PDA

View Full Version : Andrew

AndrewS
04 Jul 06,, 13:24
I am a Christian and was working with an NGO active in working on child and women related issues in India.

When foreign Christians working there (the NGOs) were subjected to threats by hindu fanatics I decided to ask my administration to attach me with another country.

I had some good friends there in India whom were so helpful and want us to work for welfare of women and children there so when I was departing they asked me to highlight as much issues as I can so that atleast these could be taken notice of.
That is the soul reason I post reports about any crime against a child or woman there.

I don’t know much about the rules of forums I never been to one before if you think highlighting issues is against the rules you can ban me if not then let me continue with.

BTW Muslims and Hindus do not drag me into your personal disputes I am a missionary and wish to work for welfare of women and children.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL

Jana
04 Jul 06,, 13:39
BTW Muslims and Hindus do not drag me into your personal disputes I am a missionary and wish to work for welfare of women and children.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL

yeh and ur mission had made some sick minds accsuing us so plz keep u rmission to urself

and Mr we r not draging u its the indians so go and ask ur beloved indians not us.

and for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcover.

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 13:49
for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcover.
Are you high on hashish...I mean if this Forum is controlled by Indians, then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)

Jana
04 Jul 06,, 13:54
Are you high on hashish...I mean if this Forum is controlled by Indians, /QUOTE]

The way Archer was threatning that Andrew on behalf of mods , it seems it is

[QUOTE=667medic]then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)

hmmmm bunch of people {plat, Neo , Asim and Jana } lol dont worry this bunch is not so easy to swollow so easily :)

then a bunch of people would immediately disappear ;)

this proves another thing that our fourm (PFF) atleast r more tolerent thn urs

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:00
hmmmm bunch of people {plat, Neo , Asim and Jana } lol dont worry this bunch is not so easy to swollow so easily
Eh, no need to swallow, just need to chew and spit out. BTW since some of the people in your list are still farting around, proves that the forum is not controlled by the Indians :frown:

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:01
BTW you have insulted Neo by including him in your shyt list :rolleyes:

Jana
04 Jul 06,, 14:05
Eh, no need to swallow, just need to chew and spit out.
i can reply to ur this sick comment in the same but thn what will be the difference between a sick mind and a sane person so never mind.

BTW since some of the people in your list are still farting around,

beacuse we cant be chewd either :)

proves that the forum is not controlled by the Indians :frown:

if indian members have to take decisions on behalf of mods what dose this mean?

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:09

What the hell do you mean by that, the MODS make sane decision weighing the pros and cons. A few pakistani members get shipped out due to inappropriate behaviour as have also a few Indians :rolleyes:

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:11
i can reply to ur this sick comment in the same but thn what will be the difference between a sick mind and a sane person so never mind.
Eh so I am the sane person and so that makes you the ... :tongue:

Jana
04 Jul 06,, 14:21
Eh so I am the sane person and so that makes you the ... :tongue:

oh i never knew in ur country filthy people are called sane :eek:

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 14:50
As you said you had friends there too. So you should keep in mind that there are good and bad people everywhere. Society would be really chaotic if it had more bad people than the good.

You should also give your input in these matters. Remember this is a discussion forum and not a "point everything bad about x country" forum.

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:52
oh i never knew in ur country filthy people are called sane :eek:
It is probably due to your misinterpretation. We are moderate, secular and therefore Kafir/Infidel, but that doesn't make us filthy. :rolleyes:

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 14:55
As you said you had friends there too. So you should keep in mind that there are good and bad people everywhere. Society would be really chaotic if it had more bad people than the good.

You should also give your input in these matters. Remember this is a discussion forum and not a "point everything bad about x country" forum.
Please tell that to the people who are bent on starting flame wars and to your friend who thinks that Indians control WAB. You would naturally know that Indians like Srirangan and Gautam were banned.........

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 14:59
I decided to ask my administration to attach me with another country.Pakistan?

That is the soul reason I post reports about any crime against a child or woman there.Commendable. But unfortunately we seem to have a small problem on this board. People seem compelled to post thread after thread of the terrible (and usually lurid) happenings of a country that just happens to be their de facto sworn enemy.

Problem 1: This is called flame-baiting. It is against the rules.

Problem 2: This is the World Affairs Board. Not the "This Country's Affairs Board"

I don’t know much about the rules of forums I never been to one before if you think highlighting issues is against the rules you can ban me if not then let me continue with.Despite what many probably think, it is a last resort to ban somebody.
But please, do not kid yourself. I am merely asking you to occasionally find something other than the terrible events in a single country to post on.

GOOD BLESS YOU ALL
I thank you for your blessings, but that is "GOD" and not "GOOD".

and Mr we r not draging u its the indians so go and ask ur beloved indians not us.

and for ur information mr dont axpect much they have a hold its their forum undervcoverThat's quite funny Jana.
Now why would you make such a ludicrous accusation?

What the hell do you mean by that, the MODS make sane decision weighing the pros and cons. A few pakistani members get shipped out due to inappropriate behaviour as have also a few Indians :rolleyes:
Yes, I'd like to know what you mean by that as well Jana.

Please tell that to the people who are bent on starting flame wars and to your friend who thinks that Indians control WAB. You would naturally know that Indians like Srirangan and Gautam were banned.........I'm guessing that the Indians who control the board decided that those two Indians had to go. :rolleyes:

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 15:06
Originally Posted by 667medic

What the hell do you mean by that, the MODS make sane decision weighing the pros and cons. A few pakistani members get shipped out due to inappropriate behaviour as have also a few Indians

Originally Posted by 667medic

Please tell that to the people who are bent on starting flame wars and to your friend who thinks that Indians control WAB. You would naturally know that Indians like Srirangan and Gautam were banned.........

I'm guessing that the Indians who control the board decided that those two Indians had to go.

Hey give me a break man. :frown: All I was trying to tell Jana was that the MODS make decisions on who gets to be shipped out based on inappropriate behavious. I wasn't implying anything else. He made a blatant accusation that Indians control WAB :mad:

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 15:14
Hey give me a break man. :frown: All I was trying to tell Jana was that the MODS make decisions on who gets to be shipped out based on inappropriate behavious. I wasn't implying anything else. He made a blatant accusation that Indians control WAB :mad:
I wasn't coming down on you, rather the reverse ;)

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 15:20
People seem compelled to post thread after thread of the terrible (and usually lurid) happenings of a country that just happens to be their de facto sworn enemy.

Problem 1: This is called flame-baiting. It is against the rules.

Problem 2: This is the World Affairs Board. Not the "This Country's Affairs Board"

This is your own self-imagined interpretation of the rules as repeatedly stated. Please read them:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2232

There are 4 guidelines suggested by the Admin on starting new threads:

1. copyrighted materials posted on the World Affairs Board must state the source in full
2. permission must be sought to republish copyrighted materials that require permission of the author and/or publisher and are not covered under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107
3. when starting a new thread, make sure that there isn't a relevant thread about that topic already
4. topics must be posted in the appropriate forum
Frequency of starting threads or a particular kind of thread is not mentioned there.

Please take note.

Andrew may be annoying and I and you can advise him to lighten up. But he's in the green, legally.

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 15:35
This is your own self-imagined interpretation of the rules as repeatedly stated. Please read them:
Boy oh boy, you don't know when to quit do you?

I suggest YOU read the rules. Particularly these:

§ 1) The World Affairs Board™ is a public forum, and anybody who wishes to may register and post. Keep in mind, however, that visiting and posting on the World Affairs Board is a privilege, not a right.

§ 2) Although we respect the principles of freedom of speech, the World Affairs Board is not a democracy. Types of behaviors that are forbidden include, but are not limited to:

1. starting or continuing flame wars, engaging in trolling activity

§ 5) Miscellaneous
2. the administration of the World Affairs Board, without any previous notice, reserves the right to delete any topic or post and ban any user at any time

5. the administrators of the World Affairs Board delegate their authority to moderators they deem competent to carry out everyday tasks such as promoting discussion, enforcing guidelines, closing topics, issuing warnings, etc.

Determination of what constitutes a breach of the World Affairs Board rules and guidelines rests solely with the administrators.

There are 4 guidelines suggested by the Admin on starting new threads:

Frequency of starting threads or a particular kind of thread is not mentioned there..Oh, so now you're a Moderator? :rolleyes:

Those are - as you quite correctly stated - guidelines.

I've asked Andrew to ease up on his non-stop posting of seedy news in India. This is not an unreasonable request and well within my purview as a moderator.

Andrew may be annoying and I and you can advise him to lighten up. But he's in the green, legally.I believe that's what I've already done ;)

Jana
04 Jul 06,, 15:44
That's quite funny Jana.
Now why would you make such a ludicrous accusation?

TH Archer was theatning that guy by saying The WAB will take care of ur posts next time.

So my question, Is he or anyone else allowed to make decisions on behalf of Mods

Now if i say all the threads posted by indians against us r against the rule and i start threatning the WAB will take care of it would u also come to my rescue ??????????
thts the way one post somthing and others discuss it whther its like by them or not isnt it.

i dont see anything worng with it

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 15:54
TH Archer was theatning that guy by saying The WAB will take care of ur posts next time.

WAB=MODS ;)
WTF is wrong with that statement.
Its like saying that if you fool around, WAB Police==MODS will either shape you up or ship you out

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 15:58
So by not putting anything in writing the rule is "TH said so".

Neat...
I'm not the moderator, I'm just a law abiding member. I can't help it if its not enough to you.

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 16:07
Now if i say all the threads posted by indians against us r against the rule and i start threatning the WAB will take care of it would u also come to my rescue ??????????
Sorry sweetheart, I don't come to the rescue of sock puppets in distress. Only damsels. ;)

So let's see...how many puppets is that? Besides Andrew I mean. Looks like you've got a few more. Oh and you've had one in the past as well! :eek:

Pretty amazing really...hoodwinking us like that. You came here with pretty good references. Guess that'll teach me. :redface:

Chris
04 Jul 06,, 16:11
It amazes me that people have nothing better to do than register multiple usernames at a forum to try and stir up a fight. Well the game this time is over. Some people really need to get a life.
So by not putting anything in writing the rule is "TH said so".Sounds good to me...

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 16:13
Sounds good to me...
Hey great! Now I can put that on my business cards: "My Word Is Law". :cool:

Now if only I actually had business cards... :frown:

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 16:15
It amazes me that people have nothing better to do than register multiple usernames at a forum to try and stir up a fight. Well the game this time is over. Some people really need to get a life.Sounds good to me...
Jana and AndrewS had same IPs?

Hahahahaha how'd u guys catch em? her? it?

TopHatter
04 Jul 06,, 16:18
Jana and AndrewS had same IPs?Among others, yep.

Hahahahaha how'd u guys catch em? her? it?
Because I'm "Iron Feliks", that's how ;) :biggrin:

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 16:19
"TH Said so... "

Maybe a theme song to go along with that?

I always loved WWF at one time (yeah back when I thought it might just be real). Loved this D-Generation X entrance lyrics back in high school:

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/wwfforceableentry/entrancetheme.htm

Chris
04 Jul 06,, 16:19
Jana and AndrewS had same IPs?That's correct cheif :)
Hahahahaha how'd u guys catch em? her? it?Pretty simple really... just ran an IP lookup on the database and then ensured they were not using a proxy.

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 16:22
WTF :eek: :eek:
Jana=Andrews=????
And some of us took the trouble to argue with him :mad: :mad:
Next time I am just gonna use the Ignore Button :mad:

667medic
04 Jul 06,, 16:23
Is it too much if I ask what are the other identities of him :redface:

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 16:25
That's correct cheif :)Pretty simple really... just ran an IP lookup on the database and then ensured they were not using a proxy.
hmmm what happens if they are accessing it from the same uni? (or any similar place)

All you'd get is the gateway ip address.

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 16:27
Being behind a proxy, I'm curious what IP address does it show of mine over there?

PM it please. I'm behind a vicious proxy server of the infamous Etisalat of the middle east.

Asim Aquil
04 Jul 06,, 16:28
Is it too much if I ask what are the other identities of him :redface:

Chris
04 Jul 06,, 16:28
hmmm what happens if they are accessing it from the same uni? (or any similar place)

All you'd get is the gateway ip address.See above. We are pretty certain the IP is not a proxy or gateway IP. It appears to be a dynamic IP issued for a dial-up connection by an ISP in Pakistan called Micronet. This is of course something we thoroughly check before putting any kind of ban in place. Incidentally, those two were the only users with the same IP anyway.

Chris
04 Jul 06,, 16:31
Being behind a proxy, I'm curious what IP address does it show of mine over there?

PM it please. I'm behind a vicious proxy server of the infamous Etisalat of the middle east.Done :)

Chris
04 Jul 06,, 16:35
Incidentally, those two were the only users with the same IP anyway.Correction, there were four in total.

Closing this one up anyway... don't think there is much else to cover here.

I hope our American members have a great 4th of July... even if it was the day us brits got the boot :D