PDA

View Full Version : If ur nation turned 2 an islamic 1

cris29
10 Aug 06,, 22:15
Many muslims say in 20yrs time they will have the flag of islam instead of the union jack in westminster.

What would u do

France and italy r gettin overrun 2, muslims reproduce 2x as much as christians, so in 50yrs canada and usa will be overrun.

Low-tech
10 Aug 06,, 23:16
man, it would depend on what exactly went down.

i wouldnt just kill people just because the US became somehow an islamic republic. if i felt they were a tyrannical regime sure id resist somehow

if the islam part represented a majority of citizens it depends on how it was run. an american islamic republic would still be run by americans, unless it got tooken over by foriegners?

youd have to be more specific for me to vote

Tronic
10 Aug 06,, 23:48
sh!t... I voted for the wrong thing...

*the third option was very inviting... but just realized, I don't want to stoop down that low!!!

Parihaka
11 Aug 06,, 00:09
There is zero chance of that happening here, we'd have taken to the gun long since.

Confed999
11 Aug 06,, 00:37
There is zero chance of that happening here, we'd have taken to the gun long since.
Amen...

Bluesman
11 Aug 06,, 03:02
Please, cris: no l33t-speak, okay? It's annoying, and it almost certainly will mean you won't be taken seriously here.

cris29
11 Aug 06,, 03:15
ok sorry about that, its just quicker to do

dalem
11 Aug 06,, 03:29
ok sorry about that, its just quicker to do

So is peeing in your pants, but I assume you don't do that either.

-dale

cris29
11 Aug 06,, 04:21
are the consequences the same though. I have a social life, so u try and squeeze all the time u have

texasjohn
11 Aug 06,, 04:25
Amen...

Confed, get the feeling this is a dumba$$ thread? Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!

Tronic
11 Aug 06,, 04:59
Confed, get the feeling this is a dumba$$ thread? Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!
:biggrin:

cris29
11 Aug 06,, 05:02
according to predictions islam will overtake christianity as the main religion in 15-20yrs. There fore Most of europe, usa and canada will have a islamic majority in 25-30yrs

Confed999
11 Aug 06,, 05:47
Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!
Depends on if we win, or lose, against their fascist element.

according to predictions islam will overtake christianity as the main religion in 15-20yrs. There fore Most of europe, usa and canada will have a islamic majority in 25-30yrs
Muslim does not equal fascist. There are less than 1% Muslims in the USA, 25-30 years isn't long enough.

dalem
11 Aug 06,, 06:18
are the consequences the same though. I have a social life, so u try and squeeze all the time u have

Then go smoke a turd and play in someone else's sandbox - we have no interest in the antics of children here.

-dale

-{SpoonmaN}-
11 Aug 06,, 09:27
Many muslims say in 20yrs time they will have the flag of islam instead of the union jack in westminster.

What would u do

France and italy r gettin overrun 2, muslims reproduce 2x as much as christians, so in 50yrs canada and usa will be overrun.

Cris, you're either very young or very stupid. Islam is simply the new wave of migrants too stubborn to give up their cultural values, kinda like Greeks, Italians and Irish people used to be here. They reproduced in higher numbers due to a conservative emphasis on family values. They didn't want their kids marrying people from different backgrounds. But their kids grew up in a different society from their parents and decided gradually to do things differently. It'll happen with Islam too, unless, of course, you Islamophobes somehow get your way and spark a series of religious civil wars around Europe. But you won't, things will change, and in 50 years you'll look stupid. Granted, I will too, but not quite AS stupid.

Bill
11 Aug 06,, 17:44

What would u do

They can fly the Crescent over my block when they can carry away my stiff lifeless body.

Bill
11 Aug 06,, 17:45
Cris, you're either very young or very stupid. Islam is simply the new wave of migrants too stubborn to give up their cultural values, kinda like Greeks, Italians and Irish people used to be here. They reproduced in higher numbers due to a conservative emphasis on family values. They didn't want their kids marrying people from different backgrounds. But their kids grew up in a different society from their parents and decided gradually to do things differently. It'll happen with Islam too, unless, of course, you Islamophobes somehow get your way and spark a series of religious civil wars around Europe. But you won't, things will change, and in 50 years you'll look stupid. Granted, I will too, but not quite AS stupid.

My friend, you are seriously undervaluing the threat to western civilization that Islam poses.

Bill
11 Aug 06,, 17:46
Depends on if we win, or lose, against their fascist element.

Muslim does not equal fascist. There are less than 1% Muslims in the USA, 25-30 years isn't long enough.

Apparently 37% of all UK Muslims think suicide bombing is ok as long as the target is a jew.

20% view it favorably when the target is the British military.

(New study just released in the last week, should be on the net, it was discussed on a couple of the cable networks yesterday).

Dreadnought
11 Aug 06,, 17:56

LOL Amazing cooincidence ;)

Dreadnought
11 Aug 06,, 17:59
They can fly the Crescent over my block when they can carry away my stiff lifeless body.

DAM STRAIGHT SNIPE! :redface:

HistoricalDavid
11 Aug 06,, 18:16
I would like to say No.1, but having never seen combat, nor even held a weapon, I don't really know how I'd react. In Britain we're also disarmed.

Tronic
11 Aug 06,, 18:23

You have absolutely no IDEA on how integrated muslims are into their religion... heck growing up in different society isn't helping much since watching the recent happenings most of the muslims popping out with threats are not new immigrants but ones that have been raised and brought up in the "different society"... most of the terrorism popping up now is homegrown... Islam is very much a threat and the dream of Islam ruling the world is very much alive in most muslims... and whether you believe it or not Islam is reproducing at a very alarming rate... it is very much a threat to the free world...

Dreadnought
11 Aug 06,, 18:24
I would like to say No.1, but having never seen combat, nor even held a weapon, I don't really know how I'd react. In Britain we're also disarmed.

Hey who you kidding theres plenty of knife weilding blokes about in England. ;)

Tronic
11 Aug 06,, 18:25
I'm with you on that one...

HistoricalDavid
11 Aug 06,, 18:25
Oh no, I'm sure they all handed their knives in after this!! (http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=News&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zNews&itemid=IPED09%20Aug%202006%2023%3A11%3A26%3A057)

Tronic
11 Aug 06,, 18:36
Oh no, I'm sure they all handed their knives in after this!! (http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=News&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zNews&itemid=IPED09%20Aug%202006%2023%3A11%3A26%3A057)
lol... but i'm sure the Ruskies would be more then happy to provide their Klashnikovs, afterall they would be under the same threat...

gunnut
11 Aug 06,, 19:09

What would u do

As long as I can have my bacon. I will literally kill anyone who bans bacon. :mad:

Lunatock
11 Aug 06,, 19:11
Apparently 37% of all UK Muslims think suicide bombing is ok as long as the target is a jew.

20% view it favorably when the target is the British military.

(New study just released in the last week, should be on the net, it was discussed on a couple of the cable networks yesterday).

How many think it's ok if their just standing by themselves in the middle of a garbage dump?

ArmchairGeneral
12 Aug 06,, 05:33
As long as I can have my bacon. I will literally kill anyone who bans bacon. :mad:
Amen brother. Bacon is up there with butter cookies and blackberry cobbler in the grand scheme of things. Absolutely essential.

LongshotSNN
12 Aug 06,, 06:08
My country has already declared itself "Islamic" under a former PM.

I'm emigrating soon (within the next few years) and so are my siblings in the future. I only hope i can get the hidebound parents out before the place gets messed up even further.

Parihaka
12 Aug 06,, 06:47

I'm emigrating soon (within the next few years) and so are my siblings in the future. I only hope i can get the hidebound parents out before the place gets messed up even further.
What country would that be if you don't mind me asking?

-{SpoonmaN}-
12 Aug 06,, 07:50
My friend, you are seriously undervaluing the threat to western civilization that Islam poses.

Sorry champ they said the same about facism, communism, crime, urban decay, even killer bees. This is just the new one, it'll pass, then it'll get replaced so fast you won't even notice. I reckon everyone will say the same thing about China in 15 years, if they aren't already.

-{SpoonmaN}-
12 Aug 06,, 07:54
You have absolutely no IDEA on how integrated muslims are into their religion... heck growing up in different society isn't helping much since watching the recent happenings most of the muslims popping out with threats are not new immigrants but ones that have been raised and brought up in the "different society"... most of the terrorism popping up now is homegrown... Islam is very much a threat and the dream of Islam ruling the world is very much alive in most muslims... and whether you believe it or not Islam is reproducing at a very alarming rate... it is very much a threat to the free world...

My neighbourhood is 40% Islamic, my high school was 10%, a lot of my friends are muslim. So maybe I have some idea. Those same friends eat McDonald's, drink coke (and beer) and date non-muslims, just don't tell their parents.
It's almost funny because everyone said the same crap about Vietnamese people when we dropped the White Australia Policy, and for about 20 years they almost seemed right every now and then (like the skinhead riots) but now no one seems to remember any of it happening.

LongshotSNN
12 Aug 06,, 11:56
What country would that be if you don't mind me asking?

Malaysia actually.

Low-tech
12 Aug 06,, 13:07
Malaysia actually.

isnt malaysia predominately muslim, or is that indonisia

forgive my ignorance

Confed999
12 Aug 06,, 15:18
Sorry champ they said the same about facism, communism
Both of those were pretty big threats. Nazis rampaging through Europe. USSR's proxy wars, and warheads aimed at every western city.

-{SpoonmaN}-
13 Aug 06,, 02:48
isnt malaysia predominately muslim, or is that indonisia

forgive my ignorance

Both are actually.

-{SpoonmaN}-
13 Aug 06,, 02:53
Both of those were pretty big threats. Nazis rampaging through Europe. USSR's proxy wars, and warheads aimed at every western city.

But in the end they were both beaten, and compared to the USSR, Iran ain't s**t. It's overstated because people are paranoid and seem to like being afraid and hateful of something.

-{SpoonmaN}-
13 Aug 06,, 03:03

LOL seems like things were getting better last time I was there, but I think that's mainly me being glad that Mahatir was gone. Where do you plan on moving to if I may ask?

gilgamesh
13 Aug 06,, 08:50
I would protest peacefully...by marrying a blond, a brunette, a redhead and the fourth one must own a liquor shop, hic! :biggrin:

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 15:27
But in the end they were both beaten
So, anything that can be beaten isn't a big threat? Sorry, both of those examples killed too many people to be anything but a threat. They were bad examples.

It's overstated because people are paranoid and seem to like being afraid and hateful of something.
It's overstated? I consider them a threat, and the only statements I needed to come to that conclusion are Iran's statements. No paranoia, no hate, just listening to them talk...

SLASH
13 Aug 06,, 15:53
So, anything that can be beaten isn't a big threat? Sorry, both of those examples killed too many people to be anything but a threat. They were bad examples.

It's overstated? I consider them a threat, and the only statements I needed to come to that conclusion are Iran's statements. No paranoia, no hate, just listening to them talk...

Keep them away from the nukes and we'll be fine ;) .They're most likely gonna destroy themselves.Spoonman is right,I mean c'mon they are nowhere close being as smart as the Commie or the Nazis. The reasons why Nazis and Commies were considered threat was because of their expertise in the field of science and technology something that Islam considers Taboo.Who needs medicines when we've got Allah...... :rolleyes:.

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 16:04
they are nowhere close being as smart as the Commie or the Nazis.
They need to be smart to be a threat now? Come on. These guys are dumb enough to think death is a good thing. These guys are dumb enough to come right out and say they want everyone else but Muslims dead, and that they're happy to do the killing.

The reasons why Nazis and Commies were considered threat was because of their expertise in the field of science and technology
No, they were a threat because they were killing people, and telling us we're next.

Bill
13 Aug 06,, 16:56

So is your opponent.

Molotov cocktails are excellent attitude adjustment devices. :tongue:

LongshotSNN
13 Aug 06,, 16:57
LOL seems like things were getting better last time I was there, but I think that's mainly me being glad that Mahatir was gone. Where do you plan on moving to if I may ask?

Actually, the overall political situation has deteriorated since Mahathir left, although the first two years or so were pretty ok, since everybody was giving the new Prime Minister the benefit of doubt and time to make good on his election promises.

But disillusionment is slowly starting to creep in, and the ex-PM has recently been making criticisms of Badawi. At the same time Badawi's son-in-law is starting to make headlines.....For the wrong reasons, ie. the usual promises about racial bloodbath should other ethnic groups attempt to broach the subject of native rights or attempt to hold inter-faith dialogues etc.

I used to work as a stringer and did some political coverage, albeit of local events centered around one state in the country. Let's just say that even people who used to be pro-ruling coalition are now starting to turn cynical at best.

Bill
13 Aug 06,, 16:57
How many think it's(suicide bombing) ok if their just standing by themselves in the middle of a garbage dump?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLASH
13 Aug 06,, 16:58
They need to be smart to be a threat now? Come on. These guys are dumb enough to think death is a good thing. These guys are dumb enough to come right out and say they want everyone else but Muslims dead, and that they're happy to do the killing.

No, they were a threat because they were killing people, and telling us we're next.

Confed,
we're talking about the threat of world domination. Nazis and Russians were threats because of their rivaling technological and military might. Let the islamic fascist bark as much as they want.Its all fart and no $hit :cool: . A few bomb here and there makes no difference.Israel has survived for decades surrounded by those sucide bomber/dumb dudes and at times kicked mutliple arab butts. I don't think we should have problem later.

Bill
13 Aug 06,, 17:02
Sorry champ they said the same about facism,

Over 40 million dead in WWII worldiwde to stop it.

communism,

100,000,000 dead and counting.

crime, urban decay

Oh yeah, there's no threat from violent crime and urban blight doesn't contribute it either... :rolleyes:

even killer bees. This is just the new one, it'll pass, then it'll get replaced so fast you won't even notice. I reckon everyone will say the same thing about China in 15 years, if they aren't already.

China has too much economic interest with the US to ever fight us, and vice-versa. And besides, they'd get their motherlovin' assses kicked, and they know it.

Islam on the other hand...it does not seem to want to peacibly co-exist with ANYTHING....even among itself.

Islam is a massive threat to our way of life...almost as big a threat as clueless dumbassses among us with voting rights.

Bill
13 Aug 06,, 17:03
Confed,
we're talking about the threat of world domination. Nazis and Russians were threats because of their rivaling technological and military might. Let the islamic fascist bark as much as they want.Its all fart and no $hit :cool: . A few bomb here and there makes no difference.Israel has survived for decades surrounded by those sucide bomber/dumb dudes and at times kicked mutliple arab butts. I don't think we should have problem later.

I guess if they detonate a nuke over your city that'll be the end of your argument about the lack of a legitimate threat?

SLASH
13 Aug 06,, 18:38
I guess if they detonate a nuke over your city that'll be the end of your argument about the lack of a legitimate threat?

Nukes???From where???.If they do use nuclear weapons Islam wouldn't cease to exit :cool: .As I said before they are all fart and no $hit."We'll wipe Israel off the map blah blah blah" .I've been hearing that sought of $hit for years .
9/11 happened Aganistan cleared ,Iraq on its way Iran next in line.Hezbullah kidnaps Israeli troops attack on lebanon. Nuclear attack, attacking nation = nuclear wasteland.

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 19:57
Confed,
we're talking about the threat of world domination.
I'm talking about the threat of death. Unless you're telling me Islamics can't kill anyone...

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 19:59
Islam on the other hand...it does not seem to want to peacibly co-exist with ANYTHING....even among itself.
And is threatening everyone the whole time they're killing each other, and us too. Nah, no threat there...

cris29
13 Aug 06,, 19:59
Every war, currently in progress is rather:

muslims vs muslims
or
muslims vs Non-muslims

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 20:13
Every war, currently in progress is rather:

muslims vs muslims
or
muslims vs Non-muslims
Nah, here's a list of the world's current conflicts. You can find some not involving Muslims...
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/

SLASH
13 Aug 06,, 20:28
And is threatening everyone the whole time they're killing each other, and us too. Nah, no threat there...

No ones saying they aren't a threat but we've already encountered such threat before .I just don't consider these threat as grave as the WWII.Nazi's had a great strategist in Hitler,a powerful army with top of the notch arms compare it what middle-east has got.Sunni don't give a rats a$$ if Shia dies by an ally bullet and vice-versa.They can never work together and they never will.

You should be happy that we've recognised the axis of evil beforehand.Enemies will be nuetralised even before they even rise ;) .

Confed999
13 Aug 06,, 20:47
No ones saying they aren't a threat
Read back, I was replying to a post that not only said they weren't a threat, but that Nazis and Commies weren't a threat either...

InfiniteDreams
13 Aug 06,, 22:15
Nukes???From where???.
The ones they're trying to build under the pretense of civilain nuclear energy. Ones that have increased potential to fall into the hands of the islamic extremists which you and Spoonman and others on this board don't take as a serioues threats.

As I said before they are all fart and no $hit."We'll wipe Israel off the map blah blah blah" .I've been hearing that sought of $hit for years .
Yeah and they tried it in the 70's. I'm reading alot of Neville Chamberlains, sympathizers and apologists and just plain naiveness on this board lately. You don't think the radical islamic states would take out Israel or the US if they had the military strength to do it and get away with it? If you don't take serious the threat from the head of state of a nation with the populus of more than 60+ million people you need to open up a history book.

9/11 happened Aganistan cleared ,Iraq on its way Iran next in line.Hezbullah kidnaps Israeli troops attack on lebanon.
Afghanistan and Iraq are clear only because of our presence and that fact we've taken the fight to the them. Those countries are no longer a breeding ground for the enemy. If we walk away or turn are backs too soon in either Iraq or Afghanistan there is going to be a power vacuum filled by the bad guys in Iran and the islamic extremists they support.

Nuclear attack, attacking nation = nuclear wasteland.
MAD at this juncture is moot and not applicable to the GWOT. WMD proliferation by extremist theocratic states must be stopped before it ever gets to the point that they have the ability to inflict such an attack. The fact that we can annahalite Iran doesn't mean that Iran wouldn't try to inflict MAJOR damage upon us.

The way your comming across to me is that this is all black & white and a walk in the park and that these guys are not a threat because we would 'squash' them.

You better goddamned respect your enemy and take them and their threats serious or you've already lost the war... you just don't know it yet.

troung
13 Aug 06,, 22:30
I would become a Muslim. Not sure of what sect it would more depend on which one took over.

As would the leadership of both political parties who would start agruing over who was more Muslim. Akbar Delay, Fatima Clinton and the whole lot of them.

It would have to be God's (swt) will if AQ, who have not overthrown one government in a nation with a Muslim majority, were to set up a Caliphate in the states. Even overthrowing one government in a Muslim majority nation would still make it God's (swt) will if they took over the USA.

You know defeating the US military/police/population. I guess we would be too tired/beaten to fight back after they take power anyways. Other then taking away by alcohol and my pork I'm sure I could learn to live with it... ;)

Tronic
14 Aug 06,, 04:22
you guys don't understand... the threat is not an external threat... in the long term... Islam IS out producing all the other religions... in the long run that means, most of the country's population will be muslims... for us its already 18%... so now imagine... 70% or so population muslim... and hence since they are majority, it won't be long until we start to see something similar to the Iran revolution where the mullahs come to power and start opressing the other minorities and declare Islam the official religion and ban out all other religions...

and troung... nice attitude... but I would still prefer to fight for my freedom and rights...

troung
14 Aug 06,, 06:38
Islam IS out producing all the other religions... in the long run that means, most of the country's population will be muslims... for us its already 18%... so now imagine... 70% or so population muslim... and hence since they are majority, it

Make more babies.

and troung... nice attitude... but I would still prefer to fight for my freedom and rights...

I'm sorry if Islamists defeated the US military over seas and traveled across the ocean beating our navy landed and beat us again and took control of the USA hell it must be a sign from God.

Over here we are more likely to become a banana republic anyways.

When France falls wake me up... or better yet when one of those friendly Arab regimes falls then throw a shoe at me but really give me a shake to make sure I'm awake if France falls.

ArmchairGeneral
14 Aug 06,, 07:10
Make more babies.

I'm sorry if Islamists defeated the US military over seas and traveled across the ocean beating our navy landed and beat us again and took control of the USA hell it must be a sign from God.

Over here we are more likely to become a banana republic anyways.

When France falls wake me up... or better yet when one of those friendly Arab regimes falls then throw a shoe at me but really give me a shake to make sure I'm awake if France falls.
Yeah, if nothing else, it might threaten the supply of butter cookies.

Semper Fi
14 Aug 06,, 17:40
I would act normal. The US is basically a christian country and I am an atheist and christians don't bother me.

If the Muslims did bother me though there would be problems. :mad:

If they tried to force me to become a muslim I would rape them and eat their children. GRRR!!!

Tronic
14 Aug 06,, 18:01
notice that all the "friendly" Islamic nations are dictatorships... their populations already hate us... the dictators are friendly because their pockets are being filled... once they are out of the picture... we'll have Irans popping up everywhere...

troung
15 Aug 06,, 04:58
notice that all the "friendly" Islamic nations are dictatorships... their populations already hate us... the dictators are friendly because their pockets are being filled... once they are out of the picture... we'll have Irans popping up everywhere...

But that's the point, AQ has not overthrown one government yet.

I'm across the pond if they showed up and turned the USA into an Islamic state well then it must be god's will. If everyone woke up tomorrow and was a Muslim over here, cross that hurdle when it comes but probably that will be god's will as well. I guess it will be time to "find god".

And Indonesia and Malaysia are sorta friendly and not dictatorships.

troung
15 Aug 06,, 04:59
Yeah, if nothing else, it might threaten the supply of butter cookies.

And then we will have to sack Mecca and Medina, but we will cross that hurdle if it comes.

-{SpoonmaN}-
15 Aug 06,, 07:45

Oh no, poor countries with idiotic and incompetant leaders who pose nothing more than a neusance to the US. God forbid.
C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
So relax, you'll be fine, the Middle East (in the very long-run albiet) will be fine. After all, Iran will wind up a democracy I believe, without the USA, because the people will gradually get sick of rigged elections and moronic leaders. It might be a most unpleasant process in the short term but since when does any government really care about the suffering of ordinary people in the third world?

Dreadnought
15 Aug 06,, 20:04
Oh no, poor countries with idiotic and incompetant leaders who pose nothing more than a neusance to the US. God forbid.
C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
So relax, you'll be fine, the Middle East (in the very long-run albiet) will be fine. After all, Iran will wind up a democracy I believe, without the USA, because the people will gradually get sick of rigged elections and moronic leaders. It might be a most unpleasant process in the short term but since when does any government really care about the suffering of ordinary people in the third world?

Nope after Iraq the focus shift to Iran and notice Syria will be a churchmouse. ;)

Dreadnought
15 Aug 06,, 20:06
And then we will have to sack Mecca and Medina, but we will cross that hurdle if it comes.

Buttercookies your ass they forbid alcohol dammit! :eek: :redface: How unwestern like...lmao

troung
15 Aug 06,, 20:31
If they get all the way here and defeat us well it is a sign that god exists and god wants me to stop drinking...

Tronic
15 Aug 06,, 21:23
C'mon guys you can get your oil from Canada now
well... its easy for you.. Canada is still located at the other side of the world for us... ohh.. the transportation costs!!!

and Israel (Mushroom clouds are scary) can take care of themselves, I don't see the US staying mired in the Middle East for much longer after Iraq chills out or blows up they pull out.
its not the external threat... you don't realize it yet... maybe when you get a bigger muslim population then you'll understand what i'm trying to say...

EricTheRed
15 Aug 06,, 22:07
I would not mind being a martyr. If I was all alone I would just let them kill me.

P.S. Christians need to start making more babies.

troung
16 Aug 06,, 00:30
Where?

leib10
16 Aug 06,, 00:40
I seriously doubt that the US would become a predominantly Islamic country anytime soon. All Americans have seen what the religion as a whole is capable of producing and I strongly doubt that many will want to follow the "religion of peace" and the wonderful joys of bigotry and hate and fanaticism it brings with it.

Unless you're a liberal, that is.

cris29
16 Aug 06,, 00:56
i blame Britain joining the EU, the cause for a large muslim population. When Turkey joins, dear god its only going too get worse. thats why we should pull out and possibly join a union with N. America

Tronic
16 Aug 06,, 06:30
i blame Britain joining the EU, the cause for a large muslim population. When Turkey joins, dear god its only going too get worse. thats why we should pull out and possibly join a union with N. America
lmao... but you guys are nowhere near North America...

cris29
16 Aug 06,, 12:52
i know, lmfao its an obstacle.

-{SpoonmaN}-
16 Aug 06,, 13:31
I would not mind being a martyr. If I was all alone I would just let them kill me.

No everyone needs to stop making so many babies.

HistoricalDavid
16 Aug 06,, 13:55

Hm, I hear giving birth and raising children is like, sooo easy.

Dreadnought
16 Aug 06,, 14:29
Hm, I hear giving birth and raising children is like, sooo easy.

Ugh, Im a "father" figure to my girls son and trust me theres nothing easy about it once the teens set in. But then again any idiot can be a father wether or not he is a responsible one is a completely different matter all together though. :redface:

HistoricalDavid
16 Aug 06,, 17:30
I was mocking him, Dreadnought. ;)

Dreadnought
16 Aug 06,, 18:08
I was mocking him, Dreadnought. ;)

Yes i understand. :)

Tronic
16 Aug 06,, 19:27
No everyone needs to stop making so many babies.
hehe... I agree... 2 should be enough...

ArmchairGeneral
16 Aug 06,, 23:51
All I can say is, if by some improbable series of events Islamic radicals start trying to take over America, they will have some severe problems with the folks around my place. Terrain reminiscent of Afganistan and Serbia, and people with large numbers of guns, several centuries of feudin' experience, and access to plentiful fertilizer and diesel. :biggrin: Oh, and they have a slight tendency towards xenophobia.

-{SpoonmaN}-
17 Aug 06,, 03:16

Turkey's different, they have a (fairly) long history of secular democracy. While they do have some issues with Islamic fundamentalism most of their internal strife is over ethnic conflicts and apparently most Turkish people consider themselves to be European rather than Middle-Eastern. That and I don't think they have a lot of trust nor any special love for their Arab neighbours so I wouldn't expect that the Saudi 'new radical' brand of Islam would go down so well in Turkey.
And Dogukan I don't want to hear a word from you on any of this.

-{SpoonmaN}-
17 Aug 06,, 03:18
hehe... I agree... 2 should be enough...

If I had things my way the UN would be enforcing a 1 child policy for the next 50 years world wide, and then a 1 child per person policy forever, or until we pass the theoretical technical singularity and transfer our bodies into machines, one of the two is fine by me.

Tronic
17 Aug 06,, 04:23
those are some scary thoughts... :eek:

-{SpoonmaN}-
17 Aug 06,, 07:28
those are some scary thoughts... :eek:

See just because I don't hate 'dem muslim t3rr0r15t5 2 much' as Cris would put it, doesn't mean I'm a goddamn hippie.

Bill
17 Aug 06,, 07:57
Nukes???From where???.If they do use nuclear weapons Islam wouldn't cease to exit :cool: .As I said before they are all fart and no $hit."We'll wipe Israel off the map blah blah blah" .I've been hearing that sought of $hit for years .
9/11 happened Aganistan cleared ,Iraq on its way Iran next in line.Hezbullah kidnaps Israeli troops attack on lebanon. Nuclear attack, attacking nation = nuclear wasteland.

News flash nit wit.

When suicide bombers press that plunger, THEY CEASE TO EXIST.

What, are you one of those people that needs to be bashed in the head with a brick before he takes a threat seriously?

Jesus christ almighty son, if Islam was any bigger a threat it would be gang-raping your female relatives as we speak.

-{SpoonmaN}-
17 Aug 06,, 10:02
News flash nit wit.

When suicide bombers press that plunger, THEY CEASE TO EXIST.

What, are you one of those people that needs to be bashed in the head with a brick before he takes a threat seriously?

Jesus christ almighty son, if Islam was any bigger a threat it would be gang-raping your female relatives as we speak.

You expect someone as moronic as Moussaui to obtain a nuke and set it off without the support of intelligent and welathy people? Do you see anyone with money and brains actually carrying out operations for Al-Quaeda? They're just using broke simpletons with nothing to live for as pawns, and its not exactly the first time this has happened. They don't stand to risk a lot by sending some teenager to his or her death at an Israeli checkpoint, they can hide from the response to that. They couldn't hide from the response to a nuclear attack.

ArmchairGeneral
17 Aug 06,, 18:01
You expect someone as moronic as Moussaui to obtain a nuke and set it off without the support of intelligent and welathy people? Do you see anyone with money and brains actually carrying out operations for Al-Quaeda? They're just using broke simpletons with nothing to live for as pawns, and its not exactly the first time this has happened. They don't stand to risk a lot by sending some teenager to his or her death at an Israeli checkpoint, they can hide from the response to that. They couldn't hide from the response to a nuclear attack.
While I sympathize with your contempt for the world conquering prospects of radical Islam, you're a bit off here. Bin Laden himself is someone with money, and either he or his planners had enough brains to carry off several well coordinated, complex attacks. So they got money, and they got brains. The question is, do they got enough? And my answer is no. Not enough for conventional warfare at least. To my knowledge, unconventional warfare has never taken a hostile nation, and I see no reason to fear it happening in the future.

Of course there's always the possibility of a couple of Islamic nukes hitting a civilised city, but then, we do have an example of what happens when a country gets hit with a couple of nukes. They start out making cheap plastic toys and end up buying half of America. :biggrin:

Here's one worry I just thought about: the admittedly small likelihood of Russia or a significant portion thereof being taken over by militant Islamists. If they managed to gain control over a really large number of warheads, then we should be worried. Build a bigger missile shield, maybe.

Bill
17 Aug 06,, 18:05
You expect someone as moronic as Moussaui to obtain a nuke and set it off without the support of intelligent and welathy people?

Nope. I expect some islamic clown just like him to do it WITH said support.

Just a matter of time.

Do you see anyone with money and brains actually carrying out operations for Al-Quaeda?

Yep.

They're just using broke simpletons with nothing to live for as pawns, and its not exactly the first time this has happened. They don't stand to risk a lot by sending some teenager to his or her death at an Israeli checkpoint, they can hide from the response to that. They couldn't hide from the response to a nuclear attack.

They don't want to hide. They're not trying to hide.

If we nuke some muslim country in response they'll hapilly take that if that will unite the rest of the muslim world behind their cause.And more likely, said actors/organizers/planners/supporters will simply slip into some other Islamic state before our return packages start falling.

Like OBL did once already, and which Kusay and Usay did(before returning to Iraq to organize resistance). WTF does OBL care if we nuke some Islamic country? Pffft, he'd cheer us on.

They only have to fear what you're talking about IF we nuked ALL of the muslim world.

-{SpoonmaN}-
18 Aug 06,, 02:53
Nope. I expect some islamic clown just like him to do it WITH said support.

Just a matter of time.

Yep.

They don't want to hide. They're not trying to hide.

If we nuke some muslim country in response they'll hapilly take that if that will unite the rest of the muslim world behind their cause.And more likely, said actors/organizers/planners/supporters will simply slip into some other Islamic state before our return packages start falling.

Like OBL did once already, and which Kusay and Usay did(before returning to Iraq to organize resistance). WTF does OBL care if we nuke some Islamic country? Pffft, he'd cheer us on.

They only have to fear what you're talking about IF we nuked ALL of the muslim world.

No champ you've got to remember he's after the control of a specific point in the Islamic world, Saudi Arabia. This whole freakin thing is about getting rid of the USA from Suadi Arabia, your presence there beginning in the First Gulf War was what pissed him off so much with you in the first place. I'd say the reason he wants you out is pretty obvious, there are legions of broke and angry young people in Saudi Arabia tired of being ignored and maltreated by their corrupt government, and where communism would once have given them a cause to fight for in the hope of effecting a change in this, Radical Islam has emerged to take its place. Who's the hero of Radical Islamists? That's right OBL (Why FoxNews called him UBL I'll never know but I guess they're not gonna let the whole 'correct' thing get in their way) and he could return to Saudi Arabia knowing that there would probably only be so long that the House of Saud could hang on without you lot before he and the people supporting him (its never just one) could establish a dictatorship of their own using Islamic Radicalism as their own version of IngSoc.
Then hazzah he and the people working with him get control of the oil fields, the money and they have an army of fanatical idiots to enforce their will. So if you were prepared to trash Saudi Arabia on your way out, that would scare him yes because they'd have to rebuild all that infrastructure and even though he's got some background in the construction biz I doubt they'd ever manage it. So if I wanted to frighten Al Quaeda, I'd bomb the oil fields, not Mecca.

-{SpoonmaN}-
18 Aug 06,, 02:59
While I sympathize with your contempt for the world conquering prospects of radical Islam, you're a bit off here. Bin Laden himself is someone with money, and either he or his planners had enough brains to carry off several well coordinated, complex attacks. So they got money, and they got brains. The question is, do they got enough? And my answer is no. Not enough for conventional warfare at least. To my knowledge, unconventional warfare has never taken a hostile nation, and I see no reason to fear it happening in the future.

Of course there's always the possibility of a couple of Islamic nukes hitting a civilised city, but then, we do have an example of what happens when a country gets hit with a couple of nukes. They start out making cheap plastic toys and end up buying half of America. :biggrin:

Here's one worry I just thought about: the admittedly small likelihood of Russia or a significant portion thereof being taken over by militant Islamists. If they managed to gain control over a really large number of warheads, then we should be worried. Build a bigger missile shield, maybe.

LOL maybe you've stumbled across the base's real plan to rule the world... they could be the new Japan. And yeah I don't see the Russian nuclear warheads thing happening anymore. Granted it was a possibility in the scary days of near-civil war that Yeltsin managed to stave off by being really nasty and fooling everyone into thinking that just because he was a drunk that he didnt know what he was doing. On a different note that could have been something of a world war scenario, if Russia had fallen right apart then the USA, EU, Japan, China and anyone else with the capability probably would have had to busy themselves fighting a war to gather up all the nukes (a big job I bet) before the afforementioned scary people get ahold of them.
But hey I guess that missile shield can never really get 'too big', as long as you can get the damn thing working.

Tronic
18 Aug 06,, 06:10
No champ you've got to remember he's after the control of a specific point in the Islamic world, Saudi Arabia. This whole freakin thing is about getting rid of the USA from Suadi Arabia, your presence there beginning in the First Gulf War was what pissed him off so much with you in the first place. I'd say the reason he wants you out is pretty obvious, there are legions of broke and angry young people in Saudi Arabia tired of being ignored and maltreated by their corrupt government, and where communism would once have given them a cause to fight for in the hope of effecting a change in this, Radical Islam has emerged to take its place. Who's the hero of Radical Islamists? That's right OBL (Why FoxNews called him UBL I'll never know but I guess they're not gonna let the whole 'correct' thing get in their way) and he could return to Saudi Arabia knowing that there would probably only be so long that the House of Saud could hang on without you lot before he and the people supporting him (its never just one) could establish a dictatorship of their own using Islamic Radicalism as their own version of IngSoc.
Then hazzah he and the people working with him get control of the oil fields, the money and they have an army of fanatical idiots to enforce their will. So if you were prepared to trash Saudi Arabia on your way out, that would scare him yes because they'd have to rebuild all that infrastructure and even though he's got some background in the construction biz I doubt they'd ever manage it. So if I wanted to frighten Al Quaeda, I'd bomb the oil fields, not Mecca.

hmm... yes, ok... but you still don't understand the problem... the problem is not OBL and a couple of chaps following him.... the problem (or the future problem) are the thousands of young muslim kids who look up to OBL and Al-Queda and want to be just like them when they grow up... and home-grown, Al-Queda inspired terrorism has already started...

Bill
18 Aug 06,, 07:18
No champ you've got to remember he's after the control of a specific point in the Islamic world, Saudi Arabia.

Nonsense. He wants a new muslim caliphate. Don't you read the enemy press releases?

This whole freakin thing is about getting rid of the USA from Suadi Arabia, your presence there beginning in the First Gulf War was what pissed him off so much with you in the first place.

Um, no....this whole war is about a clash of civilizations that's been going on for several centuries now, and which has never been settled.

leib10
18 Aug 06,, 07:28
This whole freakin thing is about getting rid of the USA from Suadi Arabia, your presence there beginning in the First Gulf War was what pissed him off so much with you in the first place.

That's just the excuse he uses to justify his desire to wipe us off the planet.

Lunatock
18 Aug 06,, 20:38
That's just the excuse he uses to justify his desire to wipe us off the planet.

Exactly. The troops are out of Saudi Arabia, yet the desire to kill all Americans to the last woman and infant is still lingering.

HistoricalDavid
18 Aug 06,, 20:59
Hang on just a second, weren't the American troops protecting this holy land from attack from a (secular) dictator? (Alright, admittedly for the oil, but it's still protection.) Not that foreign boots simply being on the ground justifies violent retaliation.

Ray
18 Aug 06,, 21:32
Crisis29,

Are you suggest the Hillal uber alles?

Could be, but not in my lifetime, if you don't mind.

Bill
18 Aug 06,, 23:02
Hang on just a second, weren't the American troops protecting this holy land from attack from a (secular) dictator? (Alright, admittedly for the oil, but it's still protection.) Not that foreign boots simply being on the ground justifies violent retaliation.

Dammit David! This is complicated enough, don't you go screwing up the issue with facts!

LOL...

troung
18 Aug 06,, 23:14

House of Saud.. enough said...

Tronic
19 Aug 06,, 03:33
Not that foreign boots simply being on the ground justifies violent retaliation.

yeah... it sortta does... dictators, no matter how secular they might be, are still pretty much dictators... Saddam was also a secular dictator by the way... and Iraq was one of the few Middle Eastern countries which gave women equal rights as men under Saddam Hussein's regime...

Ray
19 Aug 06,, 07:14

The Moslem population in Britain was swelling well before the EU. Remember, Britain was the Head of the Commonwealth and very liberal in her attitudes.

It is only after the July bombing has Britain been woken from its reverie.

If Britain join North America, which I presume you mean, become a State of the US since physically Britain cannot merge with another continent, the Moslems will see fiery red and there will be a cataclysmic upheaval which Britain will not be able to control.

It must be remembered that the British attitudes honed through the ages cannot change dramatically.

Straha
24 Aug 06,, 01:56
I would find a non-islamic part of the world like east asia, Australia, mexico or canada(this thread just presumes that the nation I'm resident in goes islamic. In this case it would be the US) and live there. I'd prefer to leaving the islamics in their stagnation if they'll let me live how I want.

-{SpoonmaN}-
01 Sep 06,, 03:40
Nonsense. He wants a new muslim caliphate. Don't you read the enemy press releases?

C'mon Snipe you can read into this better than that, this is politics by another means. You're right, he does was a Caliphate, because that's a system of belief and government which would give him and his allies TOTAL control over the society they govern. If he actually believed that you automatically go to heaven, along with all your loved ones, and that you get 70 virgins when you get there simply by blowing yourself up in an attempt to kill some infidels or enemies of Islam, why oh why wasn't he the first in line to do it? And man, if you take anyone's press releases literally then you're never going to get anything like the real picture, you're just going to think what they want you to think...

Um, no....this whole war is about a clash of civilizations that's been going on for several centuries now, and which has never been settled.

...Which is precisely that. Don't fall for it man, it's just politicians manipulating people to fight over the resources they think they need or deserve.

-{SpoonmaN}-
01 Sep 06,, 03:45
hmm... yes, ok... but you still don't understand the problem... the problem is not OBL and a couple of chaps following him.... the problem (or the future problem) are the thousands of young muslim kids who look up to OBL and Al-Queda and want to be just like them when they grow up... and home-grown, Al-Queda inspired terrorism has already started...

The real solution is to take out their support base, try to eliminate the conditions in which Islamic fundamentalism thrives. I guess one way to look at the 'new order' in the middle East that the Bush Administration is trying to set up is that it's kinda like the new Marshall plan, where they're trying to set up more liberalised and egalitarian societies in the Middle East that will remove most of the drive for people to convert over to violent Islam (poverty, repression, a general sense of hopelessness) by giving them something to live for in this universe. Unfortunately they haven't exactly gotten it right but when you have cheapskates like Rumsfeld trying to run your wars I can't say I'm surprised. I guess the Pork got in the way with those contracts as well, seems like an aweful lots of them went to the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

Bill
01 Sep 06,, 04:56
"How many (UK muslims) think it's OK (to blow themselves up) if they're just standing by themselves in the middle of a garbage dump?"

ROFLMMFSWAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if WAB had a post hall of fame- that one would be on it.

TOO funny! :tongue: :biggrin: :) :biggrin:

Bill
01 Sep 06,, 05:00
yeah... it sortta does... dictators, no matter how secular they might be, are still pretty much dictators... Saddam was also a secular dictator by the way... and Iraq was one of the few Middle Eastern countries which gave women equal rights as men under Saddam Hussein's regime...
There is nothing really wrong with a jovial and benevolent dictator.

In fact, if you could be guaranteed any form of gov't...that might be the best of all. The problem lies in the simple fact that very few jovial and beloved benevolent dictators have ever come down the pike.

But when they do, they're beloved by their people. Like a great king, just without the fancy title.

ashkon
01 Sep 06,, 05:05
Just wondering if Allah is running low on virgins, cause there are so many suicide bombers now.

Bill
01 Sep 06,, 05:06
C'mon Snipe you can read into this better than that (OBLs desire for a new Caliphate, this is politics by another means.
I take people at their word.

When someone tells me they want to dominate a muslim ruled world, well, call me crazy, but i take them damned seriously. Just because it's an IMPOSSIBLE GOAL does not mean that the sick twisted bastahd trying to implement it won't do his evil best to make it happen.

You're right, he does was a Caliphate, because that's a system of belief and government which would give him and his allies TOTAL control over the society they govern.
Ding, Ding, Ding.

If he actually believed that you automatically go to heaven, along with all your loved ones, and that you get 70 virgins when you get there simply by blowing yourself up in an attempt to kill some infidels or enemies of Islam, why oh why wasn't he the first in line to do it?
He fancies himself a new messenger of allah. Why didn't mohammed just off himself?

Same reason OBL doesnt. Too many infidels to kill first...

And man, if you take anyone's press releases literally then you're never going to get anything like the real picture, you're just going to think what they want you to think...
Listen to me very carefully...

WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME THEY WANT TO KILL ME I TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY.

Anything else is well....you know what i'm gonna say so i don't even need to say it...

...Which is precisely that. Don't fall for it man, it's just politicians manipulating people to fight over the resources they think they need or deserve.
Same damn thing they said when Mein Kampf was published...

Just wondering if Allah is running low on virgins, cause there are so many suicide bombers now.
Apparently there's an endless supply of virtuous muslim women that can do no better than a dead end loser???

Tronic
01 Sep 06,, 06:24
The real solution is to take out their support base, try to eliminate the conditions in which Islamic fundamentalism thrives. I guess one way to look at the 'new order' in the middle East that the Bush Administration is trying to set up is that it's kinda like the new Marshall plan, where they're trying to set up more liberalised and egalitarian societies in the Middle East that will remove most of the drive for people to convert over to violent Islam (poverty, repression, a general sense of hopelessness) by giving them something to live for in this universe. Unfortunately they haven't exactly gotten it right but when you have cheapskates like Rumsfeld trying to run your wars I can't say I'm surprised. I guess the Pork got in the way with those contracts as well, seems like an aweful lots of them went to the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

no no no... dude... you don't get it... the problem is not only in the middle east... even in moderate countries like the UK or America or Canada... have you watched the recent headlines??? all the young chaps that were detained were not immigrants from the M.E.... most of them were British born, Canadian born, or American born chaps... (I'm talking about the different arrests in these 3 countries.... the 20 or something detained in Canda, 20-24 something detained in UK in the airline thingy, and the dozens of chaps in America which have been detained up to today... a couple of arrests now and then...). Now... these people were inspired by Al-Queda and OBL... none of them had lived in any war-town places in the middle east.... yet, they waged war against their own countries... even the 7/7 metro bombings in London, or the 3/11 train bombings in Madrid, or even the 7/11 train bombings in Bombay; all had radical muslims take part... the only link all these bombers have is Pakistan... but it still shows how sick these dumbasses are to kill their own countrymen... unfortunately, here in India, we don't have many options, especially when terrorist breeding grounds are right next door... but for the West... it should either close down all visas and travel to Islamic countries to cut-off this ideological supply line... or kick out all the immigrants back to their respective countries... if, they still accept them that is...

veera8
01 Sep 06,, 11:12
there is only one diff between muslims and non muslims way of thinking

Non-muslim : i will die to uphold my ideology
Muslim : you (non -muslim) will die b'cose u dont accept my ideology . :biggrin:

Captain Drunk
01 Sep 06,, 13:36

But the entire Christendom is 5X as much as the Islamic world or so you could say. The Arab World constitutes 4% of the world's population and if you throw in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and the rest it wouldn't amount to 10% I should think. That means every Muslim family man would have to produce 10 kids just to equal Christians worldwide.

For every 10 Muslim men producing 10 kids each, there would be over 50 Non-muslim guys producing atleast 2 kids each. Again its not an Arithmetic or Geometric Progression, its something phenomenal.

Below : Nations with a Muslim majority appear in green, while nations that are approximately 50% Muslim appear yellow.

Swift Sword
01 Sep 06,, 15:05
[CYNICAL MODE ON]

If I woke up tommorrow and it was announced that a foreign invader was to make the United States an Islamic state, I would not be suprised to see the Gores, Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, McCains, etc., etc. be among the first to convert and embrace the new order.

History seems to show that many a patrician will shift allegiance or ideology to maintain offices which they secured at great expense rather than lose them.

[CYNICAL MODE OFF]

-{SpoonmaN}-
01 Sep 06,, 15:57
[CYNICAL MODE ON]

If I woke up tommorrow and it was announced that a foreign invader was to make the United States an Islamic state, I would not be suprised to see the Gores, Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, McCains, etc., etc. be among the first to convert and embrace the new order.

History seems to show that many a patrician will shift allegiance or ideology to maintain offices which they secured at great expense rather than lose them.

[CYNICAL MODE OFF]

What other person makes it in peacetime (yes, its peacetime, otherwise you wouldn't be expecting tax cuts) politics?

Bill
01 Sep 06,, 15:58
Agreed Swift.

Dreadnought
01 Sep 06,, 17:32
[CYNICAL MODE ON]

[CYNICAL MODE OFF]

Yeah but it still wouldnt help that bunch...LMAO :biggrin: Looks like we'd be voting in independants..

Tronic
02 Sep 06,, 03:16
But the entire Christendom is 5X as much as the Islamic world or so you could say. The Arab World constitutes 4% of the world's population and if you throw in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and the rest it wouldn't amount to 10% I should think. That means every Muslim family man would have to produce 10 kids just to equal Christians worldwide.

For every 10 Muslim men producing 10 kids each, there would be over 50 Non-muslim guys producing atleast 2 kids each. Again its not an Arithmetic or Geometric Progression, its something phenomenal.

Below : Nations with a Muslim majority appear in green, while nations that are approximately 50% Muslim appear yellow.

and that is not taking into consideration the 12% of Indian population which is muslim... so that is around 100+ million muslims in India.... and then other countries like UK and France which also have huge muslim populations numbering in the millions... so even the countries in which the muslims are in minorities, they are still in the millions and reproducing faster then the other majority....

I cOmE iN PEaCE
18 Sep 06,, 05:31
what if we were nice?:)

Bill
18 Sep 06,, 06:13
Nick Berg was nice.

dalem
18 Sep 06,, 06:36
Nick Berg was nice.

Bingo.

-dale

I cOmE iN PEaCE
18 Sep 06,, 07:55
Nick Berg was nice.
as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.obviously there would be system around not a war zone like Iraq.then what?

Parihaka
18 Sep 06,, 07:57
as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

I cOmE iN PEaCE
18 Sep 06,, 08:00
a made up situation.not that i came up with it.it was being talked about a lot.

Dreadnought
19 Sep 06,, 20:08
as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.obviously there would be system around not a war zone like Iraq.then what?

Friend put the shisha down that will NEVER happen to begin with. Muslims rulers of the U.S.? LMAO You cant even police your own extremeist idiots and your willing to take on us?
The mere thought reflects the thought pattern behind it.:eek:

I cOmE iN PEaCE
19 Sep 06,, 21:20
Friend put the shisha down that will NEVER happen to begin with. Muslims rulers of the U.S.? LMAO You cant even police your own extremeist idiots and your willing to take on us?
The mere thought reflects the thought pattern behind it.:eek:
hello the question was asked by someone else first.

there are millions of muslims in america.if one day majority accepts islam,then thats all i meant.no taking on.

leib10
19 Sep 06,, 21:38

Haha, my sentiments exactly. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

leib10
19 Sep 06,, 21:40
what if we were nice?:)

An impossibility and you know it.

Dreadnought
20 Sep 06,, 17:40
hello the question was asked by someone else first.

there are millions of muslims in america.if one day majority accepts islam,then thats all i meant.no taking on.

IMO we live in democracy not religious rulers. Democracy is feared by alot of the muslim faith and thats what has led to the death toll in both Afghanistan and Iraq. As well Iran fears it most becuse the people will have rights instead of some old Imam percieving what he makes of the Koran and preaching that the West is evil. Now lets ask the question...Is evil giving citizens Rights that the religious rulers cannot infringe upon or ever take away such as here in the West. Or is evil..preaching hate agaist the West and keeping such Rights away from people of a particular civilization....Life ,Liberty,The pursuit of Happiness, being able to worship which religion you want. Wear what you choose, Speak out against your own government without fear of imprisonment or "disappearing" these are just a few things democracy offers. These points are what seperate us not skin color or anything else from ever being understood or ruled by an Islamic state.

Bill
20 Sep 06,, 17:48
The moment a majority exists in a democracy that votes as one, they are the ONLY group that matters, so long as the majority also holds the seats of power, as is to be expected.

So if 64% of Americans were muzlumz, and they voted for a Sharia Theocrazy, guess what...

The other 36% of us would be well and truly Fukked.

Do not minimize the long term potential of what I come in peace is talking about. It would be a HUGE mistake to do so.

He may be a KooLAiD drinking muzlum, but he's also right.

Dreadnought
20 Sep 06,, 18:14
The moment a majority exists in a democracy that votes as one, they are the ONLY group that matters, so long as the majority also holds the seats of power, as is to be expected.

So if 64% of Americans were muzlumz, and they voted for a Sharia Theocrazy, guess what...

The other 36% of us would be well and truly Fukked.

Do not minimize the long term potential of what I come in peace is talking about. It would be a HUGE mistake to do so.

He may be a KooLAiD drinking muzlum, but he's also right.

Agreed Snipe, I did'nt percieve his question in the correct light and that is my fault. I dont offer that muslims are evil in any light nor is their religion. I do however offer that democracy is far from what some particular nations offer their population be it percieved as a control method or a cultural method in its applications.;)

Bill
20 Sep 06,, 18:32
Democrazy is whatever we vote it to be. ;)

gunnut
20 Sep 06,, 18:44
I will be long dead and buried when and IF the US turns islamic.

In a way, I want to see the US turns islamic just to see what the leftist ACLU types will do. It would be funny to watch them getting butchered by the muslims. :biggrin:

I cOmE iN PEaCE
20 Sep 06,, 22:46
An impossibility and you know it.

man no hope for u guys i try to be nice and to lift away ur misconceptions.but u do not want to discuss.this sentence says it all.u r convinced muslims cant be nice to u.u call it impossible.

i wonder what sort of people you have to be to not to encounter even one muslim that was nice to u.

what a forum,have fun talk filth about islam maybe u get ur kicks this way.

goodbye.

Parihaka
20 Sep 06,, 23:33
man no hope for u guys i try to be nice and to lift away ur misconceptions.but u do not want to discuss.this sentence says it all.u r convinced muslims cant be nice to u.u call it impossible.

i wonder what sort of people you have to be to not to encounter even one muslim that was nice to u.

goodbye.Going by the REAL world, Muslims would only be 'nice' to us if we obeyed Sharia law. And paid a special tax. And allowed our wives and daughters to be killed by stoning or beheading if they'd had sex outside of marriage. Or been raped. And if we had no representation in whatever half-assed government was introduced. And had 'special' laws to 'protect' us. And prevent us from moving from country to country. All these things and many more happen right now when Muslims control a country, not incidentally, but because of Sharia law.
So the country I live in becomes muslim controlled and subject to Islamic law?
Over my, and my kith and kins' DEAD BODIES.
So take your 'we come in peace' and 'we'd be nice to you' platitudes and stick them up your ****. Bye.

joey2
20 Sep 06,, 23:59
I see some countries its just not possible.

1> India oh yeah dont even try to make this islamic
2> US - democracy
3> China - u guys dunno what chinese anger is if u ask them to convert.
$> some european countries

but i have a bad feeling that the way they r growing statistics says it's goin to be a weird century.

Dreadnought
21 Sep 06,, 13:36

goodbye.

We are not taliking filth, were just comparing the way nations are ruled and by what beliefs they are ruled by and the difference there in. You seem to forget we get hammered by all media so its only fitting that we "share the love" we dont mind your muslim..I believe there are quite a few here of that same faith and they seem not to bow out or complain when chastized. What comes around goes around my friend and if you choose to leave then farewell I do believe we can hold intelligent conversation together.

Parihaka
21 Sep 06,, 22:54
I believe there are quite a few here of that same faith and they seem not to bow out or complain when chastized..
It's the acid test. As Confed said to me a while ago, some people just can't deal with it.

lemontree
22 Sep 06,, 06:17
as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric....
At least base your statement on the past record of similarly ruled states.:rolleyes:

Archer
22 Sep 06,, 10:08
as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

durtyburd
08 Oct 06,, 06:37
There is nothing really wrong with a jovial and benevolent dictator.

In fact, if you could be guaranteed any form of gov't...that might be the best of all. The problem lies in the simple fact that very few jovial and beloved benevolent dictators have ever come down the pike.

But when they do, they're beloved by their people. Like a great king, just without the fancy title.

Like Francisco Franco.

Granted, alot of people didn't like him, but alot of people really did like him. And he did do some great things for Spain (built an industrial base, created a national hydroelectric and irrigation system, picked up Spain's economy from the gutter without the benefit of international aid, killed all the communists and saved Spain from a bolshevik nightmare).

edit: Churchill and Eisenhower admired the man, too

Big Bob
31 Oct 06,, 22:26

What would u do

We should kill the sand devils. Us or them, and they have no right at all to be here or in Europe.

Bill
31 Oct 06,, 22:46
I would find a non-islamic part of the world like east asia, Australia, mexico or canada(this thread just presumes that the nation I'm resident in goes islamic. In this case it would be the US) and live there. I'd prefer to leaving the islamics in their stagnation if they'll let me live how I want.
IOW, you would run.

Bill
31 Oct 06,, 22:47
Like Francisco Franco.

Granted, alot of people didn't like him, but alot of people really did like him. And he did do some great things for Spain (built an industrial base, created a national hydroelectric and irrigation system, picked up Spain's economy from the gutter without the benefit of international aid, killed all the communists and saved Spain from a bolshevik nightmare).

edit: Churchill and Eisenhower admired the man, too
Good example.

Tito would be another.

Bill
31 Oct 06,, 22:55
We should kill the sand devils. Us or them, and they have no right at all to be here or in Europe.
"War is not about who is right. War is about who is left."
~Bertrand Russel(spit)

Semper Fi
31 Oct 06,, 22:58
In extreme cases there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another.... It seems on the whole fair to regard negroes as on the average inferior to white men, although for work in the tropics they are indispensable, so that their extermination (apart from questions of humanity) would be highly undesirable.

—Bertrand Russell, Marriage and Morals (1929)

Bill
31 Oct 06,, 23:17
Hard to imagine a leftist speaking in such a manner, but, there you have it...

brokensickle
31 Oct 06,, 23:45
DUH!,

Their goals are to kill everyone that does not Islam and some that do!
Look at what they are doing all over the world, first create fear then more Mslms. Where Islam goes death follows. For the sake of civilization let us send them packing, WE OWE THEM NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

~~~~Ivan~~~><//>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. please don't give the line we shouldn't stoop to their level. What would you do if they camped in your yard doing this, I CLAIM YOUR YARD FOR ALA. THEY ARE IN THE YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beside we are defending our selves.

gunnut
01 Nov 06,, 00:08
I always said that when push comes to shove and the Euros and Americans are truly in fear of being overrun by the muslims, some nasty things will happen. Muslims have no idea who they're dealing with. The colonial powers of Europe and America have been playing the "dominating the world" game for the last 500 years. Genocide is not out of the question.

Of course the muslims aren't helping by still living in the past, both technologically and psychologically.

KPR
01 Nov 06,, 02:02
Rebel by day.

Peaceful student by night.

I've got enough guns and ammo to kill them for a while. If I can capture 7.62x39 ammo, so much the better.

Bill
01 Nov 06,, 02:27
Always remember,

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f1/300px-RackandchamberM40A3.jpg
Nothin' says lovin' like a .30 in the oven...

Labud_NS
01 Nov 06,, 19:18
We in Serbia have this problem. When Turks arrived in XV, some of the Serbs became muselims during the slavery. Those guys are today Bosnian muselims, and, as it is known, we still have problem with them. Also, the Bulgarian have their Pomaci, the Bulgarians that became muselims during the turkish slavery.

ahmet
02 Nov 06,, 16:44
I don't know that's real or just a hearsay but I know that according to Islam; "One day everybody will be converted to Islam and after that when only one Muslim left behind on the earth then doom will come." :tongue:

brokensickle
18 Nov 06,, 02:40
All WAB,

In the Qur'ans own words, the words that the Muslims interpret from their script; "For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies"(Sura 4:101). I agree with Tronic's assessment of Islam, when he says that the problem is not Islam coming over to get us. The problem is Islam living among us. Tronic is knowledgeable in this matter because he knows by experience of the tragedies committed by Islam in his country. And I agree with Tronic, the problem is that the enemy encamps around us first, and populates the area, and then the destruction begins. It is a part of the strategy started by Muhammad. Read the Qur'an, they are following a 1000 year old strategy. "... fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war). (Sura 9:5) They seem to be following this strategy now in that they're populating in countries throughout the world intent on converting and conquering.
Spoonman, I cOmE iN PEaCE and a plethora of others bring to my mind the analogy of "The Frog in the Pot" as they don't seem to understand the true danger of Islam.

~~~~Ivan~~~><//>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ExNavyAmerican
23 Mar 07,, 03:42
I'd take shotguns and handguns, buckets of pig's blood, and do what Pershing did in the Philppines-only on a much wider basis.

wkllaw
27 Mar 07,, 23:16
In my country, it'll never happen, but if it does, then I'll be a rebel and if everyone is muslim besides me, I'll kill myself.