Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Italy!!!

WC 2006 winners
    If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

The ordinary players have prevailled against Zidane/Thiery Henry's team
    If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

WTF happened to Zidane!? WHAM! That was some ramming. Head butt!

Bribed? Threw the game? Drugged? There was no reason for such a reaction!

Comment

If I had been Zidane in that situation, Materazzi would have to eat through a straw for the rest of his life. Zidane is no player who flips out without a reason.
        With Italy a team has won which consists only of unfair players. They always provocate and give small kicks and hits when the referee is looking in another direction and on the other hand the role on the ground and cry for their mother for 10 minutes when they are touched softly. I just remember Totti who jumped on Ramelow's thorax in bad faith in the Champions League or De Rossi who redounded with his elbow in the face of another player during this WC or Gattuso who first hugged Ballack sanctimoniously and than damped him.
        F*ck Italy! You are unworthy World Champions.
        >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

Yay Italy!!

French suck ;)
          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by JG73
            If I had been Zidane in that situation, Materazzi would have to eat through a straw for the rest of his life. Zidane is no player who flips out without a reason.
            With Italy a team has won which consists only of unfair players. They always provocate and give small kicks and hits when the referee is looking in another direction and on the other hand the role on the ground and cry for their mother for 10 minutes when they are touched softly. I just remember Totti who jumped on Ramelow's thorax in bad faith in the Champions League or De Rossi who redounded with his elbow in the face of another player during this WC or Gattuso who first hugged Ballack sanctimoniously and than damped him.
            F*ck Italy! You are unworthy World Champions.
            Yep, your bitter
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
              Yay Italy!!

French suck ;)

couldn't say it better myself...

had to stay up late last night watching the game... can't belive I managed to get myself up today morning...
              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Don't really care who wins a soccer game. But I'm happy French lost.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
                  Don't really care who wins a soccer game. But I'm happy French lost.
                  It was a good excuse to have lunch with my son and grandson and watch the game. That is watch the game in between in between feeding a 3 month old and diaper changes.
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

The pilot got on the intercom on my flight home to anounce that Italy won.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

an incredible match.

Comment

Working...
                      X