US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

THE END OF THE BEGINNING by Dan Plesch: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

"Speculation aside, we do know that Don Rumsfeld has placed US forces on alert. "We're now at the point where we are essentially on alert," lieutenant-colonel Bruce Carlson, commander of the 8th Air Force, said. "We have the capacity to plan and execute global strikes in half a day or less."

Continue to read:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bb...owdate=8/11/06

solveetcoagula,

why don't you just stick to spamming these messages on CMF?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Sounds like crap. What kind of targets? How hardened and dispersed are they? And how much is a 'few' hours?

Whenever you get a report which has a large, very round figure beginning with the number '1', you should get suspicious.
      HD Ready?

Comment

Although there are listed sources and some of this article may be genuine we have to consider the base source a blog net. So my advice is to read all first and then speculate. However I dont see the U.S. in that much of a hurry to do anything that article contains especially the nuclear part of it.
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I answered the technical questions as best as I can, which is 'not very well.'
          HD Ready?

Comment

The Pentagon has just about every single contingencies worked out. I'm not surprised if this is real. And it just proves what I have said over and over, these nutjobs in the middle east don't understand the power they're dealing with.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Lol hopefully Iran is the target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to see them get hit or maybe Nk whose little bottle rocket failed and fell into the sea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SolveEtCoagula
                "We have the capacity to plan and execute global strikes in half a day or less."
                Duh... Been able to do that for decades...
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by SolveEtCoagula
                  "We have the capacity to plan and execute global strikes in half a day or less."
                  This is news?

What's next? Are you going to claim that the United States has a fleet of nuclear-powered submarines equipped with some of the most advanced missiles in world, able to destroy entire continents with nuclear warheads?
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

OMG its true!!!!!!!!!

The UGM-133A Trident II D-5 SLBM is a significantly enlarged development of the UGM-96 Trident I C-4. It employs many of the advanced design features of the latter (including the extendable aero-spike, light-weight motor casings, and high-density fuel), and the larger size leads to an increased range of up zo 11100 km (6000 nm). This range enables the Trident II to reach almost every strategic target in the Northern hemisphere when launched from SSBNs sitting in U.S. ports. The MK 6 stellar/inertial navigation system is able to receive GPS (Global Positioning System) updates, thereby increasing accuracy to that of a land-based ICBM, about 90 m (300 ft) CEP (compared to 380 m (1250 ft) for the C-4). The warhead section consists of eight (or 14 in a maximum payload shorter-range configuration) MK 5 independent reentry vehicles, each one carrying a 475 kT W-88 thermonuclear warhead.
                    http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/trientd5.htm

14 Warheads!!!!!!!!!! 475kt each!!!!!

The Ohio class submarines serve the United States Navy as the virtually undetectable undersea launch platforms of intercontinental missiles. The Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, based at Groton, Connecticut, has built 18 Ohio submarines, commissioned between 1981 and 1997. The submarines of the Pacific Fleet are based at Bangor, Washington, and those of the Atlantic Fleet at King's Bay, Georgia. The submarines spend 70 days at sea followed by 25 days in dock for overhaul.
                    http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/ohio/
                    OMG Ultra quiet sub to deliver them each carries 24D-5's and theres 14 of them OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL OLD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

3 smiley's is great for a sense of symmetry!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Shadowsided; 12 Aug 06,, 23:05.

Comment

Meaningless propaganda.

Let me guess...you found that stuff on the Internet didn't you? Do you believe everything you read on the Net?

Now I'm going to go back to writing my doctoral dissertation: "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

All their women we buy for Marlboro reds.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                          This is news?

What's next? Are you going to claim that the United States has a fleet of nuclear-powered submarines equipped with some of the most advanced missiles in world, able to destroy entire continents with nuclear warheads?
                          Who told you about those?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith601
                            Who told you about those?
                            What? You think this is on par with where TH stashes his cheetos?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                              What? You think this is on par with where TH stashes his cheetos?
                              I've purchased a decommissioned ICBM silo and converted it into a climate-controlled storage facility.

Why do you ask?

Comment

Working...
                              X