This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew

I am a Christian and was working with an NGO active in working on child and women related issues in India.

When foreign Christians working there (the NGOs) were subjected to threats by hindu fanatics I decided to ask my administration to attach me with another country.

I had some good friends there in India whom were so helpful and want us to work for welfare of women and children there so when I was departing they asked me to highlight as much issues as I can so that atleast these could be taken notice of.
    That is the soul reason I post reports about any crime against a child or woman there.

I don’t know much about the rules of forums I never been to one before if you think highlighting issues is against the rules you can ban me if not then let me continue with.

BTW Muslims and Hindus do not drag me into your personal disputes I am a missionary and wish to work for welfare of women and children.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL

Originally posted by AndrewS

BTW Muslims and Hindus do not drag me into your personal disputes I am a missionary and wish to work for welfare of women and children.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL
    yeh and ur mission had made some sick minds accsuing us so plz keep u rmission to urself

and Mr we r not draging u its the indians so go and ask ur beloved indians not us.

and for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcover.

Comment

for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcover.
      Are you high on hashish...I mean if this Forum is controlled by Indians, then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

[QUOTE=667medic]Are you high on hashish...I mean if this Forum is controlled by Indians, /QUOTE]

The way Archer was threatning that Andrew on behalf of mods , it seems it is

Originally posted by 667medic
        then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)
        hmmmm bunch of people {plat, Neo , Asim and Jana } lol dont worry this bunch is not so easy to swollow so easily :)

then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)
        this proves another thing that our fourm (PFF) atleast r more tolerent thn urs

Comment

hmmmm bunch of people {plat, Neo , Asim and Jana } lol dont worry this bunch is not so easy to swollow so easily
          Eh, no need to swallow, just need to chew and spit out. BTW since some of the people in your list are still farting around, proves that the forum is not controlled by the Indians
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

BTW you have insulted Neo by including him in your shyt list
            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Eh, no need to swallow, just need to chew and spit out.
              i can reply to ur this sick comment in the same but thn what will be the difference between a sick mind and a sane person so never mind.

BTW since some of the people in your list are still farting around,
              beacuse we cant be chewd either :)

proves that the forum is not controlled by the Indians
              if indian members have to take decisions on behalf of mods what dose this mean?

Comment

What the hell do you mean by that, the MODS make sane decision weighing the pros and cons. A few pakistani members get shipped out due to inappropriate behaviour as have also a few Indians
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

i can reply to ur this sick comment in the same but thn what will be the difference between a sick mind and a sane person so never mind.
                  Eh so I am the sane person and so that makes you the ...
                  Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Eh so I am the sane person and so that makes you the ...

oh i never knew in ur country filthy people are called sane

Comment

As you said you had friends there too. So you should keep in mind that there are good and bad people everywhere. Society would be really chaotic if it had more bad people than the good.

You should also give your input in these matters. Remember this is a discussion forum and not a "point everything bad about x country" forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jana
                        oh i never knew in ur country filthy people are called sane
                        It is probably due to your misinterpretation. We are moderate, secular and therefore Kafir/Infidel, but that doesn't make us filthy.
                        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                          As you said you had friends there too. So you should keep in mind that there are good and bad people everywhere. Society would be really chaotic if it had more bad people than the good.

You should also give your input in these matters. Remember this is a discussion forum and not a "point everything bad about x country" forum.
                          Please tell that to the people who are bent on starting flame wars and to your friend who thinks that Indians control WAB. You would naturally know that Indians like Srirangan and Gautam were banned.........
                          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I decided to ask my administration to attach me with another country.
                            Pakistan?

That is the soul reason I post reports about any crime against a child or woman there.
                            Commendable. But unfortunately we seem to have a small problem on this board. People seem compelled to post thread after thread of the terrible (and usually lurid) happenings of a country that just happens to be their de facto sworn enemy.

Problem 1: This is called flame-baiting. It is against the rules.

Problem 2: This is the World Affairs Board. Not the "This Country's Affairs Board"

I don’t know much about the rules of forums I never been to one before if you think highlighting issues is against the rules you can ban me if not then let me continue with.
                            Despite what many probably think, it is a last resort to ban somebody.
                            But please, do not kid yourself. I am merely asking you to occasionally find something other than the terrible events in a single country to post on.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL
                            I thank you for your blessings, but that is "GOD" and not "GOOD".

and Mr we r not draging u its the indians so go and ask ur beloved indians not us.

and for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcover
                            That's quite funny Jana.
                            Now why would you make such a ludicrous accusation?

What the hell do you mean by that, the MODS make sane decision weighing the pros and cons. A few pakistani members get shipped out due to inappropriate behaviour as have also a few Indians
                            Yes, I'd like to know what you mean by that as well Jana.
                            Please tell that to the people who are bent on starting flame wars and to your friend who thinks that Indians control WAB. You would naturally know that Indians like Srirangan and Gautam were banned.........
                            I'm guessing that the Indians who control the board decided that those two Indians had to go.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally Posted by 667medic
                              Yes, I'd like to know what you mean by that as well Jana.

Originally Posted by 667medic
                              I'm guessing that the Indians who control the board decided that those two Indians had to go.
                              Hey give me a break man. All I was trying to tell Jana was that the MODS make decisions on who gets to be shipped out based on inappropriate behavious. I wasn't implying anything else. He made a blatant accusation that Indians control WAB
                              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Working...
                              X