Hey Big Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Big Ross

You ever check your e-mail? Trying to resolve the issue of Catherine Bell's "abduction".

Asking again. The issue of Stuff w/ everyone's favorite Iranian on the cover ever arrive?

As you might have guessed. I am a total bastard about such things.

And honestly wouldn't be above whoever, if anyone, that may have stole it. hanging out with Mossad in an abandoned building.

Quite a few things to and from me have vanished in the past year. And I am at the point where I'd want to send someone a message.

Sincerely, very sincerely.

'Tock.

I really dunno what's up. Funny thing, I got something in the mail today saying theres something waiting for me at the post office, so i really dont know...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

We'll see. Even without that being one of them. A lot of "mistakes" have been made concerning payment & receiving things through the mail lately.

Most likely reason on my mind is some POS's sticking their nose in/undermining my business.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
        I really dunno what's up. Funny thing, I got something in the mail today saying theres something waiting for me at the post office, so i really dont know...
        Hey ross, when will you be able to send us Arafat-style headresses? :D
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I cant really. Dunno where I can find them.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman
            Hey ross, when will you be able to send us Arafat-style headresses? :D
            You may have to settle for Zion Direct. The E-bay store that sells the Egyptian Keffiyah's.

Link is in the thread everyone first hounded BR about them.

Comment

I cant really. Dunno where I can find them.
              Hehe, steal one from an A-rab! :evil: :lol

Comment

Sure, as soon as I find an A-rab who I can take without a gun.

Comment

Sure, as soon as I find an A-rab who I can take without a gun.
                  Dude, walk up to him, and say, "I'll give you a shekel for your rag."

Heck, it worked in the early 20th century :)

Comment

A shekel isn't even worth a quarter dollar. I'd need to offer him at least 20 shekels. I've got better things to spend what little money I have on

Comment

Trying to resolve the issue of Catherine Bell's "abduction".
                      You would let me know if the Stuff issue arrives, or if you get a pic of the magazine & a "help me" voice mail message. Like the squirrel from the Verizon commercial? I'd appreciate it. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X