Woman Crashes When Teaching Dog to Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Crashes When Teaching Dog to Drive

Lol. Oriental drivers....I used to think they were just bad drivers because they were all taught by bad drivers....
    Woman Crashes Car While Teaching Dog to Drive, No Injuries Reported

BEIJING Aug 28, 2006 (AP)— A woman in Hohhot, the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday.

No injuries were reported although both vehicles were slightly damaged, it said.

The woman, identified only be her surname, Li, said her dog "was fond of crouching on the steering wheel and often watched her drive," according to Xinhua.

"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before crashing into an oncoming car."

Xinhua did not say what kind of dog or vehicles were involved but Li paid for repairs.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=2364763
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Women drivers - should be outlawed.

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

No wonder the Chinese just beat all those dogs to death.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by highsea
        Lol. Oriental drivers....I used to think they were just bad drivers because they were all taught by bad drivers....
        Hey Hey!
        Not all of us Asians are bad drivers

That dog is lucky.
        He just got into a car accident.
        Alot of the end up on the dinner table.

Comment

I wonder if the dog was wearing his seat belt
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I wonder if it was an automatic
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever
              Hey Hey!
              Not all of us Asians are bad drivers
              That's what you all say...

I think this woman saw too many episodes of "Toonces the Driving Cat".
              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

What a dog's life!

However Oriental drivers drive and cycle along this also:

Khardung La (La means Pass in Tibetan, the local language) located in the Ladakh region, Jammu and Kashmir, India, is according to the website [1] maintained by Guinness World Records, 5,682 m high and the world's highest motorable mountain pass.
                Attached Files

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Here's Toonces.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FEZP-Ekg228

Comment

Lol that woman is a ****ing dumbass. Teaching a dog how to drive is pure stupidity and outright dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                      No wonder the Chinese just beat all those dogs to death.

-dale
                      Better on a dinner plate than behind the wheel. ;)
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Colonel,

Do the Chinese have any dish which contains dog's meat?

The Nagas of India find the black dog a delicacy.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          Colonel,

Do the Chinese have any dish which contains dog's meat?

The Nagas of India find the black dog a delicacy.
                          The question, Ray, is does the Chinese have any dish which DOESN'T contain dog meat.

Kidding kidding...

Seriously the Chinese, korean and vietnamese, i believe eat dogs but I think they eat it more as a delicacy rather than stables of every day meals.

Comment

Well, I guess being able to drive would be a good survival skill for a dog in China, lol.

If he was chased by a hungry looking chef with a meat cleaver, he could jump into the nearest vehicle and speed away!!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever
                              The question, Ray, is does the Chinese have any dish which DOESN'T contain dog meat.

Kidding kidding...

Seriously the Chinese, korean and vietnamese, i believe eat dogs but I think they eat it more as a delicacy rather than stables of every day meals.
                              They do?

When I attended a Naga feast, I told them I was a vegetarian!

Or else I too would have known how dogs taste.

It is not that I am squeamish, it is just that I love dogs - not on the plate, but as pets.

I have four of them!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X