PDA

View Full Version : Returning Moderator

TopHatter
08 Sep 06,, 03:19
I'm happy to announce the return of Julie as a fulltime Moderator. :)

Bill
08 Sep 06,, 03:35
Ah man....that's TWO new people i have to be nice to now dammit!

This is TOO MUCH nicetie for one day for me. I'm going out to kick my neighbor... :mad:

;)

gunnut
08 Sep 06,, 04:54

Mental note: add "with all due respect" when disagreeing with Julie. :biggrin:

Parihaka
08 Sep 06,, 04:59
She is a moderator, she isn't a moderator, she is a moderator again, then she isn't, then she is again but doesn't post, then she's back but doesn't want to be a moderator so she isn't, but now she is again?

Should I say something about women making up their minds?

With all due respect of course:biggrin:http://wandermind.net/files/desktops/big_grin_tn_240.jpg

Officer of Engineers
08 Sep 06,, 05:02
The Illumanati wishes me to inform you that you're getting dangerously close to forbidden knowledge.

Parihaka
08 Sep 06,, 05:04
Hail Eris. :parihakaretiresgracefullywithanobsequiousbow:

TopHatter
08 Sep 06,, 05:04
She is a moderator, she isn't a moderator, she is a moderator again, then she isn't, then she is again but doesn't post, then she's back but doesn't want to be a moderator so she isn't, but now she is again?Her see-sawing back and forth is due to demands on her personal time. ;)

Bill
08 Sep 06,, 07:36
Woman....Fickle.... ;)

Ray
08 Sep 06,, 12:55
The Board is changing its image from "ultra conservative" so that the Wikipedia does not go berserk! ;)

Anyway, congrats Julie.

At the same time, I better write, "We all Bow to the Mighty Cheetah"! :)

Julie
08 Sep 06,, 15:18
Wow....I got more attention than Top making Admin.....that's weird. :tongue:

Yall know I am a Democrat....doesn't that come with some "flip-flopping?" :biggrin: So, I am not out of my character.

Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire. I have always availed myself as Moderator when needed.

Top making admin, puts Confed almost alone on a full-time basis, so I will take up the slack.

As to the term "with all due respect," should always be used as a default when addressing a woman, whether she is a Moderator or not. ;)

Now, LET'S PLAY BALL ! :biggrin:

Shek
08 Sep 06,, 15:21

Yall know I am a Democrat....doesn't that come with some "flip-flopping?" :biggrin: So, I am not out of my character.

Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire. I have always availed myself as Moderator when needed.

Top making admin, puts Confed almost alone on a full-time basis, so I will take up the slack.

As to the term "with all due respect," should always be used as a default when addressing a woman, whether she is a Moderator or not. ;)

Now, LET'S PLAY BALL ! :biggrin:

Nice!

Julie
08 Sep 06,, 15:34
Nice!
Thank you. :)

Captain Drunk
08 Sep 06,, 16:17
O well, welcome back 'Lady Mod' :)

TopHatter
08 Sep 06,, 19:38

It's because you're a girl :tongue:

Neo
08 Sep 06,, 20:07
Welcome back Julie! :)

Julie
08 Sep 06,, 20:10
Thanks yall. :)

It's because you're a girl :tongue:Probably. ;)

gunnut
08 Sep 06,, 21:07
The Illumanati wishes me to inform you that you're getting dangerously close to forbidden knowledge.

Shhhh...you've said too much already.

Confed999
09 Sep 06,, 22:07
Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire.
So, how did the young 'uns do this year?

Thanks. :)

Julie
09 Sep 06,, 22:25
So, how did the young 'uns do this year?

Thanks. :)Hey sweetie......my girls was 12-0 during the summer league. League Champs, not bad, eh?

I motivated them a little though -- before the league games started, I told them if they went 12-0, that we would take them all to Wild Adventures, for a weekend following league season-- boy was THAT a blast. :redface:

6 of them wanted to continue playing fall ball....so we picked up another 6 and start playing fall ball in Jacksonville, FL next week. Our first game is 9/16 -- we're the Brunswick Blazers. We won't be playing near as much as we did the summer time because of school and all, but it will be enough to keep our pitchers warmed up.

Confed999
09 Sep 06,, 22:31
Hey sweetie......my girls was 12-0 during the summer league. League Champs, not bad, eh?
That's great! :cool:

THL
10 Sep 06,, 22:15
and Julie, I never got in here to say welcome back. i can feel the testosterone level lowering in here already.:)

Bill
11 Sep 06,, 10:59
Not mine. Chix with power give me a hard-on. :biggrin:

Julie
11 Sep 06,, 18:13
and Julie, I never got in here to say welcome back. i can feel the testosterone level lowering in here already.:)Thanks....well, I try. :tongue:

Not mine. Chix with power give me a hard-on.And, I've noticed you really get a thrill when you beat us in an argument. :biggrin:

Archer
12 Sep 06,, 05:25
It's because you're a girl :tongue:

Welcome back Julie.

(Is hitting upon a moderator liable to get one banned?:biggrin: )

(Just asking!:biggrin: )