If ur nation turned 2 an islamic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ur nation turned 2 an islamic 1

Many muslims say in 20yrs time they will have the flag of islam instead of the union jack in westminster.

What would u do

France and italy r gettin overrun 2, muslims reproduce 2x as much as christians, so in 50yrs canada and usa will be overrun.
    Fight, become a rebel
    63.04%
    Act normal
    13.04%
    Peacefully protest
    6.52%
    DO 2 muslims what they have done 2 u, TERRORISM
    17.39%

man, it would depend on what exactly went down.

i wouldnt just kill people just because the US became somehow an islamic republic. if i felt they were a tyrannical regime sure id resist somehow

if the islam part represented a majority of citizens it depends on how it was run. an american islamic republic would still be run by americans, unless it got tooken over by foriegners?

youd have to be more specific for me to vote

Comment

sh!t... I voted for the wrong thing...

*the third option was very inviting... but just realized, I don't want to stoop down that low!!!
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

There is zero chance of that happening here, we'd have taken to the gun long since.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
          There is zero chance of that happening here, we'd have taken to the gun long since.
          Amen...
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Please, cris: no l33t-speak, okay? It's annoying, and it almost certainly will mean you won't be taken seriously here.

Comment

ok sorry about that, its just quicker to do

Comment

Originally posted by cris29
                ok sorry about that, its just quicker to do
                So is peeing in your pants, but I assume you don't do that either.

-dale

Comment

are the consequences the same though. I have a social life, so u try and squeeze all the time u have

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                    Amen...
                    Confed, get the feeling this is a dumba$$ thread? Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn
                      Confed, get the feeling this is a dumba$$ thread? Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!
                      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

according to predictions islam will overtake christianity as the main religion in 15-20yrs. There fore Most of europe, usa and canada will have a islamic majority in 25-30yrs

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn
                          Islamic republic of USA??? what the f***K!
                          Depends on if we win, or lose, against their fascist element.
                          according to predictions islam will overtake christianity as the main religion in 15-20yrs. There fore Most of europe, usa and canada will have a islamic majority in 25-30yrs
                          Muslim does not equal fascist. There are less than 1% Muslims in the USA, 25-30 years isn't long enough.
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

are the consequences the same though. I have a social life, so u try and squeeze all the time u have
                            Then go smoke a turd and play in someone else's sandbox - we have no interest in the antics of children here.

-dale

Comment

Many muslims say in 20yrs time they will have the flag of islam instead of the union jack in westminster.

What would u do

France and italy r gettin overrun 2, muslims reproduce 2x as much as christians, so in 50yrs canada and usa will be overrun.
                              Cris, you're either very young or very stupid. Islam is simply the new wave of migrants too stubborn to give up their cultural values, kinda like Greeks, Italians and Irish people used to be here. They reproduced in higher numbers due to a conservative emphasis on family values. They didn't want their kids marrying people from different backgrounds. But their kids grew up in a different society from their parents and decided gradually to do things differently. It'll happen with Islam too, unless, of course, you Islamophobes somehow get your way and spark a series of religious civil wars around Europe. But you won't, things will change, and in 50 years you'll look stupid. Granted, I will too, but not quite AS stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X