I met an actual Nazi for the first time on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met an actual Nazi for the first time on Saturday

A nice change of pace from the COTC neo-nazi's, who I'd probably rather stomp into a bloody mess, then photograph.

I could of gotten paid for these photographs, but I chose to trade him a copy of all three pics in return for his autograph. Everyone working at the airshow this weekend needed to raise money to pay for the cost of having it.

Luftwaffe Pilot & author of Another Bowl Of Kaputska, Gottfried Dulias.

Gottfried and P51 Mustang Pilot Robert Shaun

That's great. :) Look like nice folks too.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I hate pennsylvania nazis.

Comment

All Germans who fought in their forces were not Nazis.

If these blokes were card carrying Nazis, they would have died on the gallows in Israel like Eichmann!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

You mean like Mengele?

Comment

Yep, like Mengele.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Mengele died of a stroke in South America in 1979...while swimming in his pool.

The west didn't even know he was dead for almost six years. He never paid the piper.

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/mengele.html
              Last edited by Bill; 29 Aug 06,, 06:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

If these blokes were card carrying Nazis, they would have died on the gallows in Israel like Eichmann!
                That's true obviously, not very many Luftwaffe Pilots were charged with war crimes. And a large part of Gottfried's book is about how he was shot down on the eastern front and survived being held prisoner in a Gulag.

Plus Robert Shaun is very much a German, and has the accent to match. But he piloted a P51 for the Army Air Core. He just had a German uniform for the airshow, probably because of the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

Beg to differ Ray, but not all the card carrying members of the Nazi Party went to the gallows or the wall. A lot of them manged to elude their just desserts. When the Allies dissolved it in 1945, it had on its books over 8 million members.
                  When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

That guy on the left looks kinda like Bob Hope - very soft face...very cool pictures 'tock.
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                      Mengele died of a stroke in South America in 1979...while swimming in his pool.

The west didn't even know he was dead for almost six years. He never paid the pipe.

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/mengele.html
                      He wasn't the only one. We'll never know how many never paid for what they did. Most of them are dead now though.
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                        That's true obviously, not very many Luftwaffe Pilots were charged with war crimes. And a large part of Gottfried's book is about how he was shot down on the eastern front and survived being held prisoner in a Gulag.

Plus Robert Shaun is very much a German, and has the accent to match. But he piloted a P51 for the Army Air Core. He just had a German uniform for the airshow, probably because of the former.
                        Professional German soldiers, especially the Luftwaffe, were not Nazi bigots for most part. Their fault lies in taking orders from Goering and other Nazis.

Comment

Look like decent blokes.. I was expecting them with their heads shaved & body covered with tattoos.
                          If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Working...
                          X