Happy B'Day Bluesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B'Day Bluesman

Many happy returns of the day. Have a great day Bluesman. :)

Cheers...hic...cheers....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

did it in the thread below, but this is the proper one, so

have a dam' good birthday, bluesman!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis
      did it in the thread below, but this is the proper one, so

have a dam' good birthday, bluesman!
      Ditto :)
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

He's already havin' a much better day then a certain piece of shiit blown to bits gotta ID him by bone fragments, ex-terrorist that i know of...

LOLOLOL..

Happy B-day B-man. :)
        Last edited by Bill; 08 Jun 06,, 18:12.

Comment

Happy birthday.
          Meat cutting classification NAMP 1174; the porterhouse is NAMP 1173.

Comment

Thanks, friends. I'm coming down off an exultation high, and the midnight shift was, as I'm sure you can appreciate, WILD and extremely hustlin'.

I'm exhausted but VERY happy, and I'll celebrate properly with the family when I get out of bed later today.

But like Sniper just said, I already got my present. ;)

At least I get to go to sleep now. The colonels and department chiefs have been at work since @ 0200L, and they won't be done until @ 2200L. I'll be back in there before they've even gone home!

Comment

Happy Birthday sir.
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Happy B-Day Blues
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

As Sniper said you got one heck of a present.
                  Happy Birthday.
                  When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Thanks, fellas. I just got my present from my wife, and

Hey now, stop with the knowing leers and winks...

As I was saying, I got a cool book - 'The Great Tiki Drink Book' - and I'm enjoying a cold Zombie by the pool.

That other stuff comes LATER. ;)

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir!

Btw you shud watch those tikibar episodes in podcast, its funny and informative ;)
                      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it.
                        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Happy BDay! Thanks for coming back!
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Good things are happenning today, including your birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday ole man! ;) :)

Comment

Working...
                              X