Pakistani Defense Topics : needs to be edited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani Defense Topics : needs to be edited

I believe there is a change pending. someone needs to take out the name Asim as he is banned, or was he just sent on a holiday :-)

Pakistani Defense Topics
    Internal defense topics concerning the nation of Pakistan. Moderated by Asad and Asim Aquil.
    cheers

Get a life!

Comment

who's Asim???

and who's Asad???
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by cirrrocco
        I believe there is a change pending. someone needs to take out the name Asim as he is banned, or was he just sent on a holiday :-)
        Agreed, I'll see if it can be taken care of.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Neo..no offence but i thought you woud be a good mod..ie if WAB offers you that position..

btw i know asim, idont know who the heck asad is?? never seen him post!!

Comment

Neo..no offence but i thought you woud be a good mod..ie if WAB offers you that position..
            I'll see if we can meet his salary requirements ;)
            btw i know asim, idont know who the heck asad is?? never seen him post!!
            Asad was someone we brought in to moderate the SA board, unfortunately the real world interfered with what should be life's prime pursuit: Posting on message boards
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
            X