PDA

View Full Version : And one fine day the beginning of the end of the USA will begin.

RussFag
07 Aug 06,, 21:13
A war:
How it will be in the real world.

Imagine. You wake up in the morning, switch on a TV set and see a news report:

There was a nuclear explosion in New York. Almost all the city is destroyed. No one has taken a charge for the explosion. The foreign governments deny their implication.

Do you think this is impossible?
Think again.

There are eight known countries which have got nuclear bombs. And maybe from ten to fifteen which have got know-how and fissile materials. Imagine. Some country has smuggled a few bombs and mined the big cities of its adversary. Just in case if the missiles wouldn’t hit the targets.

Think again.

And one fine day the beginning of the end of the USA will begin.

Good luck you, guys, with all your hi-tech crap.

From Moscow with sincere love,
Andrei.

P.S. Sorry. Just a jerk-off fantasy.

gunnut
07 Aug 06,, 21:38
Look on the bright side. At least there's a chance the UN will be blown up as well, preferably with Kofi still in it.

HistoricalDavid
07 Aug 06,, 21:59

You jealous?

I for one could tell.

I think someone's bitter over the Cold War.

Tronic
07 Aug 06,, 22:05
is he really a Russian??? he is calling himself a russ-f.ag...

dalem
07 Aug 06,, 22:07
A war:

There was a nuclear explosion in New York. Almost all the city is destroyed. No one has taken a charge for the explosion. The foreign governments deny their implication.

Think again.

There are eight known countries which have got nuclear bombs. And maybe from ten to fifteen which have got know-how and fissile materials. Imagine. Some country has smuggled a few bombs and mined the big cities of its adversary. Just in case if the missiles wouldn’t hit the targets.

Think again.

Andrei.

Why the desire to see the U.S. hurt, and then diminished?

-dale

Tronic
07 Aug 06,, 22:11
jealousy... what else???

HistoricalDavid
07 Aug 06,, 22:11

In the F-22/Su-37 thread, he's making the old hoary claims about Russian economic growth.

Tronic
07 Aug 06,, 22:20
oh ok... lol... Russia catching up to America now??? :biggrin:

HistoricalDavid
07 Aug 06,, 22:24
And develop far superior fighters, because, after all... Russia can just snap her fingers to do that!

Tronic
07 Aug 06,, 22:36
and stealth is useless right??? what the point of stealth when you've got EYES!!! lol...

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 00:14
Well, I can say that he's definitely posting with a Russian ISP.

All other things being equal, I'd say he might be somewhere around Nizhny Novgorod.

But that's just a WAG.

And he's already got a warning for his other post. Pretty good track record so far.

Tronic
08 Aug 06,, 00:58
2 posts and already one warning... nice record... lol... and btw.. TH, can you see the real IP's??? I mean what if someone is using a proxy??? and are proxy's allowed???

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 01:00
Quote: “Look on the bright side. At least there's a chance the UN will be blown up as well, preferably with Kofi still in it.”

Kofi? Are you a racist? If so, hi brother! I am too!

Quote: “Why the desire to see the U.S. hurt, and then diminished?
-dale”

The Empire must die.

Quote: “jealousy... what else???”

It’s rather hatred, not jealousy. Yes, I hate America (though I like american movies :-)

Quote: “he's making the old hoary claims about Russian economic growth”

Maybe they are old and hoary but a fivefold increase in six years isn’t so bad IMO, even China has only doubled its economy in the same time period. If such tempo takes hold Russia’s economy will equal Japan’s in the middle of the next decade (another ****ing fantasy :-)

Overall: The USA is a monster which must be killed with silver bullet.
Give me a nuke and I will become God’s warrior.

Andrei.
(A wanting-to-be-fu*ked-in-a*s-blond-russian-ex-captain :-))

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions are like buttholes - everyone has one and they stink.

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 01:05
TH, can you see the real IP's??? I mean what if someone is using a proxy???
Mine's the Power Cosmic ;)

and are proxy's allowed???Sure, why not? For example, what is AOL but one big proxy anyway, right?

The Empire must die.

Wow...just wow :redface:

Who says you have to pay for entertainment?

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 01:32
Quote: “Look on the bright side. At least there's a chance the UN will be blown up as well, preferably with Kofi still in it.”

Only a racist sees skin color first and crime second.

I see a criminal.

You see a black man.

So your statement is only half true. You, sir, are a racist.

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 01:35
-dale”

The Empire must die.

Being the racist that you are, I suggest you take down the Pan-Islamic Empire that is growing every single day.

Tronic
08 Aug 06,, 01:36
Mine's the Power Cosmic ;)

Sure, why not? For example, what is AOL but one big proxy anyway, right?
lol... k.

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 01:42
Being the racist that you are, I suggest you take down the Pan-Islamic Empire that is growing every single day.
Gunnut, why are you feeding this clown? :tongue:

troung
08 Aug 06,, 01:44
Russ F-A-G... enough said...

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 01:46

Sorry, I am overstocked on clown food.

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 01:48
Sorry, I am overstocked on clown food.
Well, go ahead then. :redface:

And thanks for not returning fire with profanity. :)

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 01:55
Well, go ahead then. :redface:

And thanks for not returning fire with profanity. :)

I can insult people without using profanity :biggrin:

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 01:56
Is there an outbreak of trolls today?

It sure seems like it... :confused:

dalem
08 Aug 06,, 02:39
The Empire (sic) must die.

Well okay, but why?

-dale

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 03:49
"The Empire (sic) must die.

Well okay, but why?

-dale"

Well. I should answer seriously, but unfortunately my English isn’t so good.
So, shortly:
All empires in human history were loathed by surrounding nations. And all empires died eventually (and cleared the space for the next one) from overstretching and under blows of barbarians. I am just one of those modern barbarians.

And, guys, instead of calling me a troll you should think why so many people in the world hate America and are ready to give their lives in exchange for… well, you know.

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 04:14
And, guys, instead of calling me a troll
Unfortunately I've seen your kind before and I'm sure I'll see it again really soon. And I have this small habit of calling a spade a spade.

You've shown up on an American board proclaming your hatred for America and willingness to gleefully destroy it if someone placed the correct button in front of you.

A troll is a troll is a troll.

you should think why so many people in the world hate America and are ready to give their lives in exchange for… well, you know.
Actually most people think very highly of America and American culture (like our movies ;) ).
Ironically enough, so many people in the world hate America so much that they are desperate as hell to emmigrate here.

Now why is that, do you think?

Parihaka
08 Aug 06,, 04:45
Now why is that, do you think?
Fresh Cheetos?

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 04:45
Fresh Cheetos?
Cheetos are best served "stale".

Trust me on this one.

Parihaka
08 Aug 06,, 04:48
Cheetos are best served "stale".

Trust me on this one.
Just checking honorable attaché, imposters are everywhere :eek:

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 04:53
“Actually most people think very highly of America…”

That’s not even funny. Most people? You should go to the Middle East (or Europe or Latin America or Africa or the Far East or wherever else) to learn what actually people think about the US. Have you ever been outside the US?

“Ironically enough, so many people in the world hate America so much that they are desperate as hell to emmigrate here.

Now why is that, do you think?”

It’s a typical american swelled head. I don’t know anyone (and I know many people) who wants to go where. OK, maybe my kith and kin are wrong people, who knows?

Andrei.
A wanting-to-be-(you know)-hilarious-russian-troll.

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 05:23
That’s not even funny. Most people? You should go to the Middle East (or Europe or Latin America or Africa or the Far East or wherever else) to learn what actually people think about the US. Have you ever been outside the US?
It’s a typical american swelled head. I don’t know anyone (and I know many people) who wants to go where. OK, maybe my kith and kin are wrong people, who knows?

*sigh* My typical American swelled head found some silly little quotes (from French writers!) and a few meaningless statistics.

"Europe in general and its Left in particular absolve themselves of their own moral failings and their grotesque intellectual errors by heaping them onto the monster scapegoat, the United States of America."

"Thus, the United States is charged with all the evils, real or imagined, that afflict humanity, from the falling price of beef in France to AIDS in Africa and global warming everywhere. The result is a widespread refusal to accept responsibility for one's own actions."

"France is the prey of an anti-American obsession. For the French, Americans are the enemy they have to hate in every circumstance. They have to hate Americans because Americans are successful, because Americans are powerful, because the French prefer resentment to achievement. They are so obsessed by their hatred of the United States they do not see anymore the real dangers confronting France. It’s a very dangerous situation." ...

Jean-François Revel, bestselling French author and a member of the French Academy

"Right now, I see no reason to be proud. I disagree completely with the foreign policy of Chirac and Villepin and I have said this many times. It’s more necessary than ever to explain to French people why anti-Americanism is stupid. America is our ally and France will be saved only if it stays the ally of the United States. It’s time for France to change all its policies or it will become mortally sick." ... Alain Madelin, former Chief of the French Department of Finances, President of Les Cercles Liberaux (a French neo-conservative think tank), and a prominent politician in France

Here are the U.S. immigration statistics from 2005. Mind you, this is only LEGAL immigration and the United States has a very restrictive immigration procedure...probably because we're so unpopular.

1. Mexico 161,445 14.4%
2. India 84,681 7.5
3. China, People's Republic 69,967 6.2
4. Philippines 60,748 5.4
5. Cuba 36,261 3.2
6. Vietnam 32,784 2.9
7. Dominican Republic 27,504 2.5%
8. Korea 26,562 2.4
9. Colombia 25,571 2.3
10. Ukraine 22,761 2.0
11. Canada 21,878 1.9
12. El Salvador 21,359 1.9
13. United Kingdom 19,800 1.8
14. Jamaica 18,346 1.6
15. Russia 18,083 1.6
16. Guatemala 16,825 1.5
17. Brazil 16,664 1.5
18. Peru 15,676 1.4
19. Poland 15,352 1.4
20. Pakistan 14,926 1.3
Other 395,180 35.2
All countries 1,122,373 100.0

Hmmm...what else? How about:

Foreign-Born Population in Metropolitan Areas with 5 Million or More People, 2000

Los Angeles-Riverside-Orange County, Calif. 29.6%
San Francisco-Oakland- San Jose, Calif. 28.3
New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, N.Y.-N.J.-Conn.-Pa. 22.8
Dallas-Ft. Worth, Tex. 12.8
Boston-Worcester-Lawrence, Mass.-N.H.-Maine-Conn. 12.5%
Chicago-Gary-Kenosha, Ill.-Ind.-Wis. 12.3
Washington-Baltimore, DC-Md.-Va.-W.Va. 11.9
Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint, Mich. 7.4
Philadelphia-Wilmington-Atlantic City, Pa.-N.J.-Del.-Md. 5.1
Apologies for that last one, it's over 6 years out of date. Judging by past history, I'd say those figures have increased considerably by now.

Oh, here's another one: From 1820–1996 61,207,884 people legally immigrated to one destination. I guarantee you it wasn't Russia.

Hmm...what else...what else...

Highly Skilled Migrant Workers in the U.S.
Countries with the most H-1B visa recipients

Highly skilled migrants are defined as those who have been granted the H-1B visa, reserved for those “employed temporarily in a specialty occupation.” Specialty occupations include those in the fields of architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts. The annual limit on these visas is usually 65,000. An H-1B visa is good for 6 years; recipients are eligible to become permanent residents and citizens of the U.S. Statistics.

India 83,536
U.K. 32,134
Canada 24,077
Mexico 17,917
France 15,447
China 14,636
Japan 14,259
Germany 14,259
Venezuela 11,498
Colombia 11,026

Oh hell, this getting boring.

dalem
08 Aug 06,, 07:01

Well okay, but why?

-dale"

So, shortly:
All empires in human history were loathed by surrounding nations. And all empires died eventually (and cleared the space for the next one) from overstretching and under blows of barbarians. I am just one of those modern barbarians.

But why loathe us?

And, guys, instead of calling me a troll you should think why so many people in the world hate America and are ready to give their lives in exchange for… well, you know.

We already know - jealousy, fear, and anger at those who can do what you barbarians cannot.

Work hard, save your money, spend less than you earn, and aim to build a better life for your children.

That's the secret - a little sacrifice now for a huge gain tomorrow.

Even if you could bring America down, it wouldn't build you up any.

-dale

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 08:41
Ha-ha. You found a quote which confirm MY claim

“the United States is charged with all the evils, real or imagined, that afflict humanity, from the falling price of beef in France to AIDS in Africa and global warming everywhere”

That’s IT. You like it or not, most people in the world hate the US irrespective of their reasons. And there will always be such (rational or irrational) hatred towards evil empires.
The very existence of such empire ingenerates hatred. And where will always be people who want to sacrifice their lives for the sake of destroying Evil.

As for the immigration statistics, these are just drones flying on honey (or should I say flies on sh*t?)

“From 1820–1996 61,207,884 people legally immigrated to one destination. I guarantee you it wasn't Russia.”

Unfortunately Russia has also encountered such a disaster. After the break-up of the USSR millions of seekers of shelter or luck came in my country. The precise numbers don’t exist but the estimates are from 10 to 15 millions legal and illegal immigrants live in Russia now. Today in my small town in the centre of Russia there is the whole mix of races and nationalities.

Andrei
A still-badly-wanting-russian-***.

HistoricalDavid
08 Aug 06,, 11:46

Just because a lot of people say something, doesn't mean it's true.

If you can rationally convince us of the motion "America is evil" then we'll all switch our positions, and if we don't, we are irrational people.

But since you've demonstrated a sheep-like stupidity, and inability to even remotely argue a point beyond appeal to populism, I doubt that'll happen any time soon.

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 13:13
A war:

Think again.

Think again.

Andrei.

LMAO Yeah your not kidding about such a fantasy. If I were you I would be more concerned about your own country then ours. You dont sit high atop the popularity list either the last time I checked and one of our countries cant seem to manage most of the nuclear material that it has created. But atleast we dont have to worry about being poisoned or lied to about nuclear radiation from a crippled naval fleet . With the way your government handled Chernoble I would be MUCH more worried then we are of ours. Whats amatter cant stomache the fact America is greater and always will be? Tough ****! Thats why your second rate!

P.S. Sorry. Just a JERK-OFF REALITY! :eek:

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 14:57
MAKHACHKALA, Russia (Reuters) -- Insurgents in Russia's volatile southern region of Dagestan blew up a local prosecutor on Tuesday and then ambushed the regional police chief as he rushed to the scene, police said.

The police chief escaped the ambush but two police officers accompanying him died of their injuries, said a source at the hospital where they were taken.

Bitar Bitarov, prosecutor of the town of Buinaksk, died in hospital after a roadside bomb exploded as he was driven to work, a police duty officer said.

Gunmen fired on the cortege of Dagestan's interior minister, Adilgerei Magomedtagirov, when he approached the spot of the first attack less than an hour later.

Assassinations and bomb blasts are common in mainly Muslim Dagestan, a mainly Muslim region. An anti-Moscow insurgency has spread into Dagestan from neighboring Chechnya, but organized crime is also behind much of the violence.

The dead prosecutor's driver and bodyguard were being treated in hospital for injuries sustained in the first attack, said officials.

After the second attack, Interior Ministry troops and heavy armor were sent to the scene. Russian television showed the troops in woodland searching for insurgents

Yeah and you say we should worry? I think you have more problems that your obviously missing my friend :rolleyes:

Julie
08 Aug 06,, 15:10

“Ironically enough, so many people in the world hate America so much that they are desperate as hell to emmigrate here.

Andrei.

People come to American for a better way of life, and they find it, so they stay.

The ones who hate America hate our foreign policy having to do with our Government.

I love America in general, but I'm not happy with our current administration either as to foreign policy issues. But that doesn't mean I'm going to leave the country.

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 16:08

*Been outside the U.S. many times and the funny thing is I've never encountered anybody that hates America that much. Or maybe its the fact that our money spends just about anywhere. :rolleyes:

*Not to worry those that want to leave we will gladly give to any nation that wants them its a win/win for both sides can you do that in your country? The getting out part that is.:biggrin:

*Maybe they just want to find out what makes us so great. ;)

*So in other words hundreds of different cultured/race/creed people who live in America have swelled heads?

*Maybe its the fact they enjoy their lives in America and thats the key reson why they chose to come here. :eek:

*Id say more like the countries/cultures that dont give their people freedom and rights are the ones to be jealous. Unless ofcoarse this broad range of people (cultures/races/creeds) from all over the world that make up America could all be wrong at once?

Any other third world Revelations from the all knowing? :rolleyes:

Andrei.
A wanting-to-be-(you know)-hilarious-russian-troll.

"We now return you to our regulary scheduled jealous assclown" :biggrin:

Bluesman
08 Aug 06,, 16:25
He's trollin', no sort of a doubt about it. But I say we leave him here, and let him go off as much as he likes.

Have you ever been embarrassed to have a real dork take up your side of an argument before? Wasn't it frustrating, and didn't you just want to say, 'PLEASE don't help; you're a discredit to 'our' side.' jon j rambo used to do this, and I was mortified when he would agree with my points; made me feel dirty, somehow.

I bet even the idiot anti-Americans on this board are just cringing when this guy posts. And that thought makes me smile. :biggrin:

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 16:30
He's trollin', no sort of a doubt about it. But I say we leave him here, and let him go off as much as he likes.
*shrug* I have no problem with that.

I wonder if we could create a new forum..."The WAB Zoo" and confine him there.

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 16:33

LMAO "And in this cage we have...." :biggrin: oh thats right we have plenty of soviet era relics. :tongue: Moving along...... :biggrin:

Lunatock
08 Aug 06,, 17:41

Feeding him would only include a task russnya is capable of pulling off.

Lunatock
08 Aug 06,, 17:43

Well okay, but why?

-dale"

So, shortly:

The islamofacists? Yeahhhhhhhhh plenty of them just adore your country.

Lunatock
08 Aug 06,, 17:48

Have you ever been embarrassed to have a real dork take up your side of an argument before? Wasn't it frustrating, and didn't you just want to say, 'PLEASE don't help; you're a discredit to 'our' side.' jon j rambo used to do this, and I was mortified when he would agree with my points; made me feel dirty, somehow.

I bet even the idiot anti-Americans on this board are just cringing when this guy posts. And that thought makes me smile. :biggrin:

Like a similiar troll on PFD who wondered why Pakistan never sided with the USSR or RF?

And to quote M1Tanker in his reply "Just like Afghanistan & Chechnya, Russia would of invaded, occupied, and left Pakistan in ruins. Then probably would have came back a second time and bombed the ruins."

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 17:54
Posted by HistDavid: “Just because a lot of people say something, doesn't mean it's true.”

Agreed. But it’s not truth that matters. It’s perception that rules the world. That’s why the US’s propaganda is so elaborate (even more so than the Soviet’s was). It’s a struggle for minds. And I think you are losing this battle.

Andrei.
(done)

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 17:56

Well okay, but why?

-dale"

So, shortly:

If your one of these "modern barbarians" that wish to unseat America. Heres some advice....Save yourself the trip as your opinion and or actions are useless and fall on deaf ears of people who live here and love America. Maybe just maybe your country will grow out of the pubesant communist stage of controlling everybody and everything contained there in. Maybe you should focus on dealing with nuclear issues that haunt your Navy as well soon your populations and Human Rights issues that haunt not only your very population but also those who wish to emmigrate there for god only knows what reasons but perhaps they should have read the fine print first :eek: . So troll on man but how much **** do you think we are willing to listen to from a third world troll thats nothing but pure jealous of America our Rights and our Ways. :tongue:

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 18:00
(done)Somehow I doubt that. :rolleyes:

dalem
08 Aug 06,, 18:18
LMAO "And in this cage we have...." :biggrin: oh thats right we have plenty of soviet era relics. :tongue: Moving along...... :biggrin:

What was Snipe's great quote to one of the demented Russians last year? Something like "God I miss the days when we had thousands of nuclear missiles pointed at your g0ddamned country."?

-dale

dalem
08 Aug 06,, 18:19
Somehow I doubt that. :rolleyes:

I think he means he's done jerking off to us. Probably getting himself a sandwich and some more tisues.

-dale

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 18:38
All empires in human history were loathed by surrounding nations.

Is that why Russia is loved by Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukrain, Georgia, Armenia, and some others that I have missed, and of course, last but not least, Chechnia.

And all empires died eventually (and cleared the space for the next one) from overstretching and under blows of barbarians. I am just one of those modern barbarians.

You wish you were a barbarian.

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 18:42
What was Snipe's great quote to one of the demented Russians last year? Something like "God I miss the days when we had thousands of nuclear missiles pointed at your g0ddamned country."?

-dale

LMAO Thats exactly why we should annex Cuba unto ourselves ;)

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 18:59

-dale

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda miss the Cold War.

HistoricalDavid
08 Aug 06,, 19:44
Agreed. But it’s not truth that matters. It’s perception that rules the world. That’s why the US’s propaganda is so elaborate (even more so than the Soviet’s was). It’s a struggle for minds. And I think you are losing this battle.

a) Judging by the responses to your thead, probably this entire board perceives you to be a dickhead. Ergo, you are a dickhead.

Correctamundo?

b) What ultimately rules the world? Perception? Or US nuclear firepower, the most advanced and survivable in the world?

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 19:45
Posted by Dreadnought:
“Maybe just maybe your country will grow out of the pubesant communist stage of controlling everybody and everything contained there in. Maybe you should focus on dealing with nuclear issues that haunt your Navy as well soon your populations and Human Rights issues that haunt not only your very population but also those who wish to emmigrate there for god only knows what reasons but perhaps they should have read the fine print first. So troll on man but how much **** do you think we are willing to listen to from a third world troll thats nothing but pure jealous of America our Rights and our Ways.”

Guys, the more I commune with the Americans, the more I am convinced that the US’s mass media are just a giant brain-washing machine.

Andrei
(A wanting-more-foreign-dork)

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 19:55
Posted by Dreadnought:
“Maybe just maybe your country will grow out of the pubesant communist stage of controlling everybody and everything contained there in. Maybe you should focus on dealing with nuclear issues that haunt your Navy as well soon your populations and Human Rights issues that haunt not only your very population but also those who wish to emmigrate there for god only knows what reasons but perhaps they should have read the fine print first. So troll on man but how much **** do you think we are willing to listen to from a third world troll thats nothing but pure jealous of America our Rights and our Ways.”

Guys, the more I commune with the Americans, the more I am convinced that the US’s mass media are just a giant brain-washing machine.

Andrei
(A wanting-more-foreign-dork)

Hey rocket scientist...If you didnt know it yet ALL media have their own agenda's :eek:

Sheesh did you think telling the truth all the time will make them money? :eek:

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 20:05

That we are in total agreement.

I rarely watch news shows. The ones I do watch only report facts. I don't want their opinions. If I wanted them, I'll beat it out of them.

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 20:14
Posted by gunnut:
“Is that why Russia is loved by Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukrain, Georgia, Armenia, and some others that I have missed, and of course, last but not least, Chechnia.”

I am sure these nations have found the bean in the cake. Imagine what kind of miserable life they would have if there wasn’t such a great and shining neighbor as Russia :-)

Andrei
(yeah-yeah…)

Dreadnought
08 Aug 06,, 20:32
I am sure these nations have found the bean in the cake. Imagine what kind of miserable life they would have if there wasn’t such a great and shining neighbor as Russia :-)

I seriously doubt you could find a diamond in that pile of communist shat outside of some cool archetecture and the occasional ukranian hottie. :rolleyes:

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 21:02
Posted by gunnut:
“I rarely watch news shows. The ones I do watch only report facts.”

By selection of facts they manipulate the audience.
The soviet TV didn’t lied about America. They just had been showing ku-kluks-klan, homeless, strikes, unemployed, ailing, psychos, riots of blacks, queues at gas stations…

TopHatter
08 Aug 06,, 21:07
Posted by gunnut:

The soviet TV didn’t lied about America. They just had been showing ku-kluks-klan, homeless, strikes, unemployed, ailing, psychos, riots of blacks, queues at gas stations…
Yep, all the things either not allowed in the Soviet Union or not allowed to be generally known.

Lunatock
08 Aug 06,, 21:08
Posted by gunnut:

And all the things Czar Putin is known for?

Genocide
Illegal occupation
Cold blooded murder of Journalists
Attempted murder of Political opponents
Gansterizing big business
Selling long range missles to Syria
Helping Iran go nuclear
Inviting Hamas to his estate for tea

But I'm sure you'd say he's a staunch ally in the war on terror. :rolleyes:

HistoricalDavid
08 Aug 06,, 21:26
I can't believe I'm actually responding to this troll. I must be having a masochistic episode.

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukrain, Georgia, Armenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, North Korea, Afghanistan and more besides would be much better off.

Posted by gunnut:

The soviet TV

You had TV?!! WOW! :tongue:

What else did you have?

Hot water? Like a whole 20% of Moscow's hospitals in the '80s?

didn’t lied about America. They just had been showing ku-kluks-klan, homeless, strikes, unemployed, ailing, psychos, riots of blacks, queues at gas stations…

Aren't we the ignorant stereotyper today?

Got any more BS-laden ad hominem, or is that all your intellectual vocabulary?

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 21:32
Posted by gunnut:

I guess all the progress Russia made, which I often hear on CNN, are lies too.

It's so good that I learn about the real Russia from an insider like you.

Lunatock
08 Aug 06,, 21:33
I can't believe I'm actually responding to this troll. I must be having a masochistic episode.

It's catchy here, could be mob mentality.

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukrain, Georgia, Armenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, North Korea, Afghanistan and more besides would be much better off.

A different russnyan advocate had said without Stalin's benevolent conequring & tyranny they'd all be speaking German. How humanitarian was he to step in & save them? :rolleyes:

You had TV?!! WOW! :tongue:

What else did you have?

Hot water? Like a whole 20% of Moscow's hospitals in the '80s?

Good bread lines maybe? A few weeks, maybe months inbetween Chechen muj being ale to bribe their way into his town & run amok?

Aren't we the ignorant stereotyper today? Fun fact: Russia has an almost epidemic number of white supremists and/or satanists. Once Godless, always godless I suppose.

Got any more BS-laden ad hominem, or is that all your intellectual vocabulary?

He forgot to say "in putin's russia, car drive you!" :biggrin:

gunnut
08 Aug 06,, 21:40
Fun fact: Russia has an almost epidemic number of white supremists and/or satanists. Once Godless, always godless I suppose.

Russfag did declare to be a racist. So I guess that part of the truth was also hidden from me by our "brainwashing" media.

RussFag
08 Aug 06,, 22:53
Posted by Lunatock:
“And all the things Czar Putin is known for?
Genocide
Illegal occupation
Cold blooded murder of Journalists
Attempted murder of Political opponents
Gansterizing big business
Selling long range missles to Syria
Helping Iran go nuclear
Inviting Hamas to his estate for tea
But I'm sure you'd say he's a staunch ally in the war on terror.”

Just two points (Syria and Hamas) are true. As for the rest, did you ever hear about dr.Gebbels?

Posted by Lunatock:
“Fun fact: Russia has an almost epidemic number of white supremists and/or satanists.”

And who did count them?

Posted by HistDavid:
“Hot water? Like a whole 20% of Moscow's hospitals in the '80s?”

Just wonder, where have you found this bs?

Posted by Lunatock:
“mob mentality.”

Exactly.

Andrei.
A proud-bs-laden-and-once-again-badly-wanting-russian-racist.

HistoricalDavid
08 Aug 06,, 23:00
Just two points (Syria and Hamas) are true. As for the rest, did you ever hear about dr.Gebbels?

Show them to be figments of our manipulative imagination, then.

And who did count them?

Who counted, and I quote, the "ku-kluks-klan, homeless, strikes, unemployed, ailing, psychos, riots of blacks, queues at gas stations…" in America?

Just wonder, where have you found this bs?

It's a good juicy statistic from some history book. Like your '30%' growth figure, only more meaningful.

Parihaka
08 Aug 06,, 23:16

Yes, yes, PLEASE, can we, huh, huh? :cool:

Lunatock
09 Aug 06,, 00:33
Yes, yes, PLEASE, can we, huh, huh? :cool:

Or we could just tell this russnyan to run back to his momma in Siberia, and try to breast feed through her chest hair.

RussFag
17 Dec 06,, 21:14
In the mean time amid eerie deadfalls of Siberia nefarious Russian bears with balalaikas work hard on a new deadly poisonous isotope which will kill all the good bright and kind in the world.

SAVE YOUR SOLES/a$sholes!!!!!! or else it will be too late.

A dingy white Russian bear.

gunnut
17 Dec 06,, 21:17
What do soles have anything to do with poisonous radioactive isotopes? :confused:

Parihaka
17 Dec 06,, 21:45
What do soles have anything to do with poisonous radioactive isotopes? :confused:

Of course! the cunning blighters are concealing the isotopes in the fish! It was a sushi restaurant after all....

Ray
18 Dec 06,, 06:33
And when will this 'fine day' come?

Dreadnought
18 Dec 06,, 17:51
Obvioulsly after Russia has already ceased to exist. Its quickly becoming a third rate country anyways.Look at the good side of this..They will be gone long before we ever are. Then who will Iran and North Korea run to for weapons and sanction blocks.:eek:

Julie
18 Dec 06,, 18:13
Good Lord, I must have missed this thread....how did that guy live so long without first blowing himself up? :tongue:

I'm getting too old and slow.....I know, I need a new broom.

brokensickle
19 Dec 06,, 10:16

-dale”

The Empire must die.

Quote: “jealousy... what else???”

It’s rather hatred, not jealousy. Yes, I hate America (though I like american movies :-)

Quote: “he's making the old hoary claims about Russian economic growth”

Maybe they are old and hoary but a fivefold increase in six years isn’t so bad IMO, even China has only doubled its economy in the same time period. If such tempo takes hold Russia’s economy will equal Japan’s in the middle of the next decade (another ****ing fantasy :-)

Andrei.
(A wanting-to-be-fu*ked-in-a*s-blond-russian-ex-captain :-))

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions are like buttholes - everyone has one and they stink.

But my grandparents were smart enough to get out.Your hate for America is based on what? It must just be a power phycosis because your comments are devoid of any sound reason. Unless perhaps you seek to stir up hatred for Russia and America to start them fighting. You wouldn't happen to be a commie would you? Tell us a little about yourself and be honest if it's possible.

Ivan Sledge

BD1
19 Dec 06,, 11:33
Damn! I live in a city that has some 40% russian population. most of them are REALLY nice people but then again and again you meet tiblasid like this one. (I prefer not to translate it). I challenge him to produce just ONE neighbouring country where russians are liked... Baltics - occupied for 50 years , Ukraine - millions died in hunger in 30-s due to collectivisation etc. And again and again you meet people who seriously think russia is the apotheosis of all civilisation, chosen people etc. ironically the one country where neo-nazis are really rising their head is russia . your whole country seems to have a serious psychological complex. you see yourself as 3rd Rome and now your humiliation is so deep that it bounces back like this . Yes the whole world doesn´t necessariliy adore America but it is NOT hating it . America is like ´´an elephant in your bed - you can feel it´s every movement´´ (a canadian prime minister , Trudeau I think). But everyone still prefer to be in the same bed with American elephant than russian bear . Speaking of Empires : where would be without you : in 1939 Estonian living standards were roughly the same as in Finland , now : were at least 15 years behind them. Do YOU dear RussFag know how hard has it been for other people to clean out YOUR mess. Well my family got off easily - half of them emigrated to sweden etc. , only my uncle died fighting the WW2 (and yes, against Soviet empire), only 3 of my family had to go to siberia.
So please don´t start talking about how you would like to see the world from your point of view - I´ve seen it , not so nice. So My vote goes to America.
We (meaning the World) would be in a much worse place without America.
Actually I feel a little sheepish about this , sorry to you all others , but it´s directed against that one person. :)

Dreadnought
19 Dec 06,, 18:33
Good Lord, I must have missed this thread....how did that guy live so long without first blowing himself up? :tongue:

I'm getting too old and slow.....I know, I need a new broom.

I understand that the newer models now offer fuel injection and surpercharging!:biggrin:

Julie
19 Dec 06,, 18:51
I understand that the newer models now offer fuel injection and surpercharging!:biggrin:Yeah, I'll have to talk with Santa about that. :biggrin:

Ray
20 Dec 06,, 02:21
It real sad that *** got banned.

I was really enjoying 'Three Musketeers' swordfight display after a long time especially now that the threads are much too staid!

It did get exciting! :(