This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologises

Over the last 48 hours or so, some people may have found me to be acting in a manner unfitting of my character and unfitting of a guest. If i have caused any offense within this period i'd like to apologise, evidently I have fallen victim to continious baiting during a weak moment, however that is not an excuse for the choices I made after that.

We are all guests of the administrator on WAB and all representatives of ourselves, out parents, our nation(s), our schooling, and should behave in a manner befitting to that and in a manner that portrays all due repsect to these institutions.

Go to go Plat, doing the gentlemenly thing.
    "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Well said Plat! :)

Comment

I wouldn't sweat it Plat, as long as you speak from the heart you're ok by me, and I would expect most of the others on this board.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

well obviously, but there is no need to be childish about things, as some people do and as i did for a short while...

Comment

Behavior breeds behavior!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              Behavior breeds behavior!
              I agree something like your behaviour, its been impecable and so has sparten. The unfortunate thing about the other Pak members, is that they use rather "colourful language" (to put it lightly) for Indians on other forums, so these pious platitutes seem more of a sham. However, I hope his future posts prove me wrong.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Moods change, opinoins change, the weather changes, time changes, people change, everything changes, the only constant is change.

Comment

And my beer can just changed too

Comment

just don't do this >> <<
                    Last edited by Asim Aquil; 05 Jun 06,, 12:58.

Comment

Ya know, I gotta start coming over and hanging out in the forums you all post in more often 'cuz apparently I am missing out on all the good stuff!!

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Re: Platitudes.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating, old bean. Hope you do the right thing from now on.
                        Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                          I agree something like your behaviour, its been impecable and so has sparten. The unfortunate thing about the other Pak members, is that they use rather "colourful language" (to put it lightly) for Indians on other forums, so these pious platitutes seem more of a sham. However, I hope his future posts prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, true.
                          Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                            Ya know, I gotta start coming over and hanging out in the forums you all post in more often 'cuz apparently I am missing out on all the good stuff!!

Better hurry up then, till the place has still got some of us left.

Comment

was i missing some action ????

Comment

Working...
                              X