just wondered what everyone thought !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondered what everyone thought !

great yet more conflict in the middle east ! And the international stance on this " lets point the finger at everyone else apart from ourselves " is it not time that the U.N and the rest of the worlds goverments back each other and force them to sit down at the table and sort it out ..... Well no it isn't .
    But WHY is this the case .... Maybe that our civil servents and goverment ministers are marching to a differnt tune .... one set out in the middle east !
    But isn't that a conflict of interests !!!! wouldn't happen if you worked for a company ! And if you did , then you should be sacked !
    As a child i was told " two wrongs don't not make a right ! "
    i do beleive in helping foreign nations out ... but it seems to me that we help out only because we want something in return .... And it most of the case's it isn't peace ! and really IT ISN'T PEACE !
    we or they may pretend it's peace as we're selling them arms through the back door ! and this has been proved time and time again !
    it make's me sad to see what is happening at the moment ...
    but as a white man in britain i might be preceived as a millitant or right wing ,
    why because i speak up and say "its about time for a real change and not a change that a snide goverment spin doctor indian giver promise's but never delivers "
    But some of you will will say "but their hands are tired , there's nothing they can do ! "
    WHY
    is it because arming two nations for profit and then standing back to watch them kill each other is more profitable.
    what a great world we live in ! and what great people that we are that sit back and let them get on with it . will someone tell me is appeasement worth it ! i don't think so .... people will argue that all that i have written here is crap . you have the right to say this but can you really justfy yourself if there's someting in it for YOU !
    politics should be run for the people , it's us thats put you there ! potitics should not be there just to help big business strive to make buck over the common people ! And no im not a idealist but justfied in thinking that its wrong , And that beacuse IT IS WRONG !
    as voter's we should put pressure on our sennetor's or mp's or whomever that represents you to make a change ! and a real change for a real good ! 2000 year's of hate should be put to an end and as people we should act grown up and not as spoiled children !!!

but this won't make a difference .... because with arrogance grows complacancy !

yours

mac

Drugs are bad, mac.

m'kay?
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

lol... Mac.. that is a lot of gibbrish... and you seem like an annoyed person... you live in Britain... sit back, relax, enjoy life... if another 7/7 occurs.. back your country and go chase the terrorist muthafuk@#s... and one day, the world will be a better place to live in...
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by highsea
        Drugs are bad, mac.

m'kay?
        *sigh*

I've been saying that for years.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Mac,

Thanks for that clarion call.

You woke me up from my reverie.

I am off to find my horse and then....

So through the night rode Paul Revere (that's me);
          And so through the night went his cry of alarm
          To every Middlesex village and farm,---
          A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
          A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door,
          And a word that shall echo for evermore!
          For, borne on the night-wind of the Past,
          Through all our history, to the last,
          In the hour of darkness and peril and need,
          The people will waken and listen to hear
          The hurrying hoof-beats of that steed,
          And the midnight message of Paul Revere.

I am still riding from country to country with your mnessage!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

drugs, me never ! the other solution is . come people lets get the nukes out and end this ...... sounds like noah doesn't ....... the only trouble here is that all the people that should get nuked can afford bunker's .... oh well in a ideal world ..... one day !!!! lets hope ! cos it can't go on like this without someting going bang !

Comment

oh one thing tronic which terrorist's are we talking bout here ..... cos i see only a hand full .. two to that come to mind is bush and the other is blair ! and thats what i call terrorism !

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                *sigh*

I've been saying that for years.
                No NO dammit, it's not true! They just amplify whatever traits you have already. His naturally simplistic nature is merely intensified by his admittedly overenthusiastic indulgence.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

yes drugs are bad highsea ...... so is lying and being so connected to the bin larden family so much so thay gave bush the capital for his 1st business and crazy just look at him !!!!! wait am i getting crazy confussed mixed up with thick as f..k ..... u tell me ! we can see it ! doesn't take a blind man ! oopsss thats sarcasum !!! don't trouble yerself you wouldn't understand DUDE !

Comment

Originally posted by mac-hfd-eng
                    yes drugs are bad highsea ...... so is lying and being so connected to the bin larden family so much so thay gave bush the capital for his 1st business and crazy just look at him !!!!! wait am i getting crazy confussed mixed up with thick as f..k ..... u tell me ! we can see it ! doesn't take a blind man ! oopsss thats sarcasum !!! don't trouble yerself you wouldn't understand DUDE !
                    mac-hfd-eng, your time here is short I'm afraid.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                      I doubt even 2d wants this one
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by mac-hfd-eng
                        oh one thing tronic which terrorist's are we talking bout here ..... cos i see only a hand full .. two to that come to mind is bush and the other is blair ! and thats what i call terrorism !
                        Terrorists are those who blow up civillians to shreds disregarding human life... If everyone was to just sit there and do nothing, then events like 9/11, 7/7, 7/11, would become an everyday thing... as for Bush and Blair.. it is called fighting today for a better tomorrow... once the terrorists are stopped and disabled, everyone can go home happy and not worried about a plane ramming into a building or the train which you are travelling in blowing up... sadly, fighting terrorism requires great willpower and determination, if the Americans just leave today (like the opposition parties in America are suggesting) then I wonder how long it would be until another 9/11 occurs...
                        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Nooo he's hillarious, can't we keep him? Pleeease?

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                            Nooo he's hillarious, can't we keep him? Pleeease?

Only if you promise to feed and water him....................

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....

Comment

What is with the moon bat invasion...
                              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
                              X