i have a confession to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a confession to make

well i would like to announce to all of you that i am not what i have said i am, i am not really 18 years old i am 14. i have lied about my age because i thought that most of you would dissregard/question the authenticity of my comments. but now i realise that you guys are very non-judgmental, and those of you who may treat you differently i would like you to review my past comments and decide whether i am a normal ignorant 14 year old or rather a very intelligent 14 year old who has knowledge beyond my years, and i would also like to say that my intrest in guns is not at all an unhealthy fixation buy rather a hobby and as i have said an interest, what i have said on this board other than anything related to age is true and should not me constrewed as fiction, i would like to as well extend my appologies to all of you on WAB for being decitful but i thought i had to in order to be listened to and trusted, i am sorry

i would also like to point out i certainly do not have the physique of a normal 14 year old either, i am 6' 1" and 200 lbs (so i CAN/have shoot/shot a gun) ;)

Comment

Banned!
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Just kidding. ;)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Hey thats a good tune.. I gotta another confession to make......(Foo Fighters)
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
            Just kidding. ;)
            Now thats mean Confed, for a sec I believed you!
            The kid atleast showed the guts to confess, well done kiddow! :)

And stay away from the guns! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat
              i would also like to point out i certainly do not have the physique of a normal 14 year old either, i am 6' 1" and 200 lbs (so i CAN/have shoot/shot a gun) ;)
              There is a size/weight limit on shooting guns in NY?
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat
                well i would like to announce to all of you that i am not what i have said i am, i am not really 18 years old i am 14.

i would like to as well extend my appologies to all of you on WAB for being decitful but i thought i had to in order to be listened to and trusted, i am sorry
                I have a confession of my own. I had no idea what age you were or what age you had claimed to be, until now.

Of course, you will be subjected to a mandatory 7-day ban for your deceitful ways, while your case is being decided by a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I would put his **** on restriction for lying......but....er.....time served for coming clean and telling the truth.

Comment

A youthful indiscretion. May you survive thousands of them. ;)

Comment

Older doesn't necessary mean wiser. Mature is as mature does. You are twice the "age of reason" at which some are claimed into the church. You are also past the age of "Bar Miztvah"(?).

Be glad you weren't born into a family of "Veldt Boers" or you would have already been married!

The funny part is that means you first registered when you were twelve!
                      Last edited by sappersgt; 24 Jun 06,, 03:51.
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

James,
                        Well, I hope your experience here makes you a better and mature person.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                          James,
                          Well, I hope your experience here makes you a better and mature person.
                          provided if you stay away form South Asian section

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                            There is a size/weight limit on shooting guns in NY?

not quite, in new york i cant shoot period. there is almost no public shooting range in new york (within a reasonable distance from me) that rents guns and allows people under the age of 18 to shoot any type of firearm. pretty unreasonable huh? i want to move to lancaster! my mother wants to but my father really doesnt so i dont know what the chances of that are.

i said that because a kid can be 14 but be 5' 0" and weigh like 100 lbs would you hand him a .50 BMG? i dont think so.... someone like me who (proabaly) is larger than most of you....probably

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt
                              Older doesn't necessary mean wiser. Mature is as mature does. You are twice the "age of reason" at which some are claimed into the church. You are also past the age of "Bar Miztvah"(?).

Be glad you weren't born into a family of "Veldt Boers" or you would have already been married!

The funny part is that means you first registered when you were twelve!

yes i did register at 12

Comment

Working...
                              X