Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light bulb in his anus

link

ULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass light bulb in his anus.

On Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Talk about light at the end of the tunnel...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

lmao... haha... thats funny...
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

ba-hahahaha!!

BTW,they r talkin bout a small glass bulb,cylindrical one i think.the round one wld be impossible to fit!

has anyone here seen a case of being shot in the a$$ & the bullet comin out from the peni$ ???

i have seen it in my med. school.

contrary to wat they show in flims.....ppl with gunshot wounds,at least the ones i have seen can survive for hours before they get to the hospital........it all depnd whether the bullet has damaged a MAJOR artery/vein in the body.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
          Talk about light at the end of the tunnel...

Light Bulb in the Anus, WTF. Were they having some kind of Japanese ********.....
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I wouldnt have believed it was possible .

Dr. Aftab Ahmed reads an X-ray of prison inmate Fateh Mohammad at a hospital in Multan June 28, 2006. REUTERS/Asim Tanveer

Perhaps Fateh Mohammad was bored..or didnt get his usual fix from his "friends"..
            Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by Archer
              Perhaps Fateh Mohammad was bored..or didnt get his usual fix from his "friends"..
              Quite possible, hospitals get so many cases with young women with broken test-tubes in their vaginas. People gte desperate and do crazy stuff.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

man!!!

that is a 100 watt big glass bulb???

how did that fit in???

& this guy was sayin he didnt know it was there the whole time!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                  Quite possible, hospitals get so many cases with young women with broken test-tubes in their vaginas. People gte desperate and do crazy stuff.
                  did hear some of the stories of this kind from armed forces medical college in pune, happened to quite a few girls during ragging(or "hazing" as per american wording)

Comment

You serious LT??

Comment

:D Bwahahahahah

Naww, I guess being a prison inmate its probably a case prisoner abuse and he's just not got the guts to rat the culprits out.

Sad thing is it could've also been done to him while he was conscious not drugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer

You serious LT??
                        It happens all over the world.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

It happens all over the world.
                          Is there a shortage of dildos or other objects or what! I find it so bizarre people can be stupid enough to put glass objects in such sensitive areas, where even a surgeon would be hard pressed to treat a wound.

All these people, future Darwin award winners no doubt

Comment

Working...
                          X