X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capitalism rules

new marlboro man!
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

That picture creeps me out...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to make of that...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui
        new marlboro man!
        That was my brand...
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

If you quit, more power to you. That picture set off smoking pangs in me too. That was my brand as well.
          Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Lights are for p***ys. ;)
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              Lights are for p***ys. ;)
              Why you!!@#$#$!

I used to chain smoke reds, then switched to lights, and ended up smoking twice the previous amount.

Gave it up all together. Again. Like the previous time.
              Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by Archer
                I used to chain smoke reds, then switched to lights, and ended up smoking twice the previous amount.
                When I smoked ciggies I did "Camel Wides".
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                X