Can anyone take on dunkin donuts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone take on dunkin donuts????

Can anyone take them on . I mean krispy Creme doesn't standa chance ,can anyone else match up tot heir great coffee,deliver the best donuts,give you baskin robbins ice cream and take home coffee and is famous at the same time????

Tim Hortons

Comment

Ok so now we ahve a rival,who is better?? I'd still gow ith Dunkin dounts snce they have a lot more locations and are more famous!

Comment

Tim Hortons is kicking the living tar out of Dunken Donuts, and Starbucks, and has even surpassed McDonalds in "fast food" sales.

Comment

I havent found one yet that can make a dam descient spot of tea yet.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

We don't have Tim Horton's in the US, at least not where I'm at.

How about Winchells? Is that a national chain?

Krispy Kreme had some management issues and threw away their great opportunity at corning the market on a brandname donut.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore
              Tim Hortons is kicking the living tar out of Dunken Donuts, and Starbucks, and has even surpassed McDonalds in "fast food" sales.
              THAT is pure proaganda, chief. NO WAY that's true, and until I see some stats, I call shananigans.

Comment

Originally posted by urmomma158
                Can anyone take them on . I mean krispy Creme doesn't standa chance ,can anyone else match up tot heir great coffee,deliver the best donuts,give you baskin robbins ice cream and take home coffee and is famous at the same time????
                Whenever someone from work picks up donuts for the office, it's usually Dunkin' Donuts.

Especially since they are pretty much everywhere. You don't have to drive very far to find one.

Mmmmmm....Blueberry cake donuts :)
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

PROPOGANDA maN don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the 2005 guinness book of world records. The largest fast food chain is mcdonalds by a long shot and most valuable brand was coca cola,followed by mcdonalds,Nescafe,Budweiser, and taco bell!

you know you want some! give in to dunkin donuts like I have!!!!!!

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by urmomma158
                    PROPOGANDA maN don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the 2005 guinness book of world records. The largest fast food chain is mcdonalds by a long shot and most valuable brand was coca cola,followed by mcdonalds,Nescafe,Budweiser, and taco bell!

you know you want some! give in to dunkin donuts like I have!!!!!!

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/
                    err should have mentioned that i was talking about IN Canada. not the rest of the world

It surpassed McDonalds to become the #1 "fast food chain" in Canada, in 2002.
                    It is so popular in Canada that a two cream two sugar is now called a double double, and there is also triple triple.
                    Tim Hortons has become so popular that it is now apart of our national identity. Whenever i see a Tim Hortons sign, its almost like a Canadian Flag, in that it reminds me of home. A Tim Hortons has even opened up in Afghanistan to support the troops there, a little peice of home in that far away land. (the servers were body armour to work!)

here are some more facts about Timmies in Canada

- The chain accounted for 22.6% of all fast food industry revenues in Canada in 2005

- Tim Hortons commands 76% of the Canadian market for coffee and baked goods (based on the number of customers served)

- Tim Hortons holds 62% of the Canadian coffee market (Starbucks, is #2 at 7%)

-wickipedia
                    Last edited by Canmoore; 09 Aug 06,, 00:38.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                      Whenever someone from work picks up donuts for the office, it's usually Dunkin' Donuts.

Especially since they are pretty much everywhere. You don't have to drive very far to find one.

Mmmmmm....Blueberry cake donuts :)
                      I'm not kiddin' about this, and Hatter, you magnificent bastard, you can ask my wife this question:

'According to your Lord and Master, the most Excellent Bluesman, benevolent friend of the worker and the student, WHAT is the King of the Donuts?'

If she has not choked on her perfectly-constructed Gimlet, she will answer: 'Why the blueberry cake donut, to be sure, Master TopHatter.'

Because I have declared it to be so, these many years, and she is a woman of great discernment, as evidenced of her not depriving me of my life after many years of marriage, by NEVER placing Drano in my mashed potatos, except that once, when it was totally an accident, or so her father assures me.

WOW, that's WEIRD, man. Truly, you are a man of great prespicacity.

Comment

err should have mentioned that i was talking about IN Canada. not the rest of the world

It surpassed McDonalds to become the #1 "fast food chain" in Canada, in 2002.
                        It is so popular in Canada that a two cream two sugar is now called a double double, and there is also triple triple.
                        Tim Hortons has become so popular that it is now apart of our national identity. Whenever i see a Tim Hortons sign, its almost like a Canadian Flag, in that it reminds me of home. A Tim Hortons has even opened up in Afghanistan to support the troops there, a little peice of home in that far away land. (the servers were body armour to work!)

here are some more facts about Timmies in Canada

- The chain accounted for 22.6% of all fast food industry revenues in Canada in 2005

- Tim Hortons commands 76% of the Canadian market for coffee and baked goods (based on the number of customers served)

- Tim Hortons holds 62% of the Canadian coffee market (Starbucks, is #2 at 7%)

-wickipedia

Aha. 'In Canada'.

Not what you put in the post that I called shenanigans on.

Comment

Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme aren't really comparable, seems to me. Dunkin is known for their sugar coated cake donuts, while Krispy Kreme is based on frosted yeast risen donuts. Completely different animals. Dunkin Donuts is great with coffee, but man, oh man, that "Hot Donuts Now" sign is a truly wonderful thing. (slobber, slobber)

Heh, speaking of donuts. Guy I work with is a real hardcore bear hunter. Uses dogs to track them down. During the summer he feeds them to get them used to coming to one spot, and to get them fat. Know what he feeds 'em? Discarded Krispy Kremes. They'll take day old donuts and put 'em in a 55 gallon barrel, and stomp them down, fill it up and repeat until the entire barrel is packed solid with donuts. Literally a quarter to a third of a ton of donuts. And the bears'll eat it all in a few days.
                          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
                            Hatter, you magnificent bastard,
                            You read my menu, didn't you!

If she has not choked on her perfectly-constructed Gimlet, she will answer: 'Why the blueberry cake donut, to be sure, Master TopHatter.'
                            "Master Tophatter"...I could get used to that.

Will she be wearing that leather bodice number again this time?

Originally posted by Bluesman
                            WOW, that's WEIRD, man. Truly, you are a man of great prespicacity.
                            Looks like I better stop at Dunkin' Donuts before I get to your place... :)

Does your gregarious brood share your superior taste in donuts?
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

What's Tim Hortons?
                              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
                              X