PDA

View Full Version : Some terrorists you need to know about

Major_Armstrong
26 Aug 06,, 16:36
Look at all the hate here password = ontology

They discuss making bombs, nerve gas and other weapons on this forum.

Ray
26 Aug 06,, 17:57
Choke them!

Amled
26 Aug 06,, 18:01
Choke them!
Short, concise and correct!

Parihaka
09 Sep 06,, 09:39
This is a bogus site that misepresents itself and its certificate. It's stated address is not its true address and is probably designed and set up purely to attain your personal details, and address.
Stop posting this crap Major_Armstrong.
Ray and Amled, if you went to the site I suggest you flush all the cookies on your pc's and run whatever virus scans you have.

TopHatter
09 Sep 06,, 15:58
This is a bogus site that misepresents itself and its certificate. It's stated address is not its true address and is probably designed and set up purely to attain your personal details, and address.

Major_Armstrong, would you care to respond that?

brak
09 Sep 06,, 17:32
report the site to CIA :biggrin:

Ray
09 Sep 06,, 18:05
Ray and Amled, if you went to the site I suggest you flush all the cookies on your pc's and run whatever virus scans you have.

Thanks.

To be extra safe, I changed the computer.

I bought a laptop instead!

Parihaka
10 Sep 06,, 12:05
Thanks.

I bought a laptop instead!LOL, no need to go that far Ray, or were you suffering envy about Bluesmans new alien computer?;)

lemontree
11 Sep 06,, 04:48
Thanks.

I bought a laptop instead!
Funnily whenever, someone says laptop I never think computer, I visualize a mini-skirted two legged one, and have a dumb smirk on my face.:rolleyes: :tongue:

Archer
14 Sep 06,, 07:07
LOLOLOLOL!! I hope Mrs LT was not observing that comment!:biggrin:

Major_Armstrong
16 Sep 06,, 18:19
Major_Armstrong, would you care to respond that?

That's news to me. I'm totally clueless when it comes to certificates, fake urls and hacker stuff. The most dangerous thing is the possibility that those people are helping terrorists.

I cOmE iN PEaCE
17 Sep 06,, 04:11
URL removed until further notice

GOOD BECAUSE FORUM EMMBERS WOULD GET IN TROUBLE

you should be careful these days a lot of misunderstandings i hear about.if nothing else at least a lot of questioning

Major_Armstrong
17 Sep 06,, 20:57

Come to think of it, I remember seeing other sites that use unregistered certificates so they can use SSL without spending the money on a registered or official certificate. SSL is used to protect the users' privacy.