No announcement yet.

so i went to the rippers last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i went to the rippers last night...

My buddy is moving back into residence at Lawrence college in Kingston. So i helped him move back in, afterwards we went to the Shakers Lounge. And were having a good time, pounding back some pints, and then this wild chic comes on stage. I have a 5 on hand, so i go on the stage and put it in my mouth...

this chick was nuts! She grabs me, and postitions me so that my temple is touching the pole, she then climbs up to te roof on the pole, then slides down and basically body slams me, then she used her teeth to tear a hole in my boxer shorts, and tears off the elastic part that holds them up, and flings it accross the bar, the rest is a little X rated....but holy ****!

Ive never experienced that with any ripper! I told my buddy that ill be visiting him more this winter than usual
    Last edited by Canmoore; 06 Sep 06,, 02:14.

Originally posted by Canmoore
    My buddy is moving back into residence at Lawrence college in Kingston. So i helped him move back in, afterwards we went to the Shakers Lounge. And were having a good time, pounding back some pints, and then this wild chic comes on stage. I have a 5 on hand, so i go on the stage and put it in my mouth...

this chick was nuts! She grabs me, and postitions me so that my temple is touching the pole, she then climbs up to te roof on the pole, then slides down and basically body slams me, then she used her teeth to tear a hole in my boxer shorts, and tears off the elastic part that holds them up, and flings it accross the bar, the rest is a little X rated....but holy ****!

Ive never experienced that with any ripper! I told my buddy that ill be visiting him more this winter than usual
    You do know that she was repeatedly raped by her mother's boyfriend, or an uncle, or both, right? And that she truly hates men?

Still fun to look at though. ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore

Awww, you poor baby!
      Where i live, they charge more than five bucks for that.

Comment

I don't know what is a ripper.

Is this the same as what is known as the "pole dance"?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
          I don't know what is a ripper.

Is this the same as what is known as the "pole dance"?
          umm i guess so. A ripper is just another word for a stripper, or someone who gets paid to take off there clothes and dance around.

She is a single 33 year old mom, with two kids, a 12 and 8 year old. I can only imagine what happens when take your kid to work day comes around at school lol

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever
            Awww, you poor baby!
            Where i live, they charge more than five bucks for that.
            hey man im not complaining haha

Comment

Canmoore,

You horny little Joe! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Canmoore,

You horny little Joe! ;)
                guilty as charged!

Comment

Working...
                X