on them!
                  A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Lunatock stop pretending as if you know Chechens, what you said is utter bullshit.
                    I have known more Chechens than you have known your Arabian brothers, boy.
                    Shouldn't the Troll Assasin be picking up some of the slack? Oh yeah...1.Profanity. 2. Personal attack
                    Last edited by s_qwert63; 23 Nov 03,, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                      Ray sahab, are they that intelligent? it defies all my understandings on them!
                      I reckon they know which side of the bread is buttered, since they don't have enough bread or butter!:D

Obviously, I was joking. They all should bite the bullet and explode.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Lunatock stop pretending as if you know Chechens, what you said is utter bullshit.
                        I have known more Chechens than you have known your Arabian brothers, boy.

Sure you do, and sure I do. Captain Communist.

Third warning this month. quit talking back to the Moderators!....Mufin. Actually you are being a Muftin.
                        Aside from the things edited in. And not to mentioning that acting so big & bad in your legal pot paradise.

Where even this lame war with the Church of the Creator that was over before it really started.Still trumps what kind of horrors you face....having the Munchies at noon, during Ramadan.

I wanted to say that your attitude is bringing me lots of fun and some good motivation, as the kind of treatment you'd get from a Commie Muffin inspires in me.

I also wanted to say that the info previously posted about ibn-ul Khattab was what Aukai Collins wrote in his book My Jihad.

Aqil, as he's also known. Is not able to say anything to you personally. So on his behalf. I'll tell you your talking out your sphincter. He fought in Chechnya. And lost a leg there.

Never been to Chechnya myself. Closest I've gone would be Lithuania. Close enough to see what ruthless bastards Russian's can be.

And it's within reason to tell you Lietuva! Bitch!

Comment

Third warning this month. quit talking back to the Moderators!....Mufin. Actually you are being a Muftin. [/B]
                          That's three strikes, squirter. Your out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                            That's three strikes, squirter. Your out.
                            Good riddence! In a perfect world this Commie Clog Dancer would have to face Robert Young Pelton, and tell him he doesn't understand the war in Chechnya. Not to mention tell Aukai Collins he talks bullshit about it. To his face.

Comment

Aside from the things edited in. And not to mentioning that acting so big & bad in your legal pot paradise.

Where even this lame war with the Church of the Creator that was over before it really started.Still trumps what kind of horrors you face....having the Munchies at noon, during Ramadan.

I wanted to say that your attitude is bringing me lots of fun and some good motivation, as the kind of treatment you'd get from a Commie Muffin inspires in me.

I also wanted to say that the info previously posted about ibn-ul Khattab was what Aukai Collins wrote in his book My Jihad.

Aqil, as he's also known. Is not able to say anything to you personally. So on his behalf. I'll tell you your talking out your sphincter. He fought in Chechnya. And lost a leg there.

Never been to Chechnya myself. Closest I've gone would be Lithuania. Close enough to see what ruthless bastards Russian's can be.

And it's within reason to tell you Lietuva! Bitch!
                              1. I have read "My Jihad" it is written by an American guy who fought under Basaev. It also has some nice descriptions of beheading of Russian POW's and other war crimes and terrorist acts committed by Basaev and his gang! I went through a bit of the book and couldn't stand his bullshit any longer.

2. If you think that what Russian "savages" are doing in Chechnya is bad, then look at what your Yankee savages are doing in Iraq. And what the Israeli savages are doing in Palestine.

3. Lithuania - if you think that is Chechnya, you are an idiot! HAHAHA!Trolling Comparing a Baltic state to a Caucasian republic, really shows how much knowledge you have of the region.
                              And the Soviet Army should have rolled the guts of all those bastards onto the tracks of our T72's. They are building monuments to Waffen SS troops and Gaufleiters of the Baltic states.

4. ibn ul-Khattab is a fucking terrorist. If you think that the Russians (certainly, your intellect is not advanced enough to know what the Soviets are and what the USSR is)Trolling "run away" from Afghanistan, you are very fucking wrong. Tadjikistan? When did hte Russians run away from Tadjikistan? I have a friend from Kazakhstan who served there, protecting Tadjikistan and it's people from your Afghan-Taliban drug smiggling sons of bitches!TRolling

Comment

Working...
                              X