No announcement yet.

Listening to the radio this morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to the radio this morning....

On my way to get a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a 12-pack of dew.

"right now it's 10 below zero, with a windchill of 36 below zero. today's high will be 3 below zero with a low of 16 below zero, and a windchill of 40 below zero. Wednesday's high will be 1 above zero."
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Re: Listening to the radio this morning....

Originally posted by Ironman

"right now it's 10 below zero, with a windchill of 36 below zero. today's high will be 3 below zero with a low of 16 below zero, and a windchill of 40 below zero. Wednesday's high will be 1 above zero."
    I saw the weather for Minnesota in the paper today, was like ironmans gonna have a cold day lol, its going to be in the 20's by me soon

Comment

I'm also somewhere around 18-20. Celsius, that is...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It's 3:30pm and a warm -6°F.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm!

Sorry about the cold. I really have no idea how you feel though, it's about 68 here.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

So Ironman, hows the weather? It was 9 degress here with the wind chill being -13 at lunchtime yesterday, I felt like I was going to die just going to the car and back.

Comment

It's about 27 degrees right now. It's been that temp ever since this morning.

Your out east, right? Your weather atm is pretty much our January average :)

Comment

-50 F tonight....

Had to drive to the store for a couple packs of smokes and gas for tomorrow's drive..... fiddled with my gas cap lock for 15 min, wouldn't open, almost got frostbite, lol.

Drove back home, got my non-duplicate car keys, opened right up, sped back, filled up, and sped back home.

DAMN IS IT COLD. Damn you Canada :) If you weren't so big we'd have a more maritime climate :)

Comment

Well, went out at 9AM to start my car, was -20 outside, wouldn't start. It's 1:40PM at it just finally started. :w00t Engine was flooded, had to charge the battery and use a container of isopropyl alcohol to get it started. Of course, all the built-up gas burned away and my engine was just smogging for 5 minutes.

And who was it complaining about 65 degree weather? :) I'd go to the beach in that weather. :):):)

Comment

Don't shoot me, Ironman...

The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart.... :D

50° Fahrenheit (10° C)
                    Californians shiver uncontrollably. Canadians plant gardens.

35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)
                    Italian Cars won't start. Canadians drive with the windows down

32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C)
                    American water freezes. Canadian water gets thicker.

0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)
                    New York City landlords finally turn on the heat. Canadians have the
                    last cookout of the season.

-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)
                    Mt.St. Helens freezes. Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100° Fahrenheit (-73° C)
                    Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Canadians pull down their ear
                    flaps.

-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)
                    Ethyl alcohol Freezes. Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the
                    keg.

-460° Fahrenheit (-273° C)
                    Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops. Canadians start saying "cold,
                    eh?"

-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
                    Hell freezes over. The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The area I live in is more or less the same as southwestern Ontario or southern Manitoba.

I need to move somewhere warm, like Denmark or the Netherlands :)

Comment

test

Comment

where i live its right now its about 11:15 and its 51°F tomorrows high is 68°, on monday its going to be 81°.. and damn i think that its cold out right now..

Comment

Wow global warming is really killing us. :roll

Comment

I'm biting mad.

For the past week, temperatures have averaged -20. It's -24°F outside right now. Haven't been able to get my car started at all unless I charge the battery for an hour or so, then smoke billows out of my engine for 5 minutes because the chamber is so flooded.

On the brightside, we'll get highs of 10 and 11 degrees tomorrow. At least a car will start in that weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X