PDA

View Full Version : Will ahmedinijad distribute nukes to alquader.

buisness man
15 Sep 06,, 11:33
Because it will be hard to trace whos behind it Will ahmadinijad distribute nukes to alquader if he chooses to nuke somebody.

dalem
15 Sep 06,, 17:35
According to what he says he's much more likely to use what few nukes he might be able to build on Israel.

-dale

Dreadnought
15 Sep 06,, 17:53
If he uses them on Israel you wont have to worry about it because they will cease to exist on the earth after the West is done with them. What he fails to realize since he is supposedly a spiritual man is that Israel is the birth place of Christianity wether it is populated by the Jewish people or any other nationality and if attacked due to religious reasoning then he will surely be attacked by every Christian popluated nation out there. They wont survive nucing Israel much longer then Israel herself wether they do it or supply the weapon that does it. Game over.

Ray
15 Sep 06,, 17:56
The man wants to be the Hero of Islam.

Right now he is the only one who is appearing in the forefront as the others cower like whipped monkeys.

His ambitions must be nipped in the bud!

gunnut
15 Sep 06,, 18:54
After our pre-emptive strike to relieve him of his nuclear burdens, and we don't come up with the "smoking gun" like a bunker full of warheads, the left will jump up and down and scream "Bush lied people died" all over again. Nevermind the same people today believe Iran is a bigger threat than Iraq ever was.

In a sick and twisted way, I hope Iran nukes San Francisco. Wait, then the left will scream and hollar about how Bush ignored all signs pointing to Iran being a imminent threat to the United States.

Boy, we just can't win.

Dreadnought
15 Sep 06,, 18:58
After our pre-emptive strike to relieve him of his nuclear burdens, and we don't come up with the "smoking gun" like a bunker full of warheads, the left will jump up and down and scream "Bush lied people died" all over again. Nevermind the same people today believe Iran is a bigger threat than Iraq ever was.

In a sick and twisted way, I hope Iran nukes San Francisco. Wait, then the left will scream and hollar about how Bush ignored all signs pointing to Iran being a imminent threat to the United States.

Boy, we just can't win.

Agreed go figure:confused:

dalem
15 Sep 06,, 19:14
If he uses them on Israel you wont have to worry about it because they will cease to exist on the earth after the West is done with them. What he fails to realize since he is supposedly a spiritual man is that Israel is the birth place of Christianity wether it is populated by the Jewish people or any other nationality and if attacked due to religious reasoning then he will surely be attacked by every Christian popluated nation out there. They wont survive nucing Israel much longer then Israel herself wether they do it or supply the weapon that does it. Game over.

I have a hard time believing this.

I have little faith that anyone except the U.S. and Commonwealth will actually DO anything to Iran if they really do nuke Tel Aviv, and the only nation that I'd expect to even openly back a countermove would be, in my opinion, Germany.

I'd love to be wrong.

-dale

Dreadnought
15 Sep 06,, 19:43
I have a hard time believing this.

I have little faith that anyone except the U.S. and Commonwealth will actually DO anything to Iran if they really do nuke Tel Aviv, and the only nation that I'd expect to even openly back a countermove would be, in my opinion, Germany.

I'd love to be wrong.

-dale

I dunno Dale Christianity involves alot of races and walks of life. A jewish state under nuclear attack? I would suspect Poland, Germany, Russia to name a few. There are alot of Jewish desended people among the world population and an attack on the home of Christ IMO would no doubt turn into a REAL holy war for all concerned. We would not need to use it as justification because they just detonated a nuclear weapon what more would we need but it sure would fuel the fire to take arms.:confused: Hopefully this assclown that touts this action is out of power before this ever happens.