Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

It may sound stupid, but I was wondering where you guys get your information on various pieces of military equipment. I thought I read and knew allot about various subjects, but the knowledge and understanding that you guys show is awesome.

Some of us were forced to work with those pieces of junk.

Comment

Or to blow them up. :)

Comment

Or are just extremely bored and have hi-speed internet, like me...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

An excellent source of material can be found here at Global Security.org's military systems section http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/index.html .
          I have a couple of other URL's depending on your specific interests.
          When you are looking for a more personal side of those systems, I would strongly suggest you post on this board, as most of these guys (myself not included unfortunately) have actually used them. :Beer
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

TopHatter, thanks for the link. Its a very interesting and informative site. I am more into the naval and ground aspect of military weapons and tactics, so any other links that you have dealing with those areas I would appreciate if you would share them.

Thanks

Comment

You like battleships DC?

Comment

Sure do M21Sniper

Comment

of course some of us just make stuff up.... like Snipe he's always making things up, never trust him :):taynk
                  Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Damn.....caught at last.

LOL

I figured you'd like battleships DC.

The most powerful BB class in the world is named after your state. :)

Comment

Well, if DC likes battleships then he's OK in my book :Beer

For naval warfare links, surely one of the best websites is here at Hazegrey.org .
                      I'll post some more when I get the time.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                      X