Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has been stopping NATO From Paratrooper-Raping Hezbollah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has been stopping NATO From Paratrooper-Raping Hezbollah?

Just a question.

1) We're not ready
    2) We're not authorized
    3) We don't want to

Comment

It would appear that a diplomatic solution is about to unfold so NATO need not tip its hand. It would seem the UN has proved it can be usefull, when all party's want to resolve an issue anyway.
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
        It would appear that a diplomatic solution is about to unfold so NATO need not tip its hand. It would seem the UN has proved it can be usefull, when all party's want to resolve an issue anyway.
        They would be notably more useful if they took it upon themselves to disarm Hezbollah, as demanded by a UN resolution in 2004; rather than signing peace treaties with criminal organizations. It seems slightly backwards to me, doesn't the UN have a policy against negotiating with terrorists?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrilo Princip
          doesn't the UN have a policy against negotiating with terrorists?
          Apparently the UN will negotiate with, support, bribe, and be bribed form, just about any tyrant or terrorist. :(
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I blame the French.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
            X