PDA

View Full Version : i have a confession to make

jame$thegreat
23 Jun 06,, 19:58
well i would like to announce to all of you that i am not what i have said i am, i am not really 18 years old i am 14. i have lied about my age because i thought that most of you would dissregard/question the authenticity of my comments. but now i realise that you guys are very non-judgmental, and those of you who may treat you differently i would like you to review my past comments and decide whether i am a normal ignorant 14 year old or rather a very intelligent 14 year old who has knowledge beyond my years, and i would also like to say that my intrest in guns is not at all an unhealthy fixation buy rather a hobby and as i have said an interest, what i have said on this board other than anything related to age is true and should not me constrewed as fiction, i would like to as well extend my appologies to all of you on WAB for being decitful but i thought i had to in order to be listened to and trusted, i am sorry

jame$thegreat
23 Jun 06,, 20:02
i would also like to point out i certainly do not have the physique of a normal 14 year old either, i am 6' 1" and 200 lbs (so i CAN/have shoot/shot a gun) ;)

Confed999
23 Jun 06,, 20:28
Banned!

Confed999
23 Jun 06,, 20:28
Just kidding. ;)

Dreadnought
23 Jun 06,, 20:56
Hey thats a good tune.. I gotta another confession to make......(Foo Fighters) :biggrin:

Neo
23 Jun 06,, 21:00
Just kidding. ;)
Now thats mean Confed, for a sec I believed you! :biggrin:
The kid atleast showed the guts to confess, well done kiddow! :)

And stay away from the guns! ;)

THL
23 Jun 06,, 21:02
i would also like to point out i certainly do not have the physique of a normal 14 year old either, i am 6' 1" and 200 lbs (so i CAN/have shoot/shot a gun) ;)
There is a size/weight limit on shooting guns in NY? :confused:

TopHatter
23 Jun 06,, 22:21
well i would like to announce to all of you that i am not what i have said i am, i am not really 18 years old i am 14.

i would like to as well extend my appologies to all of you on WAB for being decitful but i thought i had to in order to be listened to and trusted, i am sorry

I have a confession of my own. I had no idea what age you were or what age you had claimed to be, until now. :redface:

Of course, you will be subjected to a mandatory 7-day ban for your deceitful ways, while your case is being decided by a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay.

Julie
23 Jun 06,, 23:12
I would put his **** on restriction for lying......but....er.....time served for coming clean and telling the truth. :biggrin:

Johnekgun
24 Jun 06,, 01:30
A youthful indiscretion. May you survive thousands of them. ;)

sappersgt
24 Jun 06,, 04:46
Older doesn't necessary mean wiser. Mature is as mature does. You are twice the "age of reason" at which some are claimed into the church. You are also past the age of "Bar Miztvah"(?).

Be glad you weren't born into a family of "Veldt Boers" or you would have already been married! :eek:

The funny part is that means you first registered when you were twelve! :biggrin:

lemontree
24 Jun 06,, 06:05
James,
Well, I hope your experience here makes you a better and mature person.

Jana
24 Jun 06,, 17:50
James,
Well, I hope your experience here makes you a better and mature person.

provided if you stay away form South Asian section :tongue: :tongue:

jame$thegreat
24 Jun 06,, 18:50
There is a size/weight limit on shooting guns in NY? :confused:

not quite, in new york i cant shoot period. there is almost no public shooting range in new york (within a reasonable distance from me) that rents guns and allows people under the age of 18 to shoot any type of firearm. pretty unreasonable huh? i want to move to lancaster! my mother wants to but my father really doesnt so i dont know what the chances of that are.

i said that because a kid can be 14 but be 5' 0" and weigh like 100 lbs would you hand him a .50 BMG? i dont think so.... someone like me who (proabaly) is larger than most of you....probably

jame$thegreat
24 Jun 06,, 18:52
Older doesn't necessary mean wiser. Mature is as mature does. You are twice the "age of reason" at which some are claimed into the church. You are also past the age of "Bar Miztvah"(?).

Be glad you weren't born into a family of "Veldt Boers" or you would have already been married! :eek:

The funny part is that means you first registered when you were twelve! :biggrin:

yes i did register at 12 :cool:

jame$thegreat
24 Jun 06,, 18:56
Now thats mean Confed, for a sec I believed you! :biggrin:
The kid atleast showed the guts to confess, well done kiddow! :)

And stay away from the guns! ;)

yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;) and please just dont treat me any differently

stay away from guns? i think not! shooting is a sport, i enjoy shooting havnt got that many chances considering that i live in BROOKLYN but when i am out of city/state i try to get a chance to shoot , only have got a chance to shoot the .22 rifle and 9mm semi-uzi (w/extended barrel)

TopHatter
24 Jun 06,, 19:05
yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;)
No problem sport :)

ArmchairGeneral
24 Jun 06,, 19:09
yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo ;) and please just dont treat me any differently
Will do, respected youngerperson. :biggrin:

Neo
24 Jun 06,, 19:40
No problem sport :)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

THL
24 Jun 06,, 23:01
yea one thing, please dont call me kiddo
Not a problem sonny

:tongue:

Sandman
25 Jun 06,, 01:48
I have a confession too;

I am really not a hitman... not on the inside anyway. I really don't want to hurt anyone, it's just business. So can you love me for who I am on the inside???

(LOL) :biggrin:

2DREZQ
26 Jun 06,, 21:10
Well, I suspected you were a young person. Not that anything you've posted has been immature at all.

My hat's off to you for your honesty. I believe you'll do well in life if you keep that up.

Oh, Maybe your folks are doing a pretty good job of parenting?

jame$thegreat
28 Jun 06,, 00:42
Well, I suspected you were a young person. Not that anything you've posted has been immature at all.

My hat's off to you for your honesty. I believe you'll do well in life if you keep that up.

Oh, Maybe your folks are doing a pretty good job of parenting?

if it was not what i posted then what lead you to that assumtion?

in the disiplining sense certainly, otherwise i would disagree.

TopHatter
28 Jun 06,, 00:50
if it was not what i posted then what lead you to that assumtion?
in the disiplining sense certainly, otherwise i would disagree.
Speaking for myself, there are just certain "tells", if you will.

Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).

Attitudes and opinions can sometimes betray a younger, less experienced mind.

For me, it's usually not just one thing, it's a combination of several things that add up to a logical conclusion.

Drez's mileage may vary of course. :)

ArmchairGeneral
28 Jun 06,, 00:57
I think what he's saying is that one can tell a lot merely by writing style. As he said, not immature writing, at least in the pejorative sense, but a different style, or manner of writing. To be perfectly honest, although I never really thought about it before this thread, I would have assumed you were a bit younger than 18.

ArmchairGeneral
28 Jun 06,, 01:02
On the other hand, sometimes it's hard to tell. For example, I never was sure about 2DREZQ until he said something about his age. I wasn't sure if he was an old coot, or just a very well read younger guy. I now know, of course, that he is of an alien species that doesn't experience time in us humans' limited, linear fashion. :biggrin:

TopHatter
28 Jun 06,, 01:03
I think what he's saying is that one can tell a lot merely by writing style. As he said, not immature writing, at least in the pejorative sense, but a different style, or manner of writing.Exactly! :)

To be perfectly honest, although I never really thought about it before this thread, I would have assumed you were a bit younger than 18.
I can't say I thought about it that much either, since he never really blatantly showed himself to be 14.

jame$thegreat
29 Jun 06,, 02:52
Speaking for myself, there are just certain "tells", if you will.

Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).

Attitudes and opinions can sometimes betray a younger, less experienced mind.

For me, it's usually not just one thing, it's a combination of several things that add up to a logical conclusion.

Drez's mileage may vary of course. :)

had i never said anything would you suspect me to be younger than i let on?

i just truly hope that no one treats me any differently or assumes that because i am younger that my comments are inaccurate, becuase i do think that i have proved myself to be knowledgable enough to be respected and believed because that is the main reason i lied to begin with. i chose to not tell anyone that i was 14 (at the time 12) so no one would disregard/question the accuracy of what i say, if that is the case my stay at WAB may be cut short

percentage_plyr
29 Jun 06,, 04:36
gee..this guy has been around here since he was 12!

nice!

Bluesman
29 Jun 06,, 11:33
Spelling, punctuation and grammer can occasionally be a tell (though that is by no means limited to younger folks.).:)

I think that's probably true. Also, I believe you'll find the word is spelled 'grammar', TopHatter.

Just twistin' yer tail, youngster. :) That one was too good to miss.

percentage_plyr
29 Jun 06,, 13:18
hahaha

yea its grammar!

TopHatter
29 Jun 06,, 14:39
I think that's probably true. Also, I believe you'll find the word is spelled 'grammar', TopHatter.

Just twistin' yer tail, youngster. :) That one was too good to miss.

I have a confesion to make as well, im not 31 yeers old im ackually 12. :frown:

Bluesman
29 Jun 06,, 14:41
I'm 116 years old. No typos, but I can't remember what I wanted to spell.

Julie
29 Jun 06,, 19:26
I have a confesion to make as well, im not 31 yeers old im ackually 12. :frown:If this is true...you know what that makes THL? LOL

TopHatter
29 Jun 06,, 19:41
If this is true...you know what that makes THL? LOL
Yes I do. Still far more mature than I.

;)

Julie
29 Jun 06,, 19:47
Yes I do. Still far more mature than I.

;) :biggrin:

brak
29 Jun 06,, 20:37
ok...I have a confession to make too...I was trying to trick you folks into thinking I was some uber smart guy who races cars for a living and picks up hot chicks ..but no..I don't even own a bike...so there you have it....go ahead ban me

Asim Aquil
02 Jul 06,, 01:18
Wasn't there a gay usher tune that could be added to this thread?

"These are my confessiiiiiionns"

omon
05 Dec 06,, 01:46
spelling uh, that makes me what.. 9?