Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the stronger sex (males or females)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the stronger sex (males or females)

Who do we think is the stronger sex, males or females in terms of physical strength (muscle)? Id have to say its a tie, in recent years girls have just been getting stronger and stronger with each generation , girls in my school (even at the 10th grade level) are probably way stronger then girls at the 10th grade level in my parents days

Hah, are you serious?

I lifted heavily for 4 years, and I can unequivocally say that men are by far much stronger.

Comparing the average man to the average woman, it isn't an issue of men being 1.5 times stronger, or 2 times stronger.

The real disparity is about 4 to 1.

In all of my lifting experience, very few times did I come across a female who could bench more than just the bar, maybe 5 pounds on each side. (Keep in mind this is sets of 10 reps)
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Butch women scare me..

Comment

Why, cuz if you made any wrong moves you'd win first prize in a pretzel imitating contest? The risk is half the fun!!!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

LOL!!!

Men are far more stronger, yes there are exceptions where some females are stronger (whether thats good or not, its upto whoever lives with them. lol!!)

There is far more violence by men on women and not vice versa.

But thats how it is, intellectually, its a different ball game all together.
          ~Regards

Comment

No question men are by far the stronger sex. To the credit of women, their pain tolerance is much higher, most men would squeel like a 2 year old teething if they had to give birth!
            Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Working...
            X