Picture of THL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of THL?

When I saw this picture, I instantly thought of my beloved THL, particularly that sly smile ;)
    Attached Files
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    When I saw this picture, I instantly thought of my beloved THL, particularly that sly smile ;)
    Who exactly is the person in the pic
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Pic tease...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
        Who exactly is the person in the pic
        It is Kelly Sweet and she looks nothing like me, nor do I her.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal View Post
          It is Kelly Sweet and she looks nothing like me, nor do I her.
          Well, as the saying goes

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Ok do I get banned for saying that
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Well, as the saying goes

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Ok do I get banned for saying that
            That depends - Am I the trash or the treasure?
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
              Hey I got an idea, why don't you post a pic of TLH and let us do the comparison
              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

That depends - Am I the trash or the treasure?
                You are definitely the treasure Miss (whew I feel relieved now...)
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Hey I got an idea, why don't you post a pic of TLH and let us do the comparison
                  TH and I have been down that road before. It is not going to happen.:)

Originally posted by Medic
                  whew I will learn to moderate my comments the next time
                  ;)

Comment

TH and I have been down that road before. It is not going to happen.:)

;)
                    Well Missy, TopHat is an Admin now with significant clout. You can't bully him anymore.
                    You wait and watch he is gonna post your pic
                    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Well Missy, TopHat is an Admin now with significant clout. You can't bully him anymore.
                      You wait and watch he is gonna post your pic
                      Just because I've changed colors, that doesn't mean I go looking for trouble. ;)
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

You can't bully him anymore.
                        wanna bet?

lol

;)

Comment

TH,

But wasn't it that you told me that THL looks like Jennifer Lopez?

THL,

Do you look like Jennifer Lopez or something else?

I also did not think that Keely Sweet is a stunner.

Why do you want to be Batwoman? Shed your mask!

BTW, are you sly as TH is hinting? ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            TH,

But wasn't it that you told me that THL looks like Jennifer Lopez?

THL,

Do you look like Jennifer Lopez or something else?

I also did not think that Keely Sweet is a stunner.

Why do you want to be Batwoman? Shed your mask!

BTW, are you sly as TH is hinting? ;)
                            TH - Jennifer Lopez?!

No, Ray I look nothing, may I repeat NOTHING, like Ms Lopez.

Look at all the cool things that Batwoman can do - Who wouldn't want to be her? (A superhero, that is)
                            Last edited by THL; 10 Sep 06,, 12:44.

Comment

Tanned, tonned and auburn, very pretty indeed!

Comment

Working...
                              X