Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bitter Pill We Must All Swallow Unfortunately

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhWgzFRPpzQ&

I think it would be wise for filthy pagan idolaters to accept this. We have to take these bitter pills.

Dr. Israr Ahmed is a well respected scholar on Islam in pakistan and is the founder of tanzeem-e-islami.

Just incase someone didn't watch the video, Jesus will come down from heaven armed with laser eyes from which the jews will have no escape. Scary stuff.

Laser eyes?

Then we should await the Lord and stop wasting money on Laser Weapons research! :)

I wish Adam comments on this video about Islam being a religion of Peace and Justice as he claimed and which I asked him to show on ground!

Here is something on ground which indicates things to the contrary and I understand Urdu and am not going by the English subtitles alone.
    Last edited by Ray; 22 Jul 06,, 22:04.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Gabru47
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhWgzFRPpzQ&

I think it would be wise for filthy pagan idolaters to accept this. We have to take these bitter pills.

Dr. Israr Ahmed is a well respected scholar on Islam in pakistan and is the founder of tanzeem-e-islami.

Just incase someone didn't watch the video, Jesus will come down from heaven armed with laser eyes from which the jews will have no escape. Scary stuff.
      WTF is the point of this video?
      I stopped watching after the guy said that non-Muslims would not be considered equal in an "ideal Muslim State".
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Then you have missed the best parts TopHatter!

Heres another video of the respected scholar.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=xepMASntGXU
        Murtad is an apostate from islam.

By the by, I also enjoy watching Harvey Birdman!

Comment

TH,

I saw the video once again.

I am shocked that this so called Islamic "intellectual" can spin such bedtime stories with such elan about Jesus coming down with Laser eyes and destroying the Jews etc before a large audience.

I am also surprised that the Islamic audience is so gullible as to believe such crap! He would have been heckled elsewhere if he said such bakwas (humbug).
          Last edited by Ray; 22 Jul 06,, 23:02.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

lol... HAHAHA!!! What a joker... was that stand-up comedy night??????? lol... laser eyes... haha... lol, poor guy, he's physically grown up, but mentally still a 7-year old kid... lol..
            Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
            -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              TH,

I saw the video once again.

I am shocked that this so called Islamic "intellectual" can spin such bedtime stories with such elan about Jesus coming down with Laser eyes and destroying the Jews etc before a large audience.

I am also surprised that the Islamic audience is so gullible as to believe such crap! He would have been heckled elsewhere if he said such bakwas (humbug).
              Since he was said to be a Jewish carpenter...where is he on the must be destroyed by laser eyes list? And apparently the giant spider tasked with destroying the infidel crusaders in Iraq is behind schedule.

Comment

Bring in Jesus with Laser eyes!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                X