Red Vs Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Vs Blue

Armor division of Bejing MR vs Blue Army Motorized Infantry battalion.
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      Attached Files

Comment

last set
        Attached Files

Comment

aw I thought this was gonna be about the Halo based internet show.

Comment

Andy,

Do you have a copy of the PLA nomenclature? I can't seemed to find mine - for the benefit of others here.

Comment

will look. let's me check the handbook from PLA commanders...

Comment

Note, they place an armor division against a single battalion. Wonder how the red army able to find the bluemen group.

Comment

Look at this one. the Blue IFVs station in high ground
                  Attached Files

Comment

This one

The IFV move forward to meeting with Red army armor. You would think they might stay at their fortified position......
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is a map exercise?

Comment

Online sim with actual HQ deployment, but no real troops.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                          LOL. That was my first thought, too. Then I saw it was in Colonel's Corner.
                          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral
                            Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                            LOL. That was my first thought, too. Then I saw it was in Colonel's Corner.
                            Guys, you're looking at a master at work. There's a reason why Blue Group in Washington DC seeks Andy out. This is the way Andy and I do our PLA watching. I don't want to read too much into this right now but for REDAR to plan to use a division against a BLUEAR bn gives us a big time clue in how the PLA expects their doctrine to work.

This is really neat stuff! Look at the wonderful platoon layouts that's being given.

Comment

It is really cool, I don't understand most of it, but it is interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X